• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Mr_BuRsT

Best game?

Best Game?   66 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best game?

• Call of Duty: Ghosts
    • Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
    • Resogun
    • Battlefield 4
    • Killzone Shadow Fall
    • Warframe
    • Knack
    • NBA 2K14
    • Need for Speed: Rivals
    • Injustice: Gods Among Us
    • Madden NFL 25

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

29 posts in this topic

Here's a poll. I want to see who likes what game better. Game on!

Should have put resogun instead of driveclub since driveclub isnt out.

man I have played any of them but i saw the gameplay and I'm enjoying what I'm seeing

Killzone Shadow fall is decent, but kind of a letdown compared to Killzone 2 which I consider to be the best one in the franchise.

BF4 wins IMO, even with the really crappy servers

DelaSangre100 likes this

Killzone Shadow fall is decent, but kind of a letdown compared to Killzone 2 which I consider to be the best one in the franchise.

BF4 wins IMO, even with the really crappy servers

you havent played assassins creed have you?

I played the very first Assassins Creed, never really got into it

IMO the first one is the worst for game play you don't need to play it to get the story but it really helps and the new one has nothing to do with the others just have basic knowledge of AC3 and your good if you like pirates its the best game i know i even watched all the pirates of the Caribbean movies to get ready for it.  

if you want to get into the story start with AC2

Resogun gets my vote. Killzone is good but it hasn't set my world on fire.

IMO the first one is the worst for game play you don't need to play it to get the story but it really helps and the new one has nothing to do with the others just have basic knowledge of AC3 and your good if you like pirates its the best game i know i even watched all the pirates of the Caribbean movies to get ready for it.  

if you want to get into the story start with AC2

AC2 is IMO the best one in the series.

mine too in ezio's career this one might top it 

I've only got Killzone, FIFA 14 and BF4 at launch so far, but out of those games...I dunno.  I think the single player on KZ and BF both suck.  They are kinda boring.  The multiplayer on Killzone is fantastic, so much fun and I'm playing that the most right now.  Battlefield keeps crashing for me and it won't even find me a server which I'm really pissed off about since I paid for premium membership.  Hope it gets fixed soon.  FIFA 14 is awesome and much improved from the last gen version.  

I don't think launch games for the PS4 are anything to shout about might as well wait for the juicy ones to come around

I just cant wait to play injustice with all dlc without having to spend so much

I kind of agree with Demontramp that the launch titles aren't the best games in the world, but I'd give my vote to Resogun probably, despite spending a good deal of time with Killzone. I really enjoy Killzone, but something tells me I'll be returning to Resogun for a long while. :P

Wow 2k14 getting no love.  Was a tossup between that and Killzone for me.  Only because BF4 has been a steaming pile of ass...

So far the new assassins creed is amazing on the PS4! Im enjoying it so much im already on act 5. My time is split between that and Bf4 multiplayer, I haven't been enjoying my experience on killzone at all...

Wow 2k14 getting no love.  Was a tossup between that and Killzone for me.  Only because BF4 has been a steaming pile of ass...

I'm having the most fun on nba2k14 so far :)

For me it's between kilzone ghosts Need for speed rivals bf4 nba 2k14 and ac4

Resogun gets my vote. Killzone is good but it hasn't set my world on fire.

I completely agree.

Yeah a lot of the games are really fun! Although killzone gets my vote! The story is good and the multiplayer is really fun!

I was torn between BF4 and Killzone.  Due to BF4 being a messed up, I say Killzone gets my vote.

For me Warframe slightly edged out AC4 for my #1 PS4 game at launch. Mostly because of all the updates and support it already had and the fact That I've wanted to play it since it came out but didn't have a PC good enough to run it at a smooth rate!

for tme is BF4, i got ghost, and it gets boring sometimes, after lvl 50 when you already got evertyhing,  bf4 is better because you can do more stuff. and the sound of bf4 is great, you can almost feel that you are in a battle. idk is my opinion,

ghost is great too, but i don know, it feels wear sometimes.

BF4 obviously  B) AC4 and KZSF are cool aswell.

Top Five IMO

1. Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag
  2. inFAMOUS SECOND SON
  3. Killzone Shadowfall
  4. Watch Dogs
  5. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeros Tactical Espionage Operations
Mantis likes this