• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

ashugtiwari

do u people rage while gaming?

80 posts in this topic

Usually no. However L4D2 and it's glitchy bullshit will get me pretty pissed off sometimes. There's core mechanics that have been broken since day one.

Like having somebody pinned in a corner with a tank, but you can't fucking hit them because they keep jumping, even though yoru arm is 5 fucking feet long and they just jump and jump and jump and jump and YOU CANT FUCKING HIT THEM NO FUCKING MATTER WHAT AND THEY FUCKING PISTOL YOU IN THE FACE AND YOU DIE AND FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i only rage when i play rpg cause come boss fights are just cheap af and stupid (aka the kh2 fm data fights on lv 1)

Yes, i do. Whenever i get mad at a game for not working the way it should, or when i'm too hard headed to admit that it was my fault, I yell at the screen and expect that the game hears me.

Certainly not like i used to.  Back in the day I would go through a controller a month, mainly on racing games.  Now I keep pretty calm and when I'm in a rage moment, I simply raise the middle finger to the screen and retry.  Plus I stopped playing racing games lol.

I do use foul words when feel the game is on the cheese

I used to rage a lot when i was younger , but as you grow older the anger level decreases and the raging itself becomes less and less often (for some people at least) , but it will never completely disappear , and people who say that they don't rage at all are lying  :lol:

What I really don't understand people who hit their tv , controller or the console . I understand (to a point) if someone has a sh*t ton of money and just doesn't give a flying fck , but the kids and younger people who's parents worked their asses of to get them a ps3 or and xbox for their birthday,Christmas etc.  and they just trow it , hit it , brake it ... I just think of the time and work i put in to, to be able to buy a ps3  and i never hit my controller or my console ... i just cuss like a madafcking sailor  ;)

I know I sound like a complete asshole to some people who are reading this , but that't just my humble opinion  :)

oh and that "count to 10" crap that people tell you to do ... that dont work at all ....

I'm usually quite calm.

In some cases I can swear little bit or hit a pillow (perfect tool to have next to you), in worst cases I need to walk 2m up and down, but nothing even close to shit you see on this video. If I had a kid and he screamed like that, I would come to his room and slap him.

As for being fake, I know a guy how gets gastritis because of the stress games give him. Unbelievable, heheeh, although he is a just kid, heheeh.

Enjoy guys.

Sometimes.

It's always Starcraft or Battlefield 4.

Or Payday 2.

I guess I do.

No.  It's a game.

I might be annoyed at something, of course.  But full on shouting, screaming, and swearing, no. 

I used to but since than i have changed my attitude.

I raged while playing LoL because there were always people who failed hard. But since than i have changed my attitude and well i also suck when i am not able to carry my team.

Not really. I do get angry, mostly at myself, but rage in the sense of "screaming" and insulting, nope.

I mostly rage if I am playing Hack n Slashes, Ninja Gaiden Black or 2 anyone? Afro Samurai on the hardest setting made me so angry when I was fighting The Brotherhood of Seven I think they are called. Homefront made me throw my controller into the wall and put a hole in it I got pretty mad, damn was that stupid.  :lol: 

I've never raged before but i do get frustrated enough to put the game down or just take a breather. League has taught me many reasons why raging is a bad thing and is negative to all players.

YEEES! Hahha. I have a serious aggravation issue. When i play anything from something simple as MC to Dota. I have so far smashed 2,5 headsets and 3 keyboards. I have problems..... 

Occasionally. It happens when I play with braindead teammates, mostly in Battlefield.

I rage the most when the game itself fucks you over like what happens at 1:42 in the video!

I hate that!

well it happens to me as well, every fucking multiplayer game, my team is like bunch of trolling munkeys vs bunch of pros :(

but i just keep it fun and never cared about my K/D ratio, or game glitches, or i fired whole magzine and he did not die and im dead in a bullet, its life things happen, and i already know that im never gonna be like thos pro multiplayer gamers, so just have fun with it, never cared whatever is things...

and while playing almost most of peoples cry like someone steal their money or destroyed their house and i laugh like anything, its hilarious!!! :P

its gaming man for enlightenment and enjoyment where we throw all our anger and frustration, if that is not there then i never would have be the gamer

But anyway just my point of view towards games :) i enjoy as much as i can

I haven't really raged in a while, but I'm trying to the achievement in Dead Rising that requires to you to get all 50 survivors. Holy shit, I've never been more mad. The AI is so infuriating that I threw the controller and turned off the system. It's making me extremely mad to the point where I don't want to touch the game anymore. I'm so close to all the achievements, but this is making me tear my hair out.

I don't rage often but when I do get out of the f***ing way!  I once got so pissed off (whilst playing a shooter, naturally) that I punched a whole right thought my desk.. Thankfully is was a cheap Ikea plywood piece of garbage, as I found out after the fact.. Had it been a big ol' oak desk my hand probably would've shattered, I had to use hockey tape to keep my desk intact until I could buy a new one..  Oh! And I also remember punching a portable fan that flew across the room and broke.. You know, that old chestnut  :lol:

I don't really rage but I've been known to say the occasional cussword when I disagree with a death.

I rage when I play competitive games and someone is glitching/hacking/abusing broken mechanics.

I sometimes need to take short cooldown breaks, 'cause I can get way too intense and aggravated with every tiny loss or failure. It just irks me to not give what I feel is my best, for any reason. Oh, if only you could hear me cussing at Little Bird pilots with 25mm cannons in BF4, you'd probably be entertained for hours.

I reslly only rage when i play COD or Batllefield so I stopped playing them so often, COD is so rage inducing though haha dont know how people can get to max level on it.

Only on league of legends and world of tanks. Other than those type of games. Not really no. I have never raged at planetside 2.