• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

DeadlyPlace

Team Fortress 2 Server.

AJSA TF2 server   177 members have voted

1. 1. Does anybody else want one or just me?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

63 posts in this topic

There's gotta be a way to just make a poll without starting a new topic no? (new guy to forums in general) 

I'm sure Joe already has a tf2 server planned but you know......poll :|

Fat Dave, Pt 79 and Phill like this

I would be more than willing to play on an official (or unofficial) AJ Army server.

Fat Dave likes this

I'd donate a few bucks if it'd help fund one.

Would be awesome if this happens. 

I'd definitely contribute if this actually happens :) 

Fat Dave likes this

This would be great.  I really think they need a list of all the F2P games they do.  I'm not in the financial situation to be buying a lot of games right now, or upgrading my computer to run Planetside 2 :(

I'm on TF2 constantly so yes! I really want to be a part of this community and this will, with out a doubt, help with that!

ah yes a Tf2 server would be awesome, but i think we'll need more than one or it might get abit laggy for those who join in from far away places

yea that be awsome. Would be even more awesome if we could a server in us, eu and elsewere.

Another great server Idea that I would def. help fund if the server came out.

heavywtf.jpg

Guys I've only been playing TF2 for half a week. Never really into the whole Steam community thing, so add me up on steam: doritoast

I'm new to this, hoping I could better my connections and whatnot

I'm looking  forward for another but, good one

I would like to see more support for this game, if any of you pay attention to the main site, you'd probably of seen that I've drawn like... 5 Team Fortress 2 comics already. I'm asking Joe for help bringing this dream to a reality, but he's super busy this week! Let's see if we can get some commander support on this as well! PM them with furious anger as to why TF2 isn't official! ;3

This is something we need

A good solid tf2 server whould be wonderful

HappyJamz likes this

I would want this game to come to the website. The angry army would have a blast. THe teams, the maps, THE MODS.......the hats :3

It would be also nice if we would have a server to play lobby games on.

It can be awesome, but I want a serious server with serious gamemodes :)

I would definitely want an ASJA TF2 server. Some of the servers where I regularly played closed, so it would be great to have a server where play every day, specially if it is from a community where I "belong".

Yes, a TF2 server would be awesome to have. Just a stable solid TF2 server is nice, but that together with playing with the Angry Army? Fantastic!

I would love to see an ASJA server...it would give me a reason to play TF2 again :D

I would like to see one...and be able to play in one, without torture amount of lag.