• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

blackwolf

for pc or xbox one

83 posts in this topic

I am very excited about this game and will be getting it for pc and was just wondering if we will be going to xbox one or pc

The only reason I can think of to get it on XBox One is if your PC can't handle it.

Why would anybody choose to have a lower framerate and worse graphics?

I'll be nabbing it for the PC some time after it comes out. ^^

Is Titanfall coming out for 360?

I believe it is yes, probably around £40-50 or your regional equivalent, looking forward to Titanfall, I will be picking it up on PC!  :)

Well if it is on 360, then I'm getting it for that. Titanfall looks fun as hell and I don't want to pass it up, Destiny neither.

Probably rent it through Gamefly on the 360. If it's something I want to buy I'd get it for the PC. No plans on getting an Xbox One.

I'll be getting in for the Xbox One, I don't think it coming out on the 360 (could be wrong though). If I had a gaming pc then I would go for that instead, its just better than consoles (current and next gen) but I dont have the money or space for one, so XBONE it is for me.

PC <3

Is anyone interested in forming the scouting legion and the Gundam force in the PC version????

already pre-ordered it for PC

I am going to grab it on the pc and I hope to play it with you guys when it releases!

Those who are going PC I've made a topic under the 1st person shooter section for our future guild :D

PC all the way, maybe for 360 depending who on my friends list has it or even still plays on 360.

Anyone for a game when its out?

I am thinking for PC ofcourse but after the recent EA-BF4 troubles, I am kinda put off of Origin...Again. I think I will take my time before pre-ordering or even buying after launch since I can even trust Pre-orders from EA anymore.. 

PC for me

If Titanfall will be anything like Unreal Tournament I will probably pick it up for PC at a later date.

Xbo one is the main platform the devs are concentrating on for this game so I'm going xbox one. The game will run on 60fps and the graphics will be comparable to the pc.

PC version for me :)