• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Gone the Third

XCOM: Humanity's Vanguards Signups/OOC Thread

154 posts in this topic

IN-CHARACTER THREAD HERE!
XCOM_EW_logo.jpg

The year is 2015. Humanity is at war with a coalition of alien races with only one known objective:
Destruction.
The vanguard of this war effort is the Extraterrestrial Combat Unit: brave men and women from all over the globe fighting to save their species. Wielding the most advanced weaponry every made by human hands, with the best training and funding available, XCOM is humanity's last hope.
Whether they realize it or not...

2100 Hours, April 3
XCOM Headquarters, Poland

"Peace. Always wondered just what it meant. Everyone I ask always seems to think it just means we're not at war. No, there's something more to it than that. Because, if that's all it meant, why do I not feel at peace? I haven't been in the mud since Desert Storm, just been coasting from desk job to desk job ever since; ordering a drone strike here, a deployment there, a few ops in a country most of my countrymen could barely point out on a map. And yet, still, I feel like I'm at war. I feel like one day I'll wake up with a knife pressed to my throat and a gun to my forehead. Like yesterday, I was-"
"Commander," said a voice over my comm line, breaking me from my idle chatter. It was Central Officer Bradford, likely with something to report. I checked the timeline I had displayed on my desk's touch screen interface. It seemed as though the newly recruited troops were due to arrive today. 
That was a relief. We were down five men in that week alone. The barracks were a practical ghost town, or so I was told. My duties usually kept me locked up in Command. I had to be on call at all times to respond to an alert. Or to approve that research project R&D was just giddy about. Or to greenlight new interceptors for our Asian interceptor base. Or to report to the Council... you get the idea.
You'll notice I didn't mention sleeping.
"Commander, are you..."
"Yes, Central, I am alive," I said "You just interrupted me in the midst of reciting my memoirs is all."
"Reciting my memoirs" was, of course, my way of saying "I haven't slept for days and I'm talking to air."
"Sorry about that, sir." Central said, knowing well enough not to press further, "The new troops have arrived. I'm forwarding their dossiers to you now."
A second after he said that, my screen came to life with a variety of files. Prior histories, physical workups, psychological evaluations- I made sure to give at least a passing glance through each recruit's files. 
"Are they settled in the barracks yet?" I asked Central.
"They should be, sir," was his response. 
"Tell them to gather in the common room." I said, rising to my feet, "I think I'm going to welcome them personally."

The application:
Username:
Character name:
Nickname:
Country of origin:
Class:
Personality:
Appearance: 
Prior history:

You character can be from any country you choose, regardless of whether they are a Council of Nations member in canon. As for "appearance" you can just describe your character or post an image that looks like them (I'd recommend you use a spoiler).
Additionally, they can be from one of 4 player classes: Assaults (CQC troopers armed with shotguns and rifles), Supports (medic troopers with smoke grenades and med kits), Heavy Troopers (heavy weapons troopers armed with a LMG and Rocket launcher), and Snipers (long range troopers with a sniper rifle).
Word of advice- I may ask to kill off (or just plain kill off at my leisure) your character at a moment's notice (gotta keep to the feel of XCOM, after all), so it may be in your best interest to have a few hundred dozen applications on the back-burner. I, myself, will have a couple of recruits to round out the squad. Pray for these poor souls.
I would also like someone to RP Shen and Vahlen (not necessarily Shen and Vahlen, just someone to fill their dynamic in XCOM). Not Bradford, though because: 1. Who the hell wants to play that guy? 2. I really don't want to give someone control over a character who could, potentially, issue orders that I'd then have to belay if I didn't like. Gotta keep some semblance of structure here.
For anyone who needs a briefing on Xcom, I'd recommend checking here.

