• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Caz

ATLUS Releases Another Teaser Site

14 posts in this topic

A strange new teaser site from Atlus has appeared, complete with creepy heartbeat and a vague shape of a human embryo from an ultrasound.

631567.png

This is, as far as we know, is unrelated to the other teaser website ATLUS has had up for over a month or so, though it may have some relation to speculation of the former being a teaser for Persona 5.  On the sides of the site, text "Persist 5" which is believed to be referring to Persona 5, "Gold 4" referring to Persona 4: Golden, "Trial 2" referring to Trine 2 and "C2" referring to Conception II.  This is mere speculation but I digress.  What do you make out of this folks?

You guys wanna know what I wish? A new version of one of their classics, Super Dodgeball that was released years ago in the GameBoy Advance Launch. I absolutely fricking loved that game.

Well, if this is Persona 5 for the PS 4, then I'll have to buy a PS 4. But I can't afford it. Hmm... let's say I hope this is Persona 5, but the release date should be two years from now. Just to be safe. I'll steal... I mean earn enough cash until then for sure  :D  I like ATLUS in general, so anything is fine by me, but come on, Persona 5 should get made.

Ok, just looked around a bit. Here is what I got. The Persona 3 movie, that is going to be AWESOME is being released november 23, in japanese theaters. On november 24, the countdown on this site (http://p-ch.jp/) ends and ATLUS will announce something. Just a day after the Persona 3 movie. Don't want to put my hopes up, but this might be it, people. 

Ok, just looked around a bit. Here is what I got. The Persona 3 movie, that is going to be AWESOME is being released november 23, in japanese theaters. On november 24, the countdown on this site (http://p-ch.jp/) ends and ATLUS will announce something. Just a day after the Persona 3 movie. Don't want to put my hopes up, but this might be it, people. 

I completely forgot about that coming out.  Seems like a coincidence but who knows?

I'd love to believe it's Persona 5. Then again, maybe it means Catherine got knocked up at some point.

I'd love to believe it's Persona 5. Then again, maybe it means Catherine got knocked up at some point.

Hmm... never thought about that.  Considering Catherine had the most successful launch of any Atlus title, it is a possibility given that it was also made by the Persona team, much like the red teaser site from before being for a game made by the Persona team.

3 new things to consider. The baby page? It was for the american release of Conception 2. It is official, it will be out in North America next spring, on Vita and 3DS. This page: http://p-ch.jp/ if you click on the boxes you'll see that Teddie is under it! And that's not all! The voice actress of Nanako, Karen Strassman updated her online resume, with 2 titles, "Persona 4. Vol 2" and "Golden 2 Persona 4". Soooo... on sunday, we'll see a new Persona game. However, quite sadly, I believe it might be a Persona 4 HD or something like that. So much hinting at Persona 4, can't mean it would be Persona 5.  

Ok, digging around again, Strassman's resume might hint only on the fact that older Persona games will get a US release, or that the Persona 4 anime will have an english dub. It's possibly silly to think that her resume might spoil a japanese game that"s just into development. 

Edited by Andolini

3 new things to consider. The baby page? It was for the american release of Conception 2. It is official, it will be out in North America next spring, on Vita and 3DS. This page: http://p-ch.jp/ if you click on the boxes you'll see that Teddie is under it! And that's not all! The voice actress of Nanako, Karen Strassman updated her online resume, with 2 titles, "Persona 4. Vol 2" and "Golden 2 Persona 4". Soooo... on sunday, we'll see a new Persona game. However, quite sadly, I believe it might be a Persona 4 HD or something like that. So much hinting at Persona 4, can't mean it would be Persona 5.  

Ok, digging around again, Strassman's resume might hint only on the fact that older Persona games will get a US release, or that the Persona 4 anime will have an english dub. It's possibly silly to think that her resume might spoil a japanese game that"s just into development. 

I was about to bring that up, but upon further research, It appears that Vol. 2 might be referring to Vol. 2 of  Persona 4:  the Animation.  In addition, that teaser site for Conception II has had no changes since its reveal, the Conception II news came from a press release by Atlus.  I have no clue what is up with 2 Golden Persona 4, it could be an error, nor regarding Teddie appearing on the teaser site, my guess would be that... SPOILERS FOR PERSONA 4 AHEAD

Since Igor  said that "his role was complete" when helping the main hero discover the truth and Teddie went to return to his world after learning the truth of his existence, that being he is a Shadow wanting the world to be at peace, and has been shown to enter the Velvet Room, it's possible that Teddie may be the new guide in the Velvet Room.  Given that his Japanese voice actor passed away a while ago, this would make sense and be a respectable way to retire the character of Igor.  Mind you, that would mean putting up with Teddie harassing you if you can play as a girl in Persona 5, but that's just how Teddie is... unfortunately for us...

That or this whole thing is the reveal for Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem.  Who knows?

I was about to bring that up, but upon further research, It appears that Vol. 2 might be referring to Vol. 2 of  Persona 4:  the Animation.  In addition, that teaser site for Conception II has had no changes since its reveal, the Conception II news came from a press release by Atlus.  I have no clue what is up with 2 Golden Persona 4, it could be an error, nor regarding Teddie appearing on the teaser site, my guess would be that... SPOILERS FOR PERSONA 4 AHEAD

Since Igor  said that "his role was complete" when helping the main hero discover the truth and Teddie went to return to his world after learning the truth of his existence, that being he is a Shadow wanting the world to be at peace, and has been shown to enter the Velvet Room, it's possible that Teddie may be the new guide in the Velvet Room.  Given that his Japanese voice actor passed away a while ago, this would make sense and be a respectable way to retire the character of Igor.  Mind you, that would mean putting up with Teddie harassing you if you can play as a girl in Persona 5, but that's just how Teddie is... unfortunately for us...

That or this whole thing is the reveal for Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem.  Who knows?

Okay, now I really don't know anything. Exept that Sunday is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay tooo far away  :D

I'm in it if it's Atlus related.
And uh, don't think you'll have to worry Andolini. Atlus generally release their game on previous platforms, such as the PS2 for Persona 3 & 4. So there's still a chance they're gonna release it on PS3 and such.

Oh. And just in case: if SEGA fuck this up, I'm going to burn their headquarters. 

I'm in it if it's Atlus related.

And uh, don't think you'll have to worry Andolini. Atlus generally release their game on previous platforms, such as the PS2 for Persona 3 & 4. So there's still a chance they're gonna release it on PS3 and such.

Oh. And just in case: if SEGA fuck this up, I'm going to burn their headquarters.

Somehow, I think we'll all blame SEGA, no matter the outcome :P.

PERSONA 5 IS CONFIRMED AND COMING! Winter of 2014, on Playstation 3! PERSONA 5!!!! Go crazy!!!! I'm crazy! srgopajfhpajdébojsdop! You see?   :D

There'll be a Persona 4: Dancing all Night for Vita, Persona 4: Ultimax Ultra Suplex for the PS 3 (that's the continuation of Persona 4 Arena), and Persona Q: Shadow of the Labiryth for 3DS. But who the f* cares? PERSONA 5!!!!!!  :D

Here is the official site: http://persona5.jp/