• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

82 posts in this topic

Now I know ajsa is going to have a fighting game community, so let's get together :)

I play SSF4 AE on xbox my gt is :DefJamSandwich

I want to get serious at this game and possibly make some money so if youre good or ever wanna fight or teach, feel free to add me! I don't bite :) 

come on fighters! Let's raise this community!

I would add you if I had an xbox! I play over at ps3 xD

ill add you but im ass in SF4

i usually play marvel lol

you know my gt ;3 im ass too

I play Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3 for both). I'm beginning to play Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (the free PSN one for now, but you can still play with normal DOA5U members).

My PSN is right next to me so if you are interested in playing me just add me. Mind you, I'm not very good at UMvC3, but I think I'm pretty good at Battle Royale.

I mostly play P4A , and SF on ps3 atm. Though i can't say im to amazing at either haha. feel free to add my psn though ps3 players. Ah should also mention dark stalkers every now and than to.

love me some street fights!!  but currently on the ps3.  Ozy-Hayabuza

XBOX for me, I play Injustice, street fighter four, two, king of fighters 13, mvc 2, samurai showdown 2

xbox360:MK9, Skullgirls, DOA5U, SCV..........injustice..i  don't really like injustice.

ps3:TTT2, KOF13, MK9, DOA5U...........injustice....i thought its was going to exicting.

Play on the PS3 I have SF4:AE, UMVC3, SFxT, SkullGirls and VR5:FS. Feel free to add me, I'm only really decent on SFxT, otherwise I haven't played the others much for a few months now.

I dabble in fighting games, mostly SFIV:AE, trying to get better at that before they release Ultra, but I don't even own a fightstick haha, I just can't justify me spending that much on a genre I'm not all too great at and only dabble in!

But if Guilty Gear Xrd is an exclusive to PS4, I will certainly be trying to get on that and grab a stick for that, look sick!  

I like fighting games. I play the original SF4 on ps3. I also have Playstation all starts, soulcailber 4, I play on tekken revolution(the free tekken game on ps3), SFxT, Injustice, UMVC3, MVC2, and VF5:FS. I am trying to get better at fps games and starting to become decent on third person shooters.

I play on xbox GT JDtheK1D.. games i play are SF4AE /SFxTK/ and little of UMvC3 /injustice..

fell free to add me if you play any of this games :)

This is the topic I was looking for.

I play:

• Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend - the wait for Chrono Phantasma is KILLING ME!
  • Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition
  • King of Fighters - absolutely terrible though
  • Playstation Allstars
  • Mortal Kombat 9
  • Injustice
  • Skullgirls
  • DOA5 - I don't have U but I might get the free one
  • Street Fighter X Tekken
  • Tekken Tag Tournamet 2
  • Persona 4 Arena
  • Soul Calibur V

I say that overall, I'm alright.

Also, PS3 only. Sorry.

Bumbumcrit likes this

PS3 players should get together and do a lobby SF night since it seems to the game most people play ^^

Count me in am always ready to learn.  I played it a lot when it came out but I haven't touch it since i moved to another state and left my fighting crew behind. We had a real good player, he competed.  And it was playing against him that elevated our game. if we do this I hope we teach each-other the ropes.

I do have SF4 AE  But it never really cought on with me.

The fighting games that has stuck with me are

Mortal kombat 9
Injustice
Ultimate Marvel VS capcom 3
Soul calibur 5

All played on the Xbox 360.

Personaly I would love to see some planned tournaments in MK9.
Maybe even some 2 on 2, you could invite your friends over to play with you against the Angry army.. That would be the shit :P

Im on Xbox and im a pretty decent P4A player (mitsuru and akihiko main),an ass marvel player and a pretty ok soul caliber V player (rapheal main)