• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

DallyRUN

WarHammer 40K All of it

22 posts in this topic

Another classic RTS game why because of its fun gameplay and story well mostly the gameplay because it was so fun. THQs greatest RTS creates, before their demise to bankruptcy, this game brought you to the most badass soldiers in the galaxy the Space Marines and the Blood Ravens the deadliest soldiers soldiers unmatched by anyone except the Chaos Marines who will do anything to destroy the whole galaxy. This was awesome you and the commander of these badass space marines(in the first game but I'll say later) you the protecter of the galaxy the one who'll destroy this deadly enemy. Now this game was also awesome for the factions which can be customised in the multiplayer. The factions: the Imperial Guard , Space Marines,Chaos, Orcs, and etc whoever is in the game. Each faction had their own distinct units which have their own distinctive feature in their buildings units and tech. It was a great RTS that made Command and Conquer look like a baby with only three factions which had the same, it had fun gameplay, but it didn't match on how the units have great detail on how they execute others and how the gameplay is done.

You mean Dawn Of War 1 ?

I always played Tau Empire

Dawn of War "1" is still my favourite RTS. And I loooove Warhammer 40K fluff so it doubles (if not triples the fun).

And, as someone could guess, I play TAU (both in video game and tabletop). For the Greater Good!

Pfft, weeb pansies. Real men play the Guard

Now you have the right idea, drown the enemy in our blood, and use flashlights to kill them

Vorlon likes this

Dawn of war is cool... but not nearly as cool as rolling 40(!