• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

genocidejack

kz shadow fall training grounds

16 posts in this topic

What's up everybody, just wanted to ask anybody that plays kz mp and is new to it like myself what do you all think about having a ajsa class training ground? so you can practice a certain class before jumping into full on warzone?

I like this idea. There are still a lot of abilities and weapons that I haven't used! That and there are also some maps that never get picked so I have only played on them like once or twice so I get lost XD Practicing in the AJSA Warzone can work out too. I wouldn't mind trying stuff out, especially all the stuff I haven't used.

genocidejack likes this

Ya same here plus I really wanna get the hang of the scouts snipers, just to see if you need to lead off when you're strafing and shooting or if I've really gotten that bad at fps games lol XD

A training ground would be good to learn the abilities and for nothing else this games plays just like any other fps even more like a cod  :huh: 

When I get home I'll throw a few together and title them ajsa (class title) training grounds and have it designated to that class only and all maps

Really? I feel like this game is way more team based that CoD? In CoD all I ever did was run around like a crazy person killing people and tried to get the objective while no one on my team helped me because they were too busy getting kills. At least in this game people actually go for the objective XD

Really? I feel like this game is way more team based that CoD? In CoD all I ever did was run around like a crazy person killing people and tried to get the objective while no one on my team helped me because they were too busy getting kills. At least in this game people actually go for the objective XD

People in this game help a lot thats the only difference guns, aiming, shooting and running all feel like a CoD.

I'd like to get used to a few more weapons myself. everything just feels under powered for me

genocidejack likes this

I'd like to get used to a few more weapons myself. everything just feels under powered for me

I agree, I'd like to get use to the scouts last weapon the one you use in the single player, just need to get a feel for the 3 round burst it has

I like the snipers tho! Although sometimes that shots that are supposed to connect don't so that's kind of a bummer XD

Ya that's why I wanna have the training grounds to work on sniper accuracy

Shit even work on team strategies and game plans if we group up and go balls deep in a warzone match

Very true! Even more when our tournaments start up! Definitely want to get that win!

This sounds like a great plan, I'd like to practice a CQB type play style. I always love close quarters and getting behind enemy lines all the time it might benefit the team if we decide to make an AJSA clan for this..