• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

SnapDragon432

Need some help with LoL

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm new on this site, and I really want to be a part of the AJSA and meet some new friends and maybe even Joe some day. Unfortunately, I'm not a huge PC Gamer. I've always been a console gamer. My computer isn't really that great for games like Battlefield 4, but it runs things like LoL and Starcraft II fine. I'm an avid Starcraft II player (even though I suck when it comes to competitive), but I need some help with LoL. Anytime I've tried to play, no one has ever wanted to help me. Most of the time, if I ask for help or start doing bad, I get yelled at. So my question for you guys is if there are any of you out there who are willing to help me out a little bit, even though I'm really noobish and not to familiarized with the game yet. Thanks.

lopez likes this

Possibly on Monday I can jump on for a few games, what exactly is it you need help with? From your Starcraft experience, it should be a little easier for you to micro-manage being you only have one character to control instead of an army lol. But I hear ya, LoL and MOBAs are those types of games that actually need to be practiced often to get comfortable with. My Summoner name is:

Akoni81

I'll accept the next time I'm online.

Thanks for replying. Yes, I do have an easier time with micro-managing because of SC2. My summoner name is my forum name. Apologies if i suck lol

dont worry were here to help if you need some help feel free to message me

I can afford to give some help as well if ur on the NA server, add Jack Oat

you can add me im not the best at the game but i know enough to get me by and just playing the game with other like minded player will help you learn how to play the game 

my summoner name is slientcommand on the NA server

FugitiveUnknown on the NA server. It might be Fugitive Unknown, come to think of it. If your on late I can have a game with you or just chat.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. When I get on next time, I'll friend any requests I get. My name is my forum name, as I said earlier.

Corafu likes this