• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

ashugtiwari

do u people rage while gaming?

80 posts in this topic

I'll get pissed if something like a glitch happens. That's the extent of my video game rage.

Occasionally i'll shout out various swear words if im playing battlefield and cod multiplayer but im pretty chilled most of the time

Indeed most gamers including m eoften induldge in raging. BUT ITS WORTH IT!

I've never actually raged... but I do occasionally get mad and just quit the game.

Sadly i rage quite a lot... It's just something about Dota 2 that makes me rage.

I used to rage like no tomorrow, and I put a crack in my door. My parents saw this and said:

"Do you know how god-damn ridiculous it is getting MAD at a game?"

I now only will mutter a "Are you * serious?" to my friends.

But when the folks aren't home I will rage at my friends for no reason, just to see if i can get a noise complaint at my house ;)

I do rage when playing a game :) but never this extreme even though i did once throw a keyboard against my wall... but that was because the keyboard was broken and part of me always wanted to do that :D

i rage in real life but i play games to relax and dont get upset that easy but i dont like bugs in games and when i die due to a bug allot i tend to raise my voice and curse somewhat.

League of Legends. All im saying about that.

Tukac likes this

Yes I rage a lot of the time. After seeing Joe rage while playing Killzone I realized we pretty much sound the same while playing.

When I repeatedly die at the same spot on a game after multiple different tries with several different strategies, yes, I do rage. 'Cause after you try something that many times with different strategies, it starts to seem like the devs just made the game hard for the sake of being hard, and not to increase immersion or whatever. It's annoying when I can't continue a game's story just because there's one terrible thing that the game developers made (*cough cough* STEALTH LEVEL IN INDIGO PROPHECY *cough cough*)

sometimes. mostly on MP; because MP sucks these days:)

Not really, the occasional what the hell. That's about it.

Sometimes. I rage a lot more when a game doesn't play correctly than what I'm just playing poorly. Like BF4 makes me want to stab small children because of how poorly it plays. When I'm getting destroyed by beholders in BG2 I tend to focus in more to try different things as opposed to just getting mad. 

I do, sometimes xD I... I even broke my laptop's screen once because I punched my keyboard too hard :x But I usually am a relaxed player xD

when i was younger yea. 2 broken xboxes, 2 broken ps1 controllers and a hole in my wall can testify to that. But nowadays, not really.

Occasionally when I die on multiplayer i'll make a comment with some curse words but nothing extreme however the times I do raise my voice sometimes people hear it because my house has thin walls

I wouldn't say that I "rage."

When I get out-played my gears start to grind.  But most of my time the fault for the loss is on me, so my frustration is vented inwards instead of outwards. 

I rage pretty badly, epically if i keep dieing or i get cheap match ups in pvp. But more so in PVP

It depends what game I'm playing if playing a single player games I don't, BUT if I play some Multiplayer lol I rage I just cant help it.

I haven't broke anything from raging if I'm playing with mates I do abit more lol but so do they......But doesn't help having anger problems soooo Idont make it any better.

OK I just raged massively... played Street Fighter X Tekken for the first time and tried Arcade. Everything was smooth sailing until I fought Ogre... ooooh how I hate those fucking cheap boss fights in those games!

Are those videos fake? People don't really act like that in video games.