• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Clumsyninja

Already bored of BF4.

12 posts in this topic

I have been the playing BF series for awhile now, and i do love the series, but i feel like it hasn't gone anywhere, and seems to be getting a little to reptitive. The problems in BF4 are getting worse, and worse, and is now being attacked on PC. There is many balancing issues, spawning is very awful. I feel like i have to spawn at base in order to not die instantly. The maps aren't as good as BF3s, and even BF3s isn't even that great. I feel like i have just grown tired of vehicle warfare, and rather be on foot from now on. (No not COD, i would rather play Sonic Rider than that). I just feel like i am burned out on the series.. I have only put about 20 hours into it, and i feel like i have experienced all there is to experience. I feel like i the only game i am getting excited for now is Rainbow Six Patriots, and i still play games like TF2, Counterstrike, and Unreal Tournament 2004. The big maps just don't excite me anymore. It has more freedom, and variety of things to do than most shooters, but i just think its time to let go, and get into different shooters. I got to the point where i have just been trolling tanks by putting C4 on it, and blowing myself upwith it. Now my K/D is extremely low, but i had more fun doing that,than actually playing the game seriously. Just my opinion. I plan on trying the game Natural Selection 2 like my friends have been playing. 

Hmm ya I got bored of the game by just watching the trailer xD

I love the Battlefield series but for now I'm taking I break with it :P

Clumsyninja likes this

I feel the same way. I don't really like to use vehicle combat to kill 30 people with only 5 deaths. Being on foot I feel can feel less chaotic. Although that is what BF is. Just chaos everywhere you go.

Clumsyninja likes this

i dont like the fact if you buy the game like 2 weeks after release ur screwed online cuz everyone is already lvl 100000 and have all the weapons and attachments and your there with a water gun lol what ever happened to a fair online shooter where everyone has the same stuff and its about skill and not ranks or weapon unlocks !!! lol

hornedturtle and Clumsyninja like this

Ehh I know that might be a wrong place, but - I've never actually enjoyed BF, because it is not fully skill-based.

And while BF3 is/was such a good game (when it comes to quality ),in BF4 they didn't make enough changes to keep you interested.

That is why I am bored and it may also work like this in your situation :D

i dont like the fact if you buy the game like 2 weeks after release ur screwed online cuz everyone is already lvl 100000 and have all the weapons and attachments and your there with a water gun lol what ever happened to a fair online shooter where everyone has the same stuff and its about skill and not ranks or weapon unlocks !!! lol

But its not about weapons or rank unlocks in BF. I have seen rank 100's who play as bad as a new player as for the guns its all about which gun the player chooses for which situation. I'm not going to go out with an assault rifle with low firing rate in a close quarter area, that's just asking to get rolled over. The attachments just help compensate for things like gun recoil, weapons sway, etc.

I'm still enjoying BF3. I do however view BF4 as just a slightly altered game with new maps and a few new things like the 'combat lean' or whatever its called. I have no interest whatsoever in getting the PS3 ver cause I know its then just a glorified map pack to BF3. Waiting till I get a PS4 sometime next year so I can play larger, more chaotic battles. Thats the main thing BF4 is compared to BF3 for me, increased player count in the matches. Obviously just on next gen/PC though.

Perfectly understandable, everybody is prone to getting burned out on long running series they liked. I myself am burned out on Assassin's Creed and Halo has been falling from grace ever since ODST came out. But the only real issue you pointed out was the spawning, DICE really needs to get to work on that. I guess just take a break from the game and come back when you feel the urge to play the game again. Nothing else to do really short of just selling your game back.

I generally enjoy BF4.

I was on the AJSA Euro server last night, and on TS - was a laugh :)

Especially knifing AJSA members (you know who you are....) - and numerous snipers gave me a kick

Perfectly understandable, everybody is prone to getting burned out on long running series they liked. I myself am burned out on Assassin's Creed and Halo has been falling from grace ever since ODST came out. But the only real issue you pointed out was the spawning, DICE really needs to get to work on that. I guess just take a break from the game and come back when you feel the urge to play the game again. Nothing else to do really short of just selling your game back.

I haven't played much Assassins Creed, so i am very pumped for Black Flag since i have been wanting a Pirate game for a long time now. lol. I have been burned out on Halo since ODST as well. There are more issues than just the spawning, the PC version has been having tons of problems, and has been getting attacked, and in my opinion the maps aren't that great. I can't trade it in, i bought it on Origins. I don't trade in my games hardly ever anyways. If i was a fool for buying a game that i ended up not liking, then i should be stuck with that game, and learn from my mistake.. Sadly, i just never seem to learn. lol 

I haven't played much Assassins Creed, so i am very pumped for Black Flag since i have been wanting a Pirate game for a long time now. lol. I have been burned out on Halo since ODST as well. There are more issues than just the spawning, the PC version has been having tons of problems, and has been getting attacked, and in my opinion the maps aren't that great. I can't trade it in, i bought it on Origins. I don't trade in my games hardly ever anyways. If i was a fool for buying a game that i ended up not liking, then i should be stuck with that game, and learn from my mistake.. Sadly, i just never seem to learn. lol 

Like crashes you mean? I would consider this a problem of the game, it would seem it was a bit rushed. But what do you mean attacked? Like hackers and stuff? I would consider that independent from the game, not the games fault some people are being douchebags. But, I guess that would detract from the experience. As for the maps I dont believe they have actually decreased in quality from their BF3 counter part. when I buy a game I do not like I just go back to Gamestop and return it and if I had the misfortune of buying it new well I got no option then to sell it back or give it to a friend. I dont stick with that stuff. 

Well, all in all I stand by my original advice, take a break and come back when you feel like it. Since you seem to be stuck with it.

Well, all in all I stand by my original advice, take a break and come back when you feel like it. Since you seem to be stuck with it.

Well thats my only 2 option.s Play it, or take a break from it. Buying Digital games does have its flaws..