• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

ashugtiwari

do u people rage while gaming?

80 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I find this very funny and laughed a lot.

I sometimes get tempered due to something else so just switch off my pc or ps3, but never rage on games, and now i find thing so funny :P

ON THAT i know two guys who r reviewer and very funny when they do that
Angry video game nerd who plays shitty games and rage (very funny guy, but dont know his name), there is game on his name on steam "Angry video games nerd"
the second one is as everyne knows Angryjoeshow (he's funny too, but mostly he never comes up with funny ideas like the angry nerd comes with :P )

what about u? Plz dont mind, this thread if for fun

The grimm cat and MajorMittens like this

All the time when Im playing any multiplayer shooter.

hornedturtle likes this

Sometimes i might groan 'WTF dude...' but other than that, im pretty calm

Two wrecked analog controllers convinced me that it was no longer wise considering they cost anywhere between $75 - $120 in my country lol.

Gerah likes this

No, I never do

Occasionally, I will. If a game does something that just rubs me the wrong way, I'll give it a piece of my mind. 

Occasionally, I will. If a game does something that just rubs me the wrong way, I'll give it a piece of my mind. 

Madden... does that a lot. Sorry for mentioning it lmao.

With great passion comes great feeling outbursts. As it stands, on the rare occasion, I find myself silently staring at the monitor.

Then I find myself complaining out loud how things are annoying me, and something I let out a small shout how come such bullshit happened in the first place.

Fond memories of Dustforce.

I get frustrated at myself when playing games but I wouldn't say I rage. A handful of "for fuck's sake"s and "FUCK YOU!!"s at whatever is killing me and if I keep dying then I turn the console off and have a bit of a sulk.

Yes. Every now and then I'll hit a part of a game that just pisses me off. My wife thinks it's funny and tries to feed my rage further.

I sued to rage like crazy. Destryoed several keyboards and mouse in my early years. I still get angry when playing some games but I learned to relax

You know what they say "Video Games Don't Cause Violence. Lag Does!"

I don't rage like the top video, but if I'm playing an online fps and someone gets a shitty kill on me cause of lag, I get pretty fucked off and a lot of nasty things come out of a mouth that is usually more refined.

I used to rage pretty hard and blame things in-game or other people for my own mistakes. Lately I've been focused on containing myself in-game and if I ever feel like I'm getting to the point where I might explode. I just get off the game and play something calming....like Skyrim.

Depends on the game really, I used to rage at Halo but I don't really anymore, CoD I did many times xD If i'm doing a hard difficulty I usually do like Heaven or Hell difficulty on Devil May Cry xD

Madden... does that a lot. Sorry for mentioning it lmao.

Ha, don't be sorry dude. I haven't played Madden in a bit, but I definitely remember similar moments. The most annoying thing is when a wide receiver is all alone and you pass the ball, expecting a big play, only to have it bounce off his face while he just stands there.

I used to rage a lot. Now, while I still rage from time to time, I tend to be rather calm. Gaming makes you a rather relaxed person.

Just don't irritate me while tired though. I can get cranky very quickly.

Not anymore. I used to get very angry, enough to one time take a keyboard and break it over my knee. I eventually decided it was a silly thing to get angry about, and got more relaxed, and it honestly improved my experience playing games. Now I just sit in games with people shouting at each other in all caps, and try to advise them to mellow out a bit.

If you watch Team Fortress 2 videos by "Chozo", then you got a hell of a laugh. 

By the moment I realize It's just a friggin' game I calm down. (Multiplayer) 

But I get really angry when in single player the hardness curve just went full retard.

AveragePegasus likes this

Sometimes yes but very rarely. Usually I'll get over it pretty quickly. Also depends on the general quality of the game. If it's a good game I'll keep playing, if it's a bad game and core mechanics of it are causing me to rage and it's too broken/unpolished I might just quit playing it.