• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Mowbeeus1

Resogun

19 posts in this topic

Hey everybody that has PSPlus, which should be everbody that got a PS4 on day one cuz it shipped with 30 days, make sure to check out Resogun.  I have been having a lot of fun with it.  Just thought I would let y'all know.

Conor likes this

i kill about an hour a day on this game. its great and challenging with out being frustrating.

I think its a great title for the beginning of this console. I spent quite a while playing it myself.

Yeah it's really fun! I like listening to music while I play that game XD it really gets you going!

It is the one game that has been successful in making me enjoy techno-ish music.

I have a feeling that out of all of the launch games for the PS4, I'll probably return to Resogun the most. :P Something about throwing the little humans around is just much too funny to me!

Rigor likes this

Yeah I like boosting then throwing them! XD I go for distance and watch them travel halfway across the screen XD

It is one of my favourite games right now it looks so beautiful and it is challenging as well.

Sometimes the best and most fun games are simple and good arcade style fun.

Hmm.. I've only seen some gameplay on youtube so far and for me it doesn't look too great and a bit repetitive. What makes the game so special? 

This game, fast speed, lots of enemies, lots of action and all the beautiful colors just makes for a very fun and great looking game. Wouldn't mind adding some people on PSN and go co-op in this game. :) My PSN id is "NinjaHart", feel free to add me. Jeg let me know that you are from here if you do. :)

This game is a lot of fun while still challenging. Really enjoy it

Really fun and refreshing game. It's one of those games that you would have to play to see how fun it can be.

Finally got my first Platinum on PS4. It felt so good to finally get it after two weeks of trying.

A good and fun game to play but nothing to spectacular, i dont really understand what all the fuss is about but still fun to play once in a while.

Love this game as well. Really fun to play with another friend. Also it's my first Platinum on the PS4, so yay for me.