• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Explosiveb0b

Battlefield 4 is a mess on ps4

30 posts in this topic

Like the title says, Battlefield is just so unstable on the ps4 that it makes playing with any of your buddies almost impossible which in my opinion is the only real way to experience the tactics of BF.

I'm not surprised because battlefield has always been nuts around launch, but a lot of the crashes don't seem to be server related.

Another thing is that there is no join as a squad function like the previous ones or at least I haven't found one. I wonder why they took that out.

So my question is has anyone found any work arounds to getting into games with your friends easily.

Any success stories?

So far joining through quick match(Except for Conquest) and finding an empty server works the best for me. Right up until the game crashes.

It sucks because the game is so fun for the short time you are able to get it working.

Also who the hell thought it was a good idea to take editing your classes out of the main menu.

DelaSangre100 likes this

EA strikes again! 

I'm not surprised because battlefield has always been nuts around launch,

Only since BF3 and EA rushing DICE.

If everyone was joking that BF3 was BF 2.5 and BF4 going to be real BF3 bug free then BF4 is BF 2.8 and next year we just might get our BF3 under code name BF5!

hornedturtle and DelaSangre100 like this

Every Battlefield game, comes out so buggy its unplayable. By the time they patch it to work the way it was intended, the next Battlefield is already out. Thanks EA.

Every Battlefield game, comes out so buggy its unplayable. By the time they patch it to work the way it was intended, the next Battlefield is already out. Thanks EA.

BF2 had bugs but nothing game breaking as it is now, hell...BF2 had glitchfest not bugfest.

I remember vehicles floating, that's about it.

EDIT: Forgot about BC2, that one was full of bugs.

Yep, lot's of crashes and the like. As its been said, I'm sure EA rushed DICE to push it out. I honestly wish that it wasn't so finicky, the game itself is great, it just takes half an hour to get it to work every 1-3 matches.

Explosiveb0b likes this

In a way I am glad I still have to wait for the release of PS4 in my country. Maybe just maybe  they will fix some of the issues before I'll  be able to play it

Yup I agree EA definitely sucks. What sucks even more is that they have some good developers under their broken wing, so it isn't as easy as just boycotting their games. At least that's how I feel.

MMXM01 likes this

That gives me even more reason to stick to Warframe :/

I hope they fix this before the 29th when I get the console. Still, it sucks that the game has launched this way, I remember when BF3 launched it was the same way.

Thought it was funny they went to pointing the finger at Sony. When all the other games are working fine. I Have a Nice PS4 BF4 paper wieght at the moment and they need to quit pointing the finger and fix their code.

EA strikes again! 

Only since BF3 and EA rushing DICE.

If everyone was joking that BF3 was BF 2.5 and BF4 going to be real BF3 bug free then BF4 is BF 2.8 and next year we just might get our BF3 under code name BF5!

My mind is blasted.

Indeed.  it was so frustrating for us to get a game going together.  I really wish they brought that squad function back or have a easy way to invite friends.  BF4 was just not ready.  They did not even need to beat Call of Duty.

I agree, EA needs to let off of their developers. I swear, they better not bug DICE when it comes to Battlefront 3. I've been waiting for that game for years...

Imagine if Joe played this version instead of the PC version.  He'd flip!  That being said lets give it a week and see what they do.  This weekend has been hectic all around online PS4.

At first I couldn't get online at all.  It can't search for servers. Now I can't even play the single player as it keeps crashing. I am far from happy.

Imagine if Joe played this version instead of the PC version.  He'd flip!  That being said lets give it a week and see what they do.  This weekend has been hectic all around online PS4.

If the experaince holds true as it did with BC, BC2 and BF3, it should be stable  in a month for a couple weeks then mostly unplayable for a few days after every DLC drop, and every patch will nerf something to the point were its hard to tell the diference between any of the guns in a class by March.

Thanks for this info, I'm not sure if I should get this for a while...

I have BF4 for the PS4 right now, its just a paper weight since the data gets corrupted even if I play single player. EA better fix this with that patch they said they would be releasing soon

I just want them to fix the game on all platforms, they seem to just be farting around.

And this is why EA has been voted worst company in America by consumers before

Man they need to patch this game quick. Looks bad when CoD comes out with nowhere near the problems of BF4. Finished the campaign and I can't even get on a server without it crashing.

Yeah I agree EA done it again, instead of waiting and putting heart and soul in the game, they done what a few gaming companys done and rush it out and for what? to make profit which is stupid. Because there a lot of people who haven't brought the game yet and see and hear all the reviews from  honest gamers...who dont sugaer coat it. which makes them not wanting to play the game. I could understand if it happened maybe with 1 or 2 people but nope it happened a lot pc and other consoles.

We are aware of the frequent crashes in Battlefield 4 on PlayStation 4. We are hard at work identifying these issues and are hoping to get a game update out early next week. Stay tuned for more details as we can confirm them, and thanks for your patience!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065217944685108/

hopefully they can get it up and running.