• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Angry Joe

AJ Mission: Pledge to The Mandate! *Contest*

202 posts in this topic

when does the early access beta come out??

when does the early access beta come out??

That would depend on how development of the games goes. Keep checking for updates on the Kickstarter and they will announce it eventually.

Shaminar likes this

That's okay. I can't even copy and paste or insert into this reply box anymore.

Why? Because I upgraded Windows from 8 to 8.1; it has messed up some things and I'm not happy one bit!

So never, EVER get windows 8.1 (The only reason I have windows 8 is because it came with my new laptop.)

Still, I am very happy that this kickstarter is going to work! I also look forward to joining you in games in 2015 (that's when it should officially be released.)

Awesome news, it's already at 511 000 dollars last I checked (just now). Only 89000 more and 4 days to go to reach the first stretch goal!

I do believe that the AJSA has made this game possible. A celebration is in order Lord Commander Joe. The Emperor has decreed it I do believe!

Vranken likes this

Excellenté!

Backed this beauty soon as i had the money to do so, games are worth more then their investments when in the right hands.

post-31299-0-40952400-1385553976_thumb.p

2fa011425dd8fb89012caaf3fb23ed70.jpg

We did it everyone!

Hundreds of you answered the call and pledged your support to get The Mandate funded in this incredibly packed and busy gaming cycle! I had feared for a moment that it would miss its funding, but with the full backing of the Angry Army along with other pledges spreading the word during its last moments has resulted in the project meeting its goal!

Lord Commander issued the mission to the AJSA on November 19th and here are the results:

TheMandateAJSAMissionAccomplished.jpg

Behold our Might! Well done soldiers! We will all be playing a pretty cool game hopefully by its target release date of Q1 2015! Score another one for space games!

But the fight is not done! The Mandate still has 4 days left on its campaign and we are nearing its first stretch goal of Away Team Missions (which sound really awesome!) Keep spreading the word!

Also dont forget about our Contest Thread where you can win some Posters or a Signed Script, HERE

With the added support most projects get in the last two or three days I think we have a very good chance of hitting the $600,000 goal.

With the added support most projects get in the last two or three days I think we have a very good chance of hitting the $600,000 goal.

I even hope the other two goals can be reached with after-kickstarter funding. Perihelion already announced that there will be an option afterwards to pledge if you can't do it right now or haven't heard of it in time. :)

I uhh...pledged to the Mandate before I saw this, and now I have no idea how to share it on Facebook that I did.

Donated to the Mandate. I hope this is done correctly, I have never done this before. 

2j4dg20.jpg 

scwcja.jpg

backeremail.JPG

facebookmandate.JPG

I uhh...pledged to the Mandate before I saw this, and now I have no idea how to share it on Facebook that I did.

You can share via the email receipt.

First stretch goal reached guys!

That gives us away missions ! 44 hours to go

Leo~

ViolentVito likes this

Go to your kickstarter profile, click on your backer history and make a screen of the entry of your pledge for The Mandate. ;)

Guys, we can reach the 700k stretch goal. We only need about 60k (paypal included) in the last 32 hours which is really possible.... :)

Yo peeps... we are almost at the 24 hour mark... the first big stretch goal is in the bag... so away missions will now be in the game... the campaign is already well on its way to the next big stretch goal (Starbase boarding)... and a new update has just come out...

so come on peeps... we can make it... =)

I'd love to pledge more money, but with recent events, I'm unable to do so.

Still, We now have away missions on planets, which is good enough for me!

I'd love to pledge more money, but with recent events, I'm unable to do so.

Still, We now have away missions on planets, which is good enough for me!

when the Kickstarter campaing ends they will start a BackerKit campaing (about mid december). and they will be in pre-production from now until april... so if we get to 700k or 800k before the end of april... we will get the stretch goals in the game... =)

so there is still time...

I actually supported Mandate before I heard of your support AJ :). I pledged 25$ :).

EDIT: I changed to 50$... because the game is awesome :D.

Hey guys, been following AJS for a long time now. Decided to pledge for the mandate today at the 75$ level, woot!

Anyways here is the screenshot of my tweet for pledging.

Cant wait to see this game as well as the many other games i have supported these past few years.

Currently been enjoying the Star Citizen roller coaster these past few months.

post-34654-0-27736200-1385940791_thumb.j

post-34654-0-82146400-1385941076_thumb.j

Yeah, we met the second stretch goal at 700k (with Paypal). Now we'll have star base boarding missions and complete star base interior levels in the game! :)

And the race has ended... just over 700k... great job... =)

What do you mean you can still donate at http://store.mandategame.com/ with paypal. That said do those count towards the contest or is has the contest ended because the kickstarter ended. I don't mind if I am to late (which I suspect I am) but I like to know