• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jay4gamers1

Anybody Getting KI?

26 posts in this topic

I know i'm not getting a Xboxone but KI looks amazing. i wanna know who's gonna get one and review it or show gameplay.

oh another generic fighter game..

But...they are fun if you got a friend to play with...

Soul-calibur-5-parry.jpg

so can sex, but you won't find generic remakes of that

Isn't this the game where you only have 1 or 2 characters when you buy it, and then have to buy any additional characters?

Or did they decide to change that?

ugh.. it's also  a remake? ffs..

so can sex, but you won't find generic remakes of that

What even...are you high or just stupid?

If you get the free version you only get one character, if you buy the full version ($20) you get six characters at launch and two down the line, and if you buy the expensive version ($40) you get the eight characters, the original KI, and extra costumes for each character.

buy characters to play the game? how sad

Yes, because no game have ever done anything like that before... /sarcasm

ugh.. it's also  a remake? ffs..

No it isn't, it's a reboot. You should at least try to learn about a game before you shoot your mouth off about something you clearly know nothing about.

Twistedanthony likes this

not high nor stupid.. i made a comparison you seem to lack the understanding to grasp =D

not high nor stupid.. i made a comparison you seem to lack the understanding to grasp =D

711674.gif

serious enough to not have to resort to silly pictures

Definitely Picking this up, its one of the main selling points for the Xbox One to me, Cant wait. 

Just like every Generic Shooter COD and halo

and ever Generic Wow clone

And Every Generic Racer

Isn't this the game where you only have 1 or 2 characters when you buy it, and then have to buy any additional characters?

Or did they decide to change that?

You can Buy all the characters there are certain packs you can get so you can actually get all the Characters and the Beta that happens for that character so you can mention what needs to be buff and nerfed

So should people stop making fighting games?

Gonna wait to see how the XB1 fairs before I pick one up but I'm actually pretty excited about this game.  The original version of this game was a large part of my adolecent child hood when arcades were all the rage (way before it was on the SNES.)   We didn't have anything like an EVO back then but if we did I'm pretty certain I was good enough to do well there.  I think its pretty sweet that the full game is available for free with a single character, at least I hope they don't nerf the training mode.  Knowing me I'll probably have to pick up a fighting stick and I'll probably get major nerd rage that I'm getting my ass beat by people who were my age when I was really good. 

It kinda sadens me that the huge potencial on such a high-octane fighter is being wasted on ONE and all the buying characters separate. Plus its like the game isn't even gonna be completed since they said something on the line of a continuous development. Do they think they are developing an MMO ou what? I really think this model of game is going to be a real pain in the a** to play at tournaments and the overall competitive (though I have yet to see the actual reaction of the FGC about all this).

It kinda sadens me that the huge potencial on such a high-octane fighter is being wasted on ONE and all the buying characters separate. Plus its like the game isn't even gonna be completed since they said something on the line of a continuous development. Do they think they are developing an MMO ou what? I really think this model of game is going to be a real pain in the a** to play at tournaments and the overall competitive (though I have yet to see the actual reaction of the FGC about all this).

FGC wise everybody wishes it wasn in the Xboxone only. it may suffer the same fate as Tatsunoko vs capcom 

I was super excited for the game until they announced the whole buying characters crap. Just put a damn price on it and let me enjoy my childhood again you damn pricks.

I was super excited for the game until they announced the whole buying characters crap. Just put a damn price on it and let me enjoy my childhood again you damn pricks.

They did, and that price is $40.  I don't understand the animosity towards having MORE choice be in the gamers hand, explain this to me.

I have no doubt that had they made it straight $40 people would be bitching that they only play 2 of 8 characters and thus only getting $10 worth of value out of the $40 they paid.

yea it just sounded weird doing that...better than capcom's SFXT ordeal though 

I will be getting it for sure, but I'm skeptical of the easier controls I keep hearing about.