• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

NovaXP

Code of conduct rule #4?

12 posts in this topic

Hey there, I have a question regarding one of the rules in the Code of Conduct.

Rule 4 says: "Represent [AJSA] - Member level ranks and higher are required to wear the [AJSA] tag in multiplayer games they play to help spread our influence and potential reach."

I don't have a problem with it, it's just that I'm already a part of other clans/outfits in games (Planetside 2, ect.) and I don't want to confuse anyone or quit my old clan.

I would be happy to be a part of this community, but I don't want to be excluded because I'm already a part of some other ones.

Scohui likes this

This will only be a requirement in games with an official AJSA clan/guild/platoon I believe.

This will only be a requirement in games with an official AJSA clan/guild/platoon I believe.

Thanks for the response, but what if I'm already in a clan for one of those games? I don't want to just bail on my clanmates to join another one.

You can continue to play with your other guild, it is just if you want to play with the official AJSA group. Though we are trying to build a gaming community here so in the future, once we get rolling we will probably ask that any game officially supported by AJSA, that you play in that group and not a different guild.

NovaXP likes this

You can continue to play with your other guild, it is just if you want to play with the official AJSA group. Though we are trying to build a gaming community here so in the future, once we get rolling we will probably ask that any game officially supported by AJSA, that you play in that group and not a different guild.

Alright, thanks for clearing that up.

I think that's a little bit of a non-answer. I like the AJSA and I support the cause of fighting for good games, but my flesh-and-blood friends come before all y'all. It's a good place to be second to, but I will support my own army first.

Maybe the rule should be altered to " Member level ranks and higher are required to wear the [AJSA] tag in official AJSA multiplayer game sessions." Just to make sure there's no confusion.

NovaXP likes this

Aquila, I think you misunderstand the point of the relaunch of this community then. This is the Angry Joe gaming community, that is to say we are trying to foster a place for people to come together and play games with people who are like minded. Bring in your "flesh-and-blood" friend to AJSA, there is plenty of room. All I can do is restate what I already said, the rule is there for those that want to play with the official AJSA clan/guild/group in a particular game.

Rain likes this

I think that's a little bit of a non-answer. I like the AJSA and I support the cause of fighting for good games, but my flesh-and-blood friends come before all y'all. It's a good place to be second to, but I will support my own army first.

Maybe the rule should be altered to " Member level ranks and higher are required to wear the [AJSA] tag in official AJSA multiplayer game sessions." Just to make sure there's no confusion.

Although it seems like a good idea in theory for something like steam, where you can easily change your name whenever you want. For something like Planetside 2 though, it would be a pain because you would constantly have to leave your old clan, join AJSA, and then quit AJSA and rejoin your old clan when you were done. It would be way too hard to manage for clan leaders.

The point isn't to play with AJSA temporarily, it is to join the AJSA official communities on supported games. If you are in the AJSA clan than we ask that you wear the AJSA tag. 

Ok so are you saying when we are by ourselfs with our friends we can be in any clan we want when the AJSA is not active at that time. BUT if we are playing or have a match against some other group we have to wear the AJSA tag and all that stuff? Is that what you are saying? Because I have a GTA 5 crew of my own and I don't want to leave it. It's not big but I don't want to leave when some of my friends are in it. I love is deep for the AJSA people but it is deeper for the people I actually know. You do understand that right?

Guys, please stop sensationalizing something that is very simple. If you are a part of an official AJSA group we are asking you to wear the tag. That is it. If you are a part of a different guild/clan/platoon/group what have you then you do not have to wear the tag. I am now locking this topic as I think it has been explained enough.

Here's how it will work.

If you refuse to wear the AJSA tag (which I dont know why, why would you want to be apart of our community if you dont want to do the bare minimum of representing us in various places?) then you can still play with us, but you will be limited to the RECRUIT Rank only.

The easiest thing is to make it this the requirement up front across the board for all MEMBERS regardless of game. We are doing a lot here to try to build the best community for you guys, so a small thing like asking for you to give back by wearing our tag seems relatively harmless and a win win for both parties.

1. All MEMBER Ranks and above will be required to wear the [AJSA] tag in Games we play that support the TAG option or a FREE NAME CHANGE.

2. If the Game doesn't support Tags or Forces Paid name changes then you do not have to display the AJSA tag if you already signed up with another account.

3. If you already have a clan or guild in a game that you are required to wear the tag in then stay with your current clan or guild if you don't want to leave them. Alternately (at least for the time being) you can still play with us, as a RECRUIT level only in that specific case.

**UPDATE**

NEW RULES & POLICIES POST REGARDING THE DISPLAYING OF THE TAG HERE!