• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Conor

I think PS+ is going to be a great deal

33 posts in this topic

I owned a 360 and with PS4 only 7 days away here, I will be getting and will be getting + too.

Just looking at the PS+ Games store, currently for PS3:

-Remember me (Sort of new great looking game)

-MGR (Sort of new amazing looking game)

-Uncharted 3 (Sort of new and Amazing looking)

-Uncharted: Golden abyse

-XCOM ENEMY UNKNOWN!! (Speaks for itself)

-Giana sisters (Expensive on steam, might be fun platformer)

and another 3 games.

Also coming soon Grid 2

and for PSVita:

-Oddworld Strangers Wraith HD (Always wanted to try Oddworld)

-Coming soon, Sonic and Sega racing transformed (Speaks for itself :D )

When PS4 is out, I heard Resogun and Contrasts are the games, two games I would LOVE to play with the amazing looking Duelshock 4 controller and I think it can only get better.

Yup, Playstation Plus is an awesome deal that gives you access to a lot of great games and some even better discounts! If you own all three systems then it basically pays for itself instantly for the next 4-5 years XD

I've had PS+ for about 4-5 months and I can confirm, It's amazing value for money! I was on the fence about Metal Gear Rising: Revengence at launch, but HOLY SHIT! I'm LOVING this game! And I would have never played it without PS+. The same goes for Catherine, The Cave, Remember Me,  Mafia 2, Saints Row the Third (I know it's not as good as the second one, doesn't make it a bad game), When Vikings Attack (PLAY THIS GAME!) and a whole host of others. I can't wait for Resogun and the other PS4 title that come out for it.

Yeah it allows me to play a whole bunch of games that I would have never played otherwise! It's really great and it introduces me to new types of games and genres!

It was a great deal before the PS4, if two system and the Vita start getting stuff it will only be better.

I had my 360 and only my 360 for pretty much all of last gen. Around the time microsoft decided to try and rape gamers, I traded my 360 that I had become bored of for a ps3 and signed up for plus for three months. Dear god the value I got. I now have way more games than I can possibly play right now. Its FANTASTIC!

Day 1, psplus gave me more than my moneys worth. Honestly, you'd be a fool not to at least try it

LtntMcCoy likes this

PS+ is, without doubt, great value for money. It just annoys me that it is required to play online... don't get me wrong, I would have bought PS+ anyways, but now I feel like I don't really have a choice if I still want to enjoy multiplayer gaming! :/

I'm also a bit disappointed that they couldn't publish Driveclub in time to be available on PS+ for launch. 

PS+ is, without doubt, great value for money. It just annoys me that it is required to play online... don't get me wrong, I would have bought PS+ anyways, but now I feel like I don't really have a choice if I still want to enjoy multiplayer gaming! :/

I'm also a bit disappointed that they couldn't publish Driveclub in time to be available on PS+ for launch. 

Yeah, the Driveclub thing is disappointing, but it's better to delay the game and get it right than release it broken and buggy. I'm not to disappointed by this because the "PS+ Edition" I highly doupt will be full game anyway.

Maurice likes this

^^ Guys first post and unrelated lol

I'll give you a like.

PS4 in 7 days here and Contrast and Resogun are the best things they could have chosen from market for first month to me.

Two games I feel I would love.

LtntMcCoy likes this

I got PS+ 6 months ago and I am angry at myself that I didn't do it earlier

Tianwulf likes this

Yeah, the Driveclub thing is disappointing, but it's better to delay the game and get it right than release it broken and buggy. I'm not to disappointed by this because the "PS+ Edition" I highly doupt will be full game anyway.

Agreed! I also consider it a positive sign if they delay the game rather than pushing a bugy mess out the door *cough* BF4 *cough* - still would have loved to have it upon release! ;) 

I have like 10 days with ps plus and and i have a lot o games for vita and ps3 and soon ps4 is a great deal

I'm in the minority when it comes to plus. I'm actually not a fan of plus. The only thing I like are the discounts but they are few and far between to warrant a subscription.  

I know that they're free, but that doesn't change the fact that the free games for PS4 on PS+ are complete shit. I can't stand indie games. When I say 'indie', I'm speaking to this new wave of 'ultra-indie' games that try to be innovative by trading off style and looks for what they think is innovative gameplay. Most of these games, the free PS4's PS+ included, are glorified cell phone games. I call them cell phone games because I would honestly never play any of them outside of a smart phone/tablet platform.

Moral of the story, you can't compare the much better free titles for the PS+ members on PS3 with what's being offered on the PS4 currently. I hope the draw will be greater down the road.

I know that they're free, but that doesn't change the fact that the free games for PS4 on PS+ are complete shit. I can't stand indie games. When I say 'indie', I'm speaking to this new wave of 'ultra-indie' games that try to be innovative by trading off style and looks for what they think is innovative gameplay. Most of these games, the free PS4's PS+ included, are glorified cell phone games. I call them cell phone games because I would honestly never play any of them outside of a smart phone/tablet platform.

Moral of the story, you can't compare the much better free titles for the PS+ members on PS3 with what's being offered on the PS4 currently. I hope the draw will be greater down the road.

DriveClub was going to be on Playstation Plus at launch but it was delayed. The big titles will come soon.

It surely will. DriveClub would have been the starting title but it willt ake time until other bigger games will be free on PSN+. It's just business

They aren't just cell phone games and how can you hate `indie` games??

Resogun and Contrast look great, are you looking for shooters?

I don't think on like their second month, they would give Killzone at that price when the game was like £55 for one month.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0