• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RetroRanter

The Hulk Fan Art

18 posts in this topic

I realise hes not exactly a game character but he has featured in a ton of games over the years so i thought id post this and see what my fellow AJSA members thought :) if you like the Comic pictures i do let me know i have many more i can upload in future posts :)

thanks

59f938ff71eaf7edde4df5ce6ee38396-d6utcvm

Bluenex and Boss Ronin like this

AWSOME fan art! Please upload more. ;)

Thank you very much! glad you like it and i will do haha i have some more game pictures on here somewhere down the list lol

fantastic work bud, I would love to see more from you!

RetroRanter likes this

That's an very epic style you got there :)

Would also love to see some more ;)

Thanks alot i think ill upload a new one to the fan art forum now :)

fantastic work bud, I would love to see more from you!

Thanks for that comment im glad you like it im uploading a Joker picture now :)

You know what would be awesome? If you could upload a whole comic for us to read :)

I love comics :)

You know what would be awesome? If you could upload a whole comic for us to read :)

I love comics :)

haha id love to man ive thought about it might take a while to get some good ideas flowing but watch this space ;)

ERMEHGERD that's awesome!

This is superb. As an aspiring character designer myself, I must ask, what would you need to create something with a comic ink style? What sort of experience? What mediums? Did you do arts in university or are you a hobbyist? Could it be done in a digital format? Is there specific knowledge that would be beneficial to creating a similar style?

I've always wanted to adopt an ink style but I haven't found the right... footing to start with, so to speak. So I have to apologise in advance if I'm picking your brain a little too much.

RetroRanter likes this

This is superb. As an aspiring character designer myself, I must ask, what would you need to create something with a comic ink style? What sort of experience? What mediums? Did you do arts in university or are you a hobbyist? Could it be done in a digital format? Is there specific knowledge that would be beneficial to creating a similar style?

I've always wanted to adopt an ink style but I haven't found the right... footing to start with, so to speak. So I have to apologise in advance if I'm picking your brain a little too much.

Thank you so much! erm well there are probably many different ways of doing a comic style what i did with this one was sketch it out then ink it on paper after that id scan it into Photoshop and do the colouring and fill in any gaps in the inking im not very good at explaining the how to so i do apologise but your welcome to pick my brain lol i think if you have a drawing tablet for your pc that helps a ton i used to have to work and edit by mouse but the tabs are brilliant mine only cost £20 pound too other than that to get this old school comic look just use bold lines and colours that blend pretty well anyway i hope this helps and if you design any characters and upload them feel free to post a link id like to see how you do your style :) thanks again for the compliment

Boss Ronin likes this

Did you see "The Incredible Hulk" (with Norton)? Well I can do "HULK..... SMASHHH!!" scream pretty much like that Hulk ;D 

RetroRanter likes this

Did you see "The Incredible Hulk" (with Norton)? Well I can do "HULK..... SMASHHH!!" scream pretty much like that Hulk ;D 

Yeah i did thought the Hulk was badass in that movie and that's damn awesome! haha that hulk voice sounds like the original cartoon version :)

NICE

i saved that pic in my computer, that is very nice!!!

RetroRanter likes this

i saved that pic in my computer, that is very nice!!!

oh man thats cool of you thanks alot :) also i love your profile pic XD