With the fun stuff out of the way, let's get down to some rules.
1.      Please try to use good grammar and spelling. I know that, for some, English may not be your first language, but I'd really appreciate if you ran your posts by a pal for a spell-check if you know your English might be lacking.
2.      No godmodding. No "I jump out in the open and headshot every alien with pinpoint accuracy, then walk off cause I'm a badass." I'll be having none of that and, if it happens, I swear I will kill your character off in the most banal way imaginable, but not before continuing like it never happened and ignoring everything you post from then on. Don't. Godmod.
3.      Keep it friendly in the OOC, chaps. This is where we're not our characters. If you and someone else are in the midst of a blood feud In Character, keep all that hatred In Character. Out of Character I expect a level of good conduct on par with AJSA standards. That said:
4.      Keep it at least semi-civil in character. A jerk character is fine. One who screams racial slurs mixed with profanity that would make the most hardcore old-timey sailor blush? Straight out. That said, regular ol' profanity is acceptable, just try to keep it to a reasonable limit. This is a special ops unit, not an Xbox Live Party, after all.

Now that that's done, let's see if we can't get some fresh recruits...

Accepted applications:

David Satterfield

Username: Ubernoob8470
Character name: David Satterfield
Nickname: "Commander"
Country of origin: United States
Class: Commander
Personality: Professional military type; calm, composed. Workaholic. Values the lives of his men. Prone to lengthy monologues if left to his own devices.
Appearance: Medium height, medium build. Causcasian, light tan. Green eyes, thinning grey/brown hair.
Prior history: Served with the US Army during Operation Desert Storm as a CO. Gained renown for logistical talents as well as small-unit coordination. Reached rank of Major by the time of 9/11 and the Gulf War. Has worked at the Pentagon since. Has a wife, two daughters- both college age.

David Aldman

Username: Verac_the_XCOM_heavy
Character name: David Aldman
Nickname: Stealth Tank
Country of origin: USA
Class: Heavy
Personality: Calculating. While he is primarily a heavy unit who can burst in with guns blazing, he is also smart enough to figure out where enemies may be, and how to get in behind them. That being said, he is good for covert operations. He was a psychiatrist before the alien invasion, so he knows how to talk to people and calm them down if there's trouble.
Appearance: Tall, with short, brown hair and hazel eyes. Very muscular, with a small scar on his left cheek.
Prior history: psychiatrist and self-trained sneak. Worked at Groom Lake, Nevada facility for US government. Lost son to a chryssalid while hunting.

Daniel Evans

Username: IcedAjack
Character name: Daniel Evans
Nickname: D
Country of origin: USA! USA!
Class: Sniper
Personality: Confident. He is sure of his skills and thinks he can make any shot asked of him. Has times where he is very overconfident. He is rather short-tempered, and has the "small-man syndrome". Due to his experience in hunting, he is very good at not being noticed in any chosen spot.
Appearance: Short and small, but deceptively strong. Has a short beard, and green eyes.
Prior history: He comes from a line of military marksmen, dating back to WWII. Because of this, he feels he is a "pure-blooded" sniper. From a young age, his father took him on monthly hunting trips, and because of this, his movement perception and accuracy on moving targets are very good.

Ambrosio Henriques

Character name: Ambrosio Henriques
Nickname: Tombstone
Country of origin: Argentina
Class: MEC Trooper
Personality: Cold, detached, and cynical. Feels personally responsible for the loss of his squad and guilty of his survival. Willing to take unnecessary risks.
Appearance: Hispanic, brown eyes, shaved head. Large burn wound on his neck from a Sectoid plasma pistol. Average height, but muscular.
Prior history: A tough city kid who managed to turn his luck around by joining the Argentinean military, where he was eventually recruited into a special operations unit. Was one of the first transferred to XCOM and was the sole survivor of first contact with the alien forces (Operation Devil's Moon), from which he still bears intensive scars.

Sylvestre Charron

Character name: Sylvestre Charron
Nickname: Hades
Country of origin: France
Class: Support
Personality: Optimistic and somewhat of a joker. Confident in his abilities as a medic, but dislikes taking risks in combat. Does not like to leave a comrade behind. Fairly easygoing and hard to anger, but has a fiery temper once angered.
Appearance: Caucasian, short brown hair, and green eyes. Tall and somewhat stocky. 
Prior history: Born in a small coastal town not far from Normandy, Sylvestre joined the French military after hearing stories about his great-grandfather, who fought in the trenches of the first World War. He served with distinction after having earned his medic certification. One of the original soldiers drafted for XCOM, he has served in several deployments, helping to keep his squadmates alive. 

