• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Angry Joe

AJ Mission: Pledge to The Mandate! *Contest*

202 posts in this topic

I have only backed a few projects I had little risk in and was knowledgeable about, and this looks like a winner.

post-25766-0-13173500-1384948086_thumb.p

... and you made me tweet for the first time.  DAMN YOU, JOE!

post-25766-0-00652900-1384948087_thumb.p

Kaz32 likes this

Cant wait for this game!

Nice to see so many AJSA members supporting too. I think im gonna enjoy this community!!!

post-24492-0-56026700-1384947876_thumb.j

Just backed, it really looks good. Just been burning the ship over and over again :lol:

Pledged for 30$. Thanks for showing this Angry Joe! Looks damn nice

post-24748-0-99387600-1384951859_thumb.ppost-24748-0-56594200-1384952136_thumb.p

How do I make screen captures?

I backed the game a while back.

and shared it also a while back. here is the proof!!

post-258-0-63308500-1384955866_thumb.jpg

post-258-0-54961100-1384956008_thumb.jpg

Second Major of the Guard and Knight of the Order of Nikolas presenting in.

I backed this project for 200 in the first week of its posting on Kickstarter. So happy to see Joe endorsing this!

Go Joe!

I'm totally stoked for this game, as soon as i can i'm gonna get me some moneez to throw at the screen :D

Away teams? star ship battles? fighter?!? I'm sold lol

Got my proof right here!

post-4761-0-54057000-1384957123_thumb.pn

post-4761-0-96252700-1384957130_thumb.pn

Thought it was really weird that The Mandate was brought up as I actually pledged to this project a couple of days ago. Really looking forward to this game and I hope so much that they manage to reach their goal as this is something that needs to happen. After looking at a couple of interviews with the team and watching through the video I was sold.

http://puu.sh/5nZxf.png

If you are running Windows you can use the Print Screen Button , might be labelled as PtrScn. Open MS Paint, hit paste and then save the image.

Also I backed it, looks good!

post-12606-0-61284500-1384957802_thumb.p

post-12606-0-65867900-1384957815_thumb.p

Pledged at the 40 dollar level to get the beta access:

94co.png

Edited by CrimsonCyclist

I cant decide if I want to back it. The idea is great but it all looks so smalllllllllll I dont wanna fly a ship as big as my fist I want star citizen sized ships. And is it multiplayer aswell? havent seen that anywhere maybe I looked over it.

Hope those 20$ comes to great use!
Looking forward to see the game! Not sure how this contest is going to work, but i am happy to help the AJSA!! Never give up!! Never Surrender!! Victoryy or Death!!!

AJSA.png

AJSA_2.png

Want to back this but I've already spent what little extra money I had on other things.

Still, maybe I'll get more money by the time its over. Their concept artist is fucking amazing, I'd back it just for the concept art alone.

Might just do the 10 dollar tier and raise it from there when/if I get the money to do so.

This game looks really cool! Thanks for bringing this game to my attention!

Here is proof of my support

Mandate2_zps232a5667.pngMandate_zpsefcb32f8.png

post-30413-0-32634300-1384966420_thumb.p

Backed and ready to roll :D

And sorry if the image appears a little weird (or as an attachment) I'm not used to using forums XD

Backing Mandate UP! Posted a tweet too!

tumblr_mwkokjdtUw1rsgof8o1_1280.png

tumblr_mwkokjdtUw1rsgof8o2_1280.png

Just back this, looks great!

I want to thank Angry Joe for bringing all these good Kickstarter games into the light,  this and HEX I had no idea about until you mentioned them Angry Joe! 

Spread the word

Spread the support

Raise the bar for games we want! 

post-16343-0-44750800-1384970330_thumb.j

post-16343-0-24047900-1384970331_thumb.j

post-16343-0-85504700-1384970331_thumb.j

I cant decide if I want to back it. The idea is great but it all looks so smalllllllllll I dont wanna fly a ship as big as my fist I want star citizen sized ships. And is it multiplayer aswell? havent seen that anywhere maybe I looked over it.

The game is designed to be singleplayer, but it will support Cooperative to up to 4 people. So you can play with up to 3 friends of yours, since this is an open world sandbox game, in the style of Mount and Blade.

As for ships, all the models shown in the screenshots and videos are Frigates. Which are 4-5 times smaller then the larger ships in the game. We will have the full range from battleships to cruisers, etc.

Here is a image with their current scale: http://ships.mandategame.com/images/1_scale.jpg

Also worth mentioning you will not be limited to one ship only. You will gather loyal captains under your banner and start growing your very own battle squadron/fleet.