• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StarTrek71

Will you be supporting The Mandate?

Will you support The Mandate?   60 members have voted

1. 1. Supporter?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

41 posts in this topic

Will you be supporting The Mandate? It looks cool, but its also a difficult time to spend extra money with thanksgiving, black friday, the holidays, and of course the new console generation.

I voted for both yes and no. Because I could.

EDIT: I have deleted my old vote and have voted for Yes.

Probably not don't have the cash for it since I'm a poor student. :/ 

I voted for both yes and no. Because I could.

I'm an idiot, thanks for pointing that out

What is a black friday? xD sounds weird

Its where a lot of big stores put big sales out at midnight

If I had the ability to put money on paypal, I most definitely would. I don't, however, 'cause I'm not 18. I could ask my mom to deposit the money, but she doesn't allow me to put more than 40-50 $ per 2 months. I've been planning on buying a few things soon, so... >_>

Already did

With the holidays coming up it's unfortunately a no for me. I hope the kickstarter is successful, though.

I won't because that game simply does not interest me.

I like Angry Joe, but not so much that I would buy things he points at without me having any actual interest in it ;)

Divergence likes this

sadly im not supporting The Mandate cuz its not my genre at all, nothing interests me about that game

now id definitly support it if i could afford to buy a kickstarter for a game i dont really like just to help Joe get his game but sadly everyone of my dollars counts so i rather would spend them into stuff i like so they dont go to "waste"   :mellow:

I'd love to but i can't spare any money, the game looks terrific and i love sci-fi settings so i'm gonna hate myself for that.

Nope not really my kind of game, I do like some Space Game but with a different kind of gameplay. I already will have Star Citizen as a main space game and I choose that one cause I was hoping to get an War Thunder in Space kind of game with a lot more economics involved.

I did a week and a half ago. None of the things mentioned for it being a difficult time cost me anything.

Nope, not enough budget for games right now.

After my next Paycheck I'll be able to cough up some $$$. Just can't resist the passion of our beloved Lord Commander. :)

I would, but I am only 17 so I can't even do it :( 

I do not have the disposable income to support this right now (being a student doesn't generate much money).

It looks cool, but i computer is a OK piece of shit and can not run the game :(

maybe in the future if i get a BEAST PC (i probable wont) ill back it up

I do not support unfinished products or products that are not even started.If the game gets funded...comes out ...and is actualy good than i will support it by buying a copy.

Gone likes this

I have great expectations for space sims, most of the people who design games of this genre generally do so knowing full well that not everyone is into them...yet they make them anyway because it is their passion and I like to see such things come to fruition. They definitely have my support.