Raven

Username: Crimsonknight
Character name: Raven
Nickname: sideshow
Country of origin: Australia
Class: assault
Personality: head strong,brave,cocky and will follow orders to the letter.kills aliens out of pure hate
Appearance: a five o clock shadow with a scar running from his forehead, brown spikey hair
Prior history: after losing his family to the aliens his commander submitted him to join XCOM. He was accepted and while his brutality has been noted it is useful in the field. He has a long family history of service men.

Brittany Wilson

The application:
Character name: Brittany Wilson
Nickname: Bubbles
Country of origin: England
Personality: Very energetic and optimistic. Is very happy almost all the time. Can be serious when the situation demands it.
Appearance: Tall, thin and blonde. Keeps her hair in a tight pony tail to keep her hair out of her large blue eyes.
Prior history: Studied in England to become a M.D. After graduating, she enlisted in the military to become a surgeon. She showed some combat aptitude, before transferring to Xcom. Originally accepted to assist Dr. Vahlen, it was decided that her skills would be more effective in a combat role.

Tsuruo Ito

Character name: Tsuruo Ito
Nickname: BFG
Country of origin: Japan
Class: Assault
Personality: A soft-spoken man, Ito has a very calm demanor. He isn't one to be an aggressor, quick to defer to his superiors. Very aggressive in battle, however.
Appearance: Very large, almost solid muscle. He keeps his hair very short, and his face is slightly deformed, due to the number of fights he's been in.
Prior history: He's always been the largest man in his class. Due to this fact, many testosterone-filled men pick fights with him. He doesn't lose any, but sustains injuries. Joined Xcom after a short stint on the JSDF.

Immanuel Sokolof

Character name: Immanuel Sokolof
Nickname: Abraham
Country of origin: Israel
Personality: Calm, used to dangerous situations from making dangerous patrols with the IDF. Self-centered, liable to put his needs above the squad.
Appearance: Extremely tan, shaved head, brown eyes. Dark hair. Medium build, muscular.
Prior history: A fifteen year veteran of the IDF, having stayed on after his mandatory three years. Widely regarded as a good rifleman, if a bit pompous. Transferred to XCOM following an unspecified accident during a patrol.

Bryson Holt

Username: Verac_The_XCOM_Heavy
Character name: Bryson Holt
Nickname: Whiz Kid
Country of origin: Canada
Class: Scientist
Personality: Genius. He is kind and he understands that he does need to do work for XCOM as fast as he can since troops lives may depend on it.
Appearance: Tall, with short, black hair and green eyes. He wears glasses for his eyes.
Prior history: Worked on the same base that David Aldman helped at.

Frank Borladi

Username: crimsonknight
Character name: franko borladi
Nickname: shut eye
Country of origin: Italy
Class: support
Personality: while determined he has a tendency to panic in certain situations. he is trying to prove himself worthy of being in XCOM and doeent want his lack of experience getting in the way
Appearance: short, skinny yet muscular
Prior history: while technically he was not accepted into XCOM he snuck aboard the skyranger one day and managed to sneak into XCOM. because of this skilful and brave act he was given a chance to join XCOM mainly because of his skills in sneaking. he grew up on a farm. his family moved to America when he was a small boy

Nathan Herk

Username: Gh1ggs
Character name: Nathan Herk
Nickname: Hercules
Personality: Critical Thinker, Tactical, methodical, Intelligent
Appearance: seems thin and wiry, but he just has a small frame. kind of tall, black hair
Prior history: Pararescue, TACP Qualified, volunteered for XCOM after his transport was shotdown and he spent 3 days maneuvering in the jungle to get rescued.

