• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skywrecker

Xbox one and ps4

9 posts in this topic

I don't want to start a war or argument but I myself am an Xbox one supporter do you guys agree with me or do you like ps4 please list your reasons

ArtoriasX likes this

I don't want to start a war or argument but I myself am an Xbox one supporter do you guys agree with me or do you like ps4 please list your reasons

Neither.My reasons are:PC is better in evry way imaginable,PC is better,PC is better.

I'm buying X1 and will pick up a PS4 down the road.

I'll upgrade my PC after i buy both next gen consoles

I don't support either console. I'll probably wait many months before I consider buying one.

I like both consoles but i will be buying Ps4, i like Jrpgs and especially the new arcade game Gunslinger Stratos but i dont see a reason to fight over consoles, they both have nice games, i like son of rome for example. Have fun with your consoles guys! (i still have to wait till 29,damn you EU)

Neither.My reasons are:PC is better in evry way imaginable,PC is better,PC is better.

PC is good but i hate it when games don't play or crash all the time, thats the bad thing with games on PC and also its cheaper.

-descends from ivory tower of PC gaming-

Ok, I'm a bit of an odd duck on this matter. On one hand, I believe that anything a console can do a PC can do better, consoles are basically highly specialized pre-build computers in my opinion. I also dislike the idea of console wars, it shouldn't be about the games a console has, it should be about the console. 

That being said... being able to invite some friends over, order a pizza or five, jam a random game into your tv, shove a controller in everyone's hands and proceed to have a great time beating the ever-living daylights out of each other is amazing. Local multiplayer is not something PCs tend to do very well. I think it can be done but not easily.

As for which console... well, my inital draw is towards the PS4, for one it has a more open policy when dealing with indy developers and has Warframe on launch. For two, the XB1 (which is a dumb name btw) has the kinect wrapped around one leg like a lead weight while it tries to stay afloat in these wars. While it is no longer required, the simple fact that it exists will push developers to make use of it, which can lead to bad times to be had by all (coughSteelBatalioncough). On the other hand, Sony, for all of their marketing success over microsoft in the leadup, has something of a reputation for having very buggy releases and taking a while to get around to fixing them. Lots of sony games have had lots of bugs and many of them go unresolved for long periods of time. 

Historically I am a xbox fan, I know people who work for microsoft and can typically get good deals from them, and I happen to live less than 10 min away from the main microsoft campus XD. But... I don't know which console I'd go for... I'll probably wait for prices to drop, see which one has better local multiplayer games, and buy then... if ever.

SIghing at all this PC overlords crap. The post was Xbox1 of PS4. Stop going into topics saying PC we all get it. Pay 600+ for a decent pc that out performs the consoles.

Get a PS4 since most "Exclusives" on the Xbox1 will be on the pc.

skywrecker likes this

Thank you all for your responses and the maturity you showed I'm still deciding whether or not I should buy an Xbox one straight away or later on