• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheRogueMonk

So called SHARING

15 posts in this topic

What do you guys think ?

who will use it , how do you think it will function and how practical and applicable do you think it will be? 

your ideas and opinions on the SHARE 

is it a GIMICK ... is it oging to be too annoying and too many people sharing?  Is it just a fancy addon by sony?

It is okay.  I shared some BF4 and Killzone MP gameplay and was surprised by the reception my friends had.  I do wish later on down the line YouTube will be an option.  Streaming has really surprised me. I was think it would be poor quality but it actually is not bad at all.  Could it be better? yeah.  But right now it can do.  Streaming games allowed me to see what games I want to play.  I was not planning on getting Knack because of how negative the reviews were.  When I saw the streams, I actually want to play it.

I hope Youtube becomes and option too, but seeing as Flash requires windows and PS4 runs on linux we're kinda boned there.

I like the sharing so far, shared a couple of clips to fb.  It's cool but it was never a feature I was looking out for.

I Think it is more of a selling games tool than anything. More games will sell because of it. I Myself enjoy the feature.

Nah, I don't feel the need to share my gameplay with friends so I don't plan on ever pressing the share button (but maybe that's because I'm a terrible gamer and I would only embarrass myself if anyone would see me playing ;) )

I will respond to you guys wiithout quoting I hope it will make people come back 

Well By what i read here you guys have good impressions but is there a desire for better chatt and interactivity with the viewers? 

Personally I think the little chat box at the bottom is going to be hard to follow and i am probably not oging to be able to read it wihle playing or i will miss the majority of the comments.

what would be very neat though would be voice chat!  and grading... so people could grade that last shot you made! or that one action you did that you are proud of! it would MAYBE brush up games a little bit. 

Nah, I don't feel the need to share my gameplay with friends so I don't plan on ever pressing the share button (but maybe that's because I'm a terrible gamer and I would only embarrass myself if anyone would see me playing ;) )

There is no such thing is a terrible gamer... if you play games you are probably terrible at life so it doesnt really matter in the first place. 

I was saying earlier that i may get myself a GF because games are becoming poor and bad. 

Personally I think the little chat box at the bottom is going to be hard to follow and i am probably not oging to be able to read it wihle playing or i will miss the majority of the comments.

what would be very neat though would be voice chat!  and grading... so people could grade that last shot you made! or that one action you did that you are proud of! it would MAYBE brush up games a little bit. 

I agree. I bet it was very hard for Angry Joe or other streamers who have many viewers to keep up with the comments.  I don't think the share function was meant for major streamers.  I think it was meant for a small group of people like between mates.  I think increasing the chat box would be very inconvenient for the streamer because how much the gameplay window is shrunk.  Voice chat would be best option. Hopefully they will update the feature to had voice chat. Grading sounds like a good idea as well.

I doubt i will use this feature more than once. Just for lulz. Seriously, who wants to watch me play a game?

It's actually quite interesting to me. I've added a few peeps from here to my friends list and if I'm bored, or want something to watch whilst doing work and such I can see myself using the share feature to watch peoples streams and such. I'd mainly only share my own gameplay if I find a glitch in a game, or something I find terribly funny.

It's actually quite interesting to me. I've added a few peeps from here to my friends list and if I'm bored, or want something to watch whilst doing work and such I can see myself using the share feature to watch peoples streams and such. I'd mainly only share my own gameplay if I find a glitch in a game, or something I find terribly funny.

Yes its very intereting , i agree.

I HAVE SOME IDEAS......w hy not make a great system where people get scores for what they do in the game by the players who watch or people who watch.. this is FAR BETTER THEN handicapped trophies. 

and small but interesting and smart things like that could spise the videos better

I like the idea myself. I remember seeing weird and funny glithces in both Red Dead Redemption and Skyrim and I wished that I could insta-share my experience with my facebook friends. For me at least, I will be using the feature a bunch when i get my PS4 sometime next year.

I like the idea myself. I remember seeing weird and funny glithces in both Red Dead Redemption and Skyrim and I wished that I could insta-share my experience with my facebook friends. For me at least, I will be using the feature a bunch when i get my PS4 sometime next year.

why next year if you are in europe its 29 november. 

i hope i dont need to get into some strange line... 

I've been watching people use it to stream on twitch and its not bad quality about 720p, when joe streamed killzone through his ps4 it was pretty sweet and it's pretty cool that people that would never normally stream are and they get help and feed back that way from the twitch comments as well as help others and in a way that seems so friendly and natural like playing with a buddy in multiplayer or co-op instead of just like pros and commentators with 1,000+ people in a chat where commenting something is basically useless.

I got to see how games look and how actual normal gamers feel about it as well as how difficult it may be before its on youtube and edited into a 15 minute video by only a few people that can actually review a game properly such as joe.

And with the normal video recording and posting actual videos not just streaming could open up for a lot more people giving their 2 cents in on how to build a character or get through a level or even expose bugs to get them patched sooner.

All in all I think it's a nice feature, and I plan on using it and it helps me learn more about games I play and may play in the future.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0