• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

44 posts in this topic

What do you guys think of Star Wars Knight Of The Old Republic the old RPGs for the origional xbox and pc not the new MMO

post-5566-0-65896900-1383877599_thumb.jp

A timeless classic, (SPOILERS) I still get shocked when I find out you were Revan the whole time

kitticat likes this

i love the KOTOR 1 the story 100% best so far KOTOR 2 hmm 50/50 i say

DarkZed likes this

Also would you like an HD remake

Completely agree... Best Stars Game, forced unleashed 1 was nice too. Hopefully a KOTOR 3 comes out on the next Gens

Completely agree... Best Stars Game, forced unleashed 1 was nice too. Hopefully a KOTOR 3 comes out on the next Gens

I feel that they should of made a KOTOR 3 RPG instead of the MMO called Swotor

KoTOR is definitely in my top 5 games of all time. The sequel is also an amazing game, just so long as you have the Restored Content mod installed. At least then, the ending makes some sense. I'd love to see a KoTOR 3, but after TOR flopped (kinda), I'm doubtful it will be happening anytime soon.

KoTOR is definitely in my top 5 games of all time. The sequel is also an amazing game, just so long as you have the Restored Content mod installed. At least then, the ending makes some sense. I'd love to see a KoTOR 3, but after TOR flopped (kinda), I'm doubtful it will be happening anytime soon.

There probably wont be a sequel I would love to see a HD remake of the original though and make the second one better. The games deserves a remake just as much as Fable and Halo 1.

I remember my first experience with KoToR, I borrowed a friends loaded Xbox and I saw Star Wars. My mind was blown when I had to choose a class, from there I must have recreated my character like 20 times before I finally got up to 2 hrs of game time. Loved every restart and love both games.

DarkZed likes this

I loved those games way back when.  I actually recently picked them up again in a steam sale and am finding the story to feel new again as it has been so long since I originally played them.

I'd have to say Kotor is my favorite game of all time. I played it with 3 or 4 friends all playing it at the same time, so my opinion might be a bit skewed. I would love to have a HD remake of Kotor, and would buy it in an instant. The only reservation I would have is I would want Revan to still be voiceless. It feels like the trademark of Kotor, and would be very disappointed to hear a fully voiced Revan.

Kotor was one of my childhood games! I replayed it a hundred times and I'll never get tired! Whether the light or dark side, I loved everything!

And Kotor 2, I caught less than the first, but I loved it just as much without counting the mod that adds some quests and storyline that had been removed from the main scenario Kotor 2 (The game becomes more complete with that)

I actually enjoyed the second one more than the first myself, including its story.

You know that's almost blasphemy, right?  :)

DarkZed likes this

You know that's almost blasphemy, right?  :)

That's what people usually say, i just think Obsidian deals with everything better than bioware personally.

That's what people usually say, i just think Obsidian deals with everything better than bioware personally.

its the story telling aspect of it

Loved the original. Found it in a sales bin in a store when I was around 13 and played it for months. The second one is a bit meh.. still haven't played it that long even though I have it on steam. It seems like it just got a lot more complicated with little reward for it (in my opinion).

Love them. With EA having the Star Wars license now, i'm really hoping Bioware makes KOTOR III, and that it plays similar to the Mass Effect series this time.

I actually enjoyed the second one more than the first myself, including its story.

Same actually. I absolutely loved the ever present sense of mystery and not knowing what was going on in the beginning stages of the game. Its the only game I remember ever achieving such a thing for me, to have that continuous feeling. Was awesome! I also loved the convos with Kreia. I think if Obsidian were given as big as budget and not rushed out the door due to deadlines, they would make much better games than Bioware every single time.

Same actually. I absolutely loved the ever present sense of mystery and not knowing what was going on in the beginning stages of the game. Its the only game I remember ever achieving such a thing for me, to have that continuous feeling. Was awesome! I also loved the convos with Kreia. I think if Obsidian were given as big as budget and not rushed out the door due to deadlines, they would make much better games than Bioware every single time.

I agree on you with that statement the beginning was slow but creepy at the same time and when other people appear instead of droids the wait is worth it.

Hey i'm going to start a full lets play of both Kotor games on my channel soon (look at my signature) if your interested sub and give me some idea of how i should start it and if i should skip the 5 hour intro scenes lol

Ah, only played KOTOR 2, it was OK i guess.

The additions from Kotor to Kotor 2 were great, the jedi robes actually looked like jedi robes, more feats and force powers were always good, and the addition of the lightsaber stances were a nice touch. As for the storyline, I felt like it was a bit darker in Kotor 2, in which I absolutely loved the darker font color, it really fit the game. The storyline of Kotor 1 was just so perfect that I couldn't put it down; along with the best twist I could remember while playing video games, it is just at too high a bar for Kotor 2 to pass it.

As much i love the first kotor, the second one was just so much better to me. If you take out all the technical issues, it is just super interesting on what obsidian did on the nature of the force. and i like it when you delve deep than light and dark.