Benjamin Jacques

Username: Rex5056
Character Name: Benjamin Jacques
Nickname: Angelman
Country of Origin: France
Personality: He's generally warm and lighthearted, but he is prone to some rather nasty bouts of depression. He seems to try and avoid as much deep social interaction as possible, but small talk he will definitely partake in.
Appearance: He has black short hair, a rather short stature [that led to the derogatory nickname of "French Fry"], his face is a bit weathered, though he still looks young and uninitiated. He has wide brown eyes that seem to flitter around like a frightened rabbit. He's of a light skin color, obviously Caucasian. He speaks with a quite thick, but still coherent French accent.
Prior History: After finishing medical school, he worked towards becoming a combat medic in the French military. His last day of training was incidentally the day the aliens decided to crash the graduation ceremony. [Not sure if that's how things work, but seems reasonable.] He managed to survive the attack on his base, and due to having met aliens in the field and survived, he was put on track for screening into the XCOM project. He eventually passed.
Brandon Brandt

Username: EddieJames55
Character Name: Brandon Brandt
Nickname: Chip
Country of Origin: Germany
Personality: Assertive but Quiet for someone with such a trait enjoys a beer with his teammates and will join in on in a conversation, loss of a teammate drives his desire to kill
Appearance: short Brown Hair Brown eyes is 6,2 wears a Helmet at all times
Prior History: Join the military at the Age of 18 was Sniper Trained by a unnamed Mentor from the green berets who Specialized in a Two man Team missions.

Vanderveel Bei

Username: Rex5056
Character Name: Vanderveer Bei [Vanderveer shortens to 'Van,' usually]
Nickname: Van
Country of Origin: United States of America
Class: Scientist
Personality: He's a bookworm, nearly fanatical about his job, and anything but a social butterfly. He tends to be overbearing when it comes to advancing his research, ignoring things like sleep and food to the point where most of his previous overseers ordered him off whatever project he was working on until he returned to normal sleep and eating patterns.
Appearance: He's got longer dark brown hair that he usually has to tie back while working to avoid the hair getting incessantly in his eyes, a tall and thin build, and by no means is this man a mountain of muscle. He's pale, very pale, from his years spent in an artificially-lit laboratory instead of in the sun like normal people.
Prior History: He was employed by several research organizations, but usually fired from each one due to reasons that always come back to his research. Flying off the handle to superiors because they discontinue or discredit his research, working on periods and refusing to give regular reports to superiors because "It isn't finished yet, I need a bit more time and I'll have a fully completed report for you, eh?" Well, when he was out of luck, someone in the Council thought it would be a wonderful idea if someone with his..... commitment... to the job would come in handy at XCOM, so lo and behold, he was given a job in the research department.

Natasha Markov

Character Name: Natasha Markov
Nickname: Medusa
Country of Origin: Russia
Class: scientist
Personality: Bossy and Controlling wants to make sure everything gos as PLANED and is built to spec or Over Spec
Appearance: Long Black Hair Blue eyes 5,9 Thin form years of Too much Work
Prior History: Stayed the Course and Studied in America then Germany gaining Extensive backround in Weapons and Armor design was Always the type to try making something Old to New She Re-designed the Ak-47 and allowed it to fire like a Sniper and use Blast rounds.

Eerp Salmi

Username: iRocket
Character name: Eero Salmi
Nickname: The Rocket
Country of origin: Finland
Class: Heavy/Assault
Personality: A little hot-blooded, but a goodhearted soldier who wants to help save the world and kill aliens. (Great material for a heartwenching pointless sacrifice!)
Appearance: A tall (190 cm) man, with a young face, a stubble and short but messy hair. Has an average build but stamina to spare. A heavy Finnish accent.
Prior history: Was a student before joining the army. Decided that he liked the army life and stayed. Since then he became an adept soldier, but got into trouble more than a few times, because of his acts. Eric doesn't like to share the details. He protected his family during the initial alien invasion, but his father was killed by a chryssalid. Do not mention this if you don't want any trouble!

Brandon Brandt

Character Name: Brandon Brandt
Nickname: Chip
Country of Origin: Germany
Personality: Assertive but Quiet for someone with such a trait enjoys a beer with his teammates and will join in on in a conversation, loss of a teammate drives his desire to kill
Appearance: short Brown Hair Brown eyes is 6,2 wears a Helmet at all times
Prior History: Join the military at the Age of 18 was Sniper Trained by a unnamed Mentor from the green berets who Specialized in a Two man Team missions.

Vlad

Character name: Vlad
Nickname: "The Coyote"
Country of origin: Ukraine
Personality: Very professional. Is straight to business in his interactions. Is fully prepared to do anything asked of him, no matter what.
Appearance: Medium height and build. Bald, brown eyes. Has various tattoos on his body, along with many scars.
Prior history: Very little is known about the man called "The Coyote", except that he goes by the name Vlad for business purposes. This is likely a pseudonym. A fairly well regarded figure in the Eastern European mercenary community, mostly for his ruthlessness and lack of morals. Virtually nothing before his life as a mercenary can be found, indicated some darker secrets.

