• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Phoxly

Kingdom Hearts III

6 posts in this topic

I have been a major fan of Kingdom Hearts since I played the first one on the PlayStation 2. After I finished Kingdom Hearts 2, I needed a sequel. I loved everything about it. Unfortunately, we just got a bunch of filler stuff on some hand held systems for almost 8 years. I was really disappointed with Square Enix's choices in marketing their games. In order to play all of the Kingdom Hearts games, you would need to buy a total of 5 gaming systems. And now a 6th one for their new game. Certainly an expensive series, that's for sure. Ultimately, you would only need to play Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 to grasp the whole story correctly.

Kingdom Hearts 3 was announced recently, and I absolutely cannot wait.

What do you guys think about Kingdom Hearts?

I'll put the announcement video here: 

FreedomRenegade likes this

The new 2 new kindgom hearts remix games has all the stories from all the games except dream drop distance. Which from what ive heard had some story progression for Sora and Riku

I can not wait for this game. I have heard it will be available for both xbox one an PS4 (if i am wrong please correct me) so that made me happy. I honestly do not own all of the filter stuff except 2. I am planning on getting kingdom hearts 3D though sense it looks like a fun game. I think to really grasp the story you really need 1, 2, RE:Chain of memories and birth by sleep the rest of the games did show a little more story but on the individual characters like Roxas,i think he did not need to get his own game because its not really that hard to fill in most his story and to be honest i did not like Roxas, i understood why he was their and why he looked so different from Sora but Birth by sleep kinda tells more about Roxas than 358/2 did. Im looking forward to finally getting the ending of this amazing series and that its finally back to console, it may look different but at least we are going back to Sora looking like the age he should be and not as a kid.

I love Kingdom Hearts with a passion! Its by far my favorite game series of all time. The thing is that with Kingdom Hearts being this good that they aren't letting go of the series after this game. From what I have learned is that Kingdom Hearts 3 won't be the last Kingdom Hearts game, or rather that it will be the end of the "X" or Xehanort Saga. The one thing that really concerns me is how they will manage to bring Ven, Aqua, and Terra back into the series, but I'm sure that will work once Sora, Donald, and Goofy find a special keyblade that is suppose to recover hearts in Kingdom Hearts 3. Either way this series goes, it will be an amazing to take this journey with Disney and Square Enix for many years to come!

The new 2 new kindgom hearts remix games has all the stories from all the games except dream drop distance. Which from what ive heard had some story progression for Sora and Riku

Actually Dream Drop Distance did assist the main plot line. The big ass surprise in the ending was pretty cool XD.

I have a love-hate relationship with this series. I was a young lad when I bought the first game and it melted my mind. I was already a fan of FF by that point, and what kid didn't grow up with Disney? I was as eager for the sequel as well. Then came the endless handhelds. I had to buy a PSP, a DS, and a 3DS just to get my fix. : ( Bayonetta fans think they are getting screwed over with this Wii U controversy. We have been dealing with this for far longer. : P