• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1xfactorx1

Mass Effect 3

18 posts in this topic

Anyone got ME3 out there that wants to play some gold or plat?

i play ME3 but i am to noob to do gold or plat

I play occasionally on PC.

Jacius Ceed

Just waiting for news on the next ME game. Really hoping for customization of our very own protagonist. Plus race and faction choices thrown into the mix would be great.

Wow,I haven't played ME 3 MP in a long time,used to be active every day,but sure,add me on Origin,maybe we play sometime ;) even tho I'm rusty I played back when Gold was the hardest

lol I surprised they haven't decided to do some cheap, buggy, pushed out the door strategy game that faints lineage this game has set itself up for.

Mass effect is an rpg, and as such should be discussed in the rpg section. Please create a new thread there

ill play with anyone in mass effect 3 give me yall psn 

im playing me3 mp but for fun only  so im not pro enough to go plat :P but im always open to some game

Mass effect is an rpg, and as such should be discussed in the rpg section. Please create a new thread there

Technically is more like a shooter, the ME1 was more an RPG than the other 2.

After the ridiculous ending of ME3 i don't wan't to play it again. Unless they come out with something logical to continue the timeline of the universe (which was almost completely destroyed by sheppard).

Technically is more like a shooter, the ME1 was more an RPG than the other 2.

After the ridiculous ending of ME3 i don't wan't to play it again. Unless they come out with something logical to continue the timeline of the universe (which was almost completely destroyed by sheppard).

Well they have announced that they WILL make new Mass effect games, HOWEVER they will not feature Shepard story. It is over and it is told. They want to continue the universe with a new story,

They have not said if it is a prequel or sequel. But it could even be at the same time following other guys. 

Personally i think the Mass Effect universe have a AMAZING potential. As they could easily make it into a lot of different games...

A RTS, where you play the First contact war, against the turians, 

A more gritty/horror based game, where you are trying to escape from a reaper (or something else) invasion of a planet. 

maybe a more open world kind of game?

As for the ending of ME3, Yea it wasn't all to great, and they could have done that better. Though i still think that Mass Effect 3 is a FANTASTIC game and one of the most engaging series of games i have ever played. Do i want a 15 minute ending want to spoil the almost 40 hours storyline (just the story not all the sidequests) i have pumped into mass effect? No not really.

I have hopes for new mass effect games as long as they are as engaging as the others.

Certifiable likes this

Anymore really it could fit into the action genera. The RPG elements have been so gutted over the series that it's hard for me to see it as an RPG game anymore.

I loved the trilogy. I just wish the climax was written by the TEAM and not by ONE MAN. That's where it all went to hell.

I haven't got ME3

should i get it?

Only if you -really- enjoyed the series. ME 3 is a great culmination of almost all of the good things about the first two games. Except the lack of ANY vehicle combat what-so-ever, even in the final moments of the game where it'd make the most sense.

I haven't touched ME3 since they put out the Citadel DLC. Honestly trying to mitigate any more time playing it as I don't like legitimizing the ridiculous stunt they pulled with it. They wanted to end the story, they had no right to do it the way they did with as big of a fan base as they had and with the level of involvement of the players, they should have let us -really- decide if it was time to shut shepard down. I think there was enough to go into a 4th game.

Honestly Bioware could have done so much to make Mass Effect immersive and stronger by expanding on some of the good elements about it. A lot of the potential depth was just... glossed over. And working on the Unreal Engine they didn't have any excuse to say it would've cost to much to develop into new mechanics as well as improve existing ones. Just.. tired of lazy developers and bad development choices.

Quaker likes this

Only if you -really- enjoyed the series. ME 3 is a great culmination of almost all of the good things about the first two games. Except the lack of ANY vehicle combat what-so-ever, even in the final moments of the game where it'd make the most sense.

I haven't touched ME3 since they put out the Citadel DLC. Honestly trying to mitigate any more time playing it as I don't like legitimizing the ridiculous stunt they pulled with it. They wanted to end the story, they had no right to do it the way they did with as big of a fan base as they had and with the level of involvement of the players, they should have let us -really- decide if it was time to shut shepard down. I think there was enough to go into a 4th game.

Honestly Bioware could have done so much to make Mass Effect immersive and stronger by expanding on some of the good elements about it. A lot of the potential depth was just... glossed over. And working on the Unreal Engine they didn't have any excuse to say it would've cost to much to develop into new mechanics as well as improve existing ones. Just.. tired of lazy developers and bad development choices.

Well, i think that Shepard's story should have ended a little better. But i believe that they could not have done a new game with the same protagonist. Shepard was a great character, but there is a limit with how much you can do with a character before they get overused. I think they did the right thing "killing" him off but there were so many plot holes and overall to much confusing materials that were dumped on us at the end. So we got a horrible ending to a good character.

And i don't get the point with the Citadel DLC. The whole galaxy i dyeing and we have the EPIC task of creating a party and killing our evil clone. Why the hell was not that in Mass effect 2.

But there is still a lot potential in the series and i hope they do the next game properly and don't rush it, we all know where that leads (Rome 2, Battlefield 4 .Etc.)  

No.It is a bad game.

I got to disagree with you. The game is AMAZING. The ending is horrible and anti-climatic

Something Completely different, I love your Jeanette Siggy :D

I got to disagree with you. The game is AMAZING. The ending is horrible and anti-climatic

Something Completely different, I love your Jeanette Siggy :D

I love my Janette sig as well.But ME3 has many other problems beside its ending.