XCOM Status:

CURRENT RESEARCH PROJECT: Heavy Lasers
Countries covered:

-Germany
-Japan
-China
-Australia
-India

Countries lost:

-France

Interceptors:

Europe: Raven-1, Raven-2
Asia: Raven-3, Raven-4

Research progress:

-Alien Materials
-Xeno-biology
-Weapons fragments
-Meld Recombination
-Arc Thrower
-Experimental Warfare

-Beam Weapons

-Carapace Armor

Facilities:

-3x access lifts
-2x Satelite Uplink
-Cybernetics lab
-Research lab
-Foundry
-Gene lab
-Alien containment

Available gear listing:

Weapons:

-4x Laser Rifle

- 0x Laser Pistol
-Assault rifle
-Shotgun
-Sniper Rifle
-LMG
-Rocket Launcher

Items:

-S.C.O.P.E.
-Medkits
-Nano-fiber vests
-Arc Thrower
-Frag Grenades
-Reaper Rounds
-Flashbang

Armor:

- 2x Carapace Armor

-Body armor

Other:

-0 SHIV(s)

Resources:

-Enemy Unknown maps at UFOpaedia
-Gear listings at UFOpaedia

Personality: Calculating. While he is primarily a heavy unit who can burst in with guns blazing, he is also smart enough to figure out where enemies may be, and how to get in behind them. That being said, he is good for covert operations. He was a psychiatrist before the alien invasion, so he knows how to talk to people and calm them down if there's trouble.
Appearance: Tall, with short, brown hair.
Prior history: psychiatrist and self-trained sneak

Edit:

Appearance: Tall, with short, brown hair and hazel eyes. Very muscular, with a small scar on his left cheek.

Appearance: Tall, with short, brown hair.

Prior history: psychiatrist and self-trained sneak

Edit:

Accepted! If he lives long enough, he may just be a psionic trooper.

The "I'm in your head" lines just write themselves at that point.

Bumping this thread for great justice.

Personality: Confident. He is sure of his skills and thinks he can make any shot asked of him. Has times where he is very overconfident. He is rather short-tempered, and has the "small-man syndrome". Due to his experience in hunting, he is very good at not being noticed in any chosen spot.
Appearance: Short and small, but deceptively strong. Has a short beard, and green eyes. 
Prior history: He comes from a line of military marksmen, dating back to WWII. Because of this, he feels he is a "pure-blooded" sniper. From a young age, his father took him on monthly hunting trips, and because of this, his movement perception and accuracy on moving targets are very good. 

I was starting to think this thing was dead in the water! 

Accepted!

Okay, a few things: 

1) I added a pair of recruits of my own (see the "accepted applications" section for their bios) to help bolster our ranks.

2) I'd like to ask: even though we've got a grand total of three people at the moment, should we at least try to start this off, or should we wait a while longer to see if anyone wants to join in?

3) I'm trying to think of some interesting names for the RP storyline. I'd like to stick around the "XCOM: Enemy ______" formula, but I'm flexable about these things. Any suggestions?

I was once a part of a forum RP section on a different site, needless to say their were many a problems. I would suggest dice rolls in but that may become complicated. I have yet to find a balanced one because of this, and by such, until I can be assured of mechanics that are fair, I must decline for now. If you can convince me otherwise I would join in, apologies, just wised to inform you

I was once a part of a forum RP section on a different site, needless to say their were many a problems. I would suggest dice rolls in but that may become complicated. I have yet to find a balanced one because of this, and by such, until I can be assured of mechanics that are fair, I must decline for now. If you can convince me otherwise I would join in, apologies, just wised to inform you

I, myself, have played a pretty active role in a few forum RP's myself (mostly on Nationstates; mostly political intrigue stories but a few more action oriented, as well), and I find they tend to work best when you strip the technical mechanics down to the minimum allowable (if you keep them at all), and focus more on the drama and storytelling than dice rolls. I know that sounds a bit unbalanced (and, trust me, it can be), but it tends to produce the most enjoyable experience for all involved. Everyone just kind of has to swear to a gentlemen's agreement to keep things within the realms of plausibility.

