• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

StevenMcKupkake

What will you be in Wildstar?

20 posts in this topic

So alot of the AJSA is really excited for Wildstar so i was just curious what faction are you guys going to side with. Then after that what class,race,and path are you going to play as. Me personally i cant decide on any of these choices the Dominion has really cool looking races and the Exiles has some awesome looking races except for the bunny race. The Spellslinger looks really cool because its based off of the old western style cowboys,the Warrior is like a Swiss army knife,the Esper can use his mind to make almost anything like Green Lantern,and the Stalker can sneak around and from what i saw maybe teleport. So yeah thats basically my conundrum. What do you guys think about all this are you undecided like me or do you know exactly what you want to be in WIldstar

Mordesh Spellslinger and Aurin Esper, preliminary.

Can't help to look at the Dominion to. The Mechari and Draken... badass.

So if it's possible to play both factions I'll probably do that.

Chua Esper Scientist

I tend to play the oddball races in MMOs, and the Chua seem to be the most interesting race personality-wise. Esper because healer/dps classes are the ones I tend to gravitate towards (also Psi-Blade looks awesome). Scientist path because I love puzzles and lore.

Aurin healing class/settler.  Not decided on the specific class, one of the final two might be another healer.  Gonna be rolling with Dontain's crew, if anybody else here knows who that is.

Based on the new Devspeak that came out today about Spellslingers, that's definetly going to be my primary class. Not sure what race though for my first character probably exiles. Though in the end I plan on playing every class and both factions....but then I said that about SWTOR and I still only have 1 lvl 55 and 1 lvl 50, both republic.

There is no way I will be playing Wildstar. I hate monthly fees in the first place, so it's already off to a bad start with me. If I was going to get any game with a monthly fee, it would be ESO before Wildstar for sure.

Yeah with the release of the spellslinger today and the fact that they have the ability to TELEPORT which is my favorite game mechanic ever. This is definetly going to be either second class with the warrior being my first.

Ok so with the release of the medic and with the new reveal of the engineer the devs arnt making it any easier for me to choose which class to play

My main will obviously be a Draken Warrior (I can't say no to giant swords) with a probable Aurin spellslinger/esper alt.

My main will be an Esper heal, Human, Exile.

And I will probably make an alt Ingenior tank

GOING DOMINION!!  There, decided.

Either a Cassian or human stalker.

I am so grateful Joe made the Angry Army. Now we can band together and form a guild or 2, Exile and Dominion. I am going to be a Granok Warrior Tank as my main and once fully kitted, a Medic and a Ranged DPS class as my alts. Exile all the way! I just hope we find out about the server names so we can form a proper guild pre-launch and this way there is no time wasted so we can start dungeons and hopefully 10 mans. 

Some higher up needs to get the ball rolling and start a Wildstar Guild thread so we can start joining now and stating what class and side. This way as a community we can become a bit more competitive with other Uber Guilds who are going to start raiding and saying 'My guild is better' NAY! I want to say my guild is better! 

I wanna be an Aurin esper with the explore path. I find them most exciting.

I am really liking the exile side and I think I would like to make a Mordesh stalker if we went exiles.(Which I hope we do) If we go dominion I guess I will be a Mechari stalker...

Played the beta, still playing but gonna stop for tonight. But everything in the game I seen I loved and had no grip about at all, besides the amount of walking. Now, I am gonna buy this game and play it as the following:

• Aurin
  • Exile
  • Explorer

I like the Aurin design because it reminds me of "Neko" and "Inu" races in anime. The Exiles because I am not much for listening to orders and prefer to be free. Explorer because I love going everywhere and just seeing everything.