• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Nero

Dragons Dogma.. Anyone?

10 posts in this topic

Hey Guyz! : D Im currently playing Dragons Dogma on PS3. Its free on PSN. 
Had a lvl 32, just started a new game. Want to create a new character with good stats. I messed up with my last one, spend a lot of time being a ArchMage. I want to create a new class that focuses on damage and stamina, thinking about going to Assassin vocation. 1-10 Fighter. and 45 lvl for magic stats (Coz the best weapon they say uses Magic) then assassin till 200. Any advise? 

Yeah, same thing in ps3. Pawns in the Realms are are free, and the ones outside that you see walking around aren't.You need to pay RC to hire them. I always hire the free ones. :D

Pawns are free when they are either your level or below or if they are the pawn of one of your friends. Even when you start a new game you can hire a level 100+ friends pawn for free. At least in the original DD anyway, not sure if Dark Arisen changed that.

As to the stats and stuff, I remember there was specific ways to level to maximize stats but honestly I never found it necessary. When you level up all the different classes you will be so powerful anyway. *Shrugs*

The only time you have to pay to hire is if they are higher level than you. If their level is exact or lower, their free.

I chose the warrior vocation that you will get later on. i picked warrior because i wanted to look like gatts from berserk and they have a skill that almost one shots bosses.

Pawns are free when they are either your level or below or if they are the pawn of one of your friends. Even when you start a new game you can hire a level 100+ friends pawn for free. At least in the original DD anyway, not sure if Dark Arisen changed that.

As to the stats and stuff, I remember there was specific ways to level to maximize stats but honestly I never found it necessary. When you level up all the different classes you will be so powerful anyway. *Shrugs*

For real? What lvl did u get 2? 

I made a pawn recruiting topic check it out

edit: you can get additional pawns once you reached the camp right after kassardis, between beating the cyclops and starting the delivery quest, use the rift stone to enter the rift,t he rest should be self explanatory.

For real? What lvl did u get 2? 

115 I think. That was on an old account though, on Eayri I think I got to level 15 or something pretty insignificant like that lol.

When I first played DD I chose the Magick Warrior vocation it's really helpful when in need of using Mage type powers and also Warrior type powers if that's what you are interested in, also remember to SELL SELL SELL and try to obtain the Gold Idol and hand it to the Weaponsmith you will get much better weapons and considering you are on the PSN getting the game for free it must be DARK ARISEN so when it comes to that don't try that quest till you are atleast level 75