I, myself, have played a pretty active role in a few forum RP's myself (mostly on Nationstates; mostly political intrigue stories but a few more action oriented, as well), and I find they tend to work best when you strip the technical mechanics down to the minimum allowable (if you keep them at all), and focus more on the drama and storytelling than dice rolls. I know that sounds a bit unbalanced (and, trust me, it can be), but it tends to produce the most enjoyable experience for all involved. Everyone just kind of has to swear to a gentlemen's agreement to keep things within the realms of plausibility.

The negative side to this might have been caused by the fact it was a role play group in the infamous Alfa Legion forums so I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt. I might give it a try though my personal failures or success will be based on the will of the Dice Gods, mainly because I am used to it, d100 here I come!

Oh, and as a note, I have attempted to post about the RP in a group on DeviantART, buuuuuut the people running the group are a bunch of lazy guys who hardly ever check in to approve anything anymore (it took them two weeks to accept me!) so I don't know how long it'll be until it reaches the viewers of said group.

here's said post

Whoah, whoah, whoah, back up a second- when did this get moved to General?

Whoah, whoah, whoah, back up a second- when did this get moved to General?

It'll probably get more views.

It'll probably get more views.

I know, it's just that I wasn't expecting it. 

Ah, well. Gift horses and mouths, I suppose.

The application:
Personality: head strong,brave,cocky and will follow orders to the letter.kills aliens out of pure hate
Appearance: a five o clock shadow with a scar running from his forehead, brown spikey hair
Prior history: after losing his family to the aliens his commander submitted him to join XCOM. He was accepted and while his brutality has been noted it is useful in the field. He has a long family history of service men.

The application:

Appearance: a five o clock shadow with a scar running from his forehead, brown spikey hair

Prior history: after losing his family to the aliens his commander submitted him to join XCOM. He was accepted and while his brutality has been noted it is useful in the field. He has a long family history of service men.

Accepted! I did mention that there were other recruits in the first wave, so I'll ask: would you prefer to be one of them, or would you like to be part of the next group of recruits?

Accepted! I did mention that there were other recruits in the first wave, so I'll ask: would you prefer to be one of them, or would you like to be part of the next group of recruits?

well what would you prefer

well what would you prefer

Let's just go with you being one of the recruits already on base. Easier that way, I suppose.

skywrecker likes this

Let's just go with you being one of the recruits already on base. Easier that way, I suppose.

cool so do I just join in your chat thread that's going on now?

cool so do I just join in your chat thread that's going on now?

Well, the crew's just now shipping out on a mission, so you might have to wait on that. Sorry.

You can join in as soon as they're back, which shouldn't be long. In fact, I think we may have a place in the squad open... *dun dun dun*

skywrecker likes this

Well, the crew's just now shipping out on a mission, so you might have to wait on that. Sorry.

You can join in as soon as they're back, which shouldn't be long. In fact, I think we may have a place in the squad open... *dun dun dun*

haha ;)

For the record, this is a "large scout" class UFO we're up against.

The application:
Personality: Very energetic and optimistic. Is very happy almost all the time. Can be serious when the situation demands it.
Appearance: Tall, thin and blonde. Keeps her hair in a tight pony tail to keep her hair out of her large blue eyes.
Prior history: Studied in England to become a M.D. After graduating, she enlisted in the military to become a surgeon. She showed some combat aptitude, before transferring to Xcom.  Originally accepted to assist Dr. Vahlen, it was decided that her skills would be more effective in a combat role.

The application:

Prior history: Studied in England to become a M.D. After graduating, she enlisted in the military to become a surgeon. She showed some combat aptitude, before transferring to Xcom.  Originally accepted to assist Dr. Vahlen, it was decided that her skills would be more effective in a combat role.

Accepted. And good timing- we'll be needing the extra men after... well, I AM kind of kill happy.

Accepted. And good timing- we'll be needing the extra men after... well, I AM kind of kill happy.

Ha, yeah I'm thinking I should give myself some back up characters. lol