• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Orpo

Alcohol and gaming.

42 posts in this topic

I don't like alcohol and wouldn't spend the money on it if I did so I've never been drinking while gaming

Emperador Lights while playing the PS3 with my friends "Dead Or Alive 5"

I can't be the only one who enjoy some booze while playing after a long day on books and if i am then i imagine i'm gonna need help :D .

So what do you prefer to drink while you play? I go with lager beer on rpgs and most other genres but there are a couple of games where i prefer something stronger as in Crusader Kings 2 where i love to send people to die in battle while i'm enjoying a good glass of red wine, smiling like a wonderful tyrant.

My mates and I used to jam out on the BF2 and rum (or cheap wine if we were particularly poor that week lol) 3 computers, all on the same server and everyone else spectating taking turns. Miss those days hard. These days I don't really drink.

I guess I don't handle alcohol very well, I take one drink and I go half numb.  Not a feeling I enjoy, especially when I'm trying to play a game.

I was playing Rome 2 Total War when I was drunk, I was pretending to be mad emperor Caligula enjoying my ever deepening descent into madness while my empire crumbled down around me... is that weird? :unsure:

Orpo and TheCalvinator like this

I usually drink strong lagers (special brews etc.) or Whiskey (Jameson).

Not always bot allot of the times I mix Jameson with Dr. Pepper, Ice Tea or Spa and fruit exotique which goes with all of them really well just like my invention of Passoa Fristi.

Odd but i like schnapps (any flavour but peach is nice) and lemonade when MMOing for over an hour.

Not really anyother game as i like intensive or complex and straining games so i dont get the chance to distract myself with alchohol or i lose the game im focusing on, which is odd as in raids on MMOs im more focused with a nice drink or two... good topic.

Beer is the best thing with gaming and maybe with some whiskey too.

A beer while gaming can be good, helps me relax a bit even when things are hitting the fan. If I had the spare cash, I'd do it more often. As for other alcohols, don't have to money to get them in the first place. Can't test with what I don't have.

Max Payne 3... I played through it straight, with one entire bottle of scotch... It was... Depressing... But great... Yet not...

likes this

I don't drink alcohol. Soda, water, or milk.

Hi Bear Grylls! :)

Hi Bear Grylls! :)

If that had been the case the first thing he would have mentioned was drinking his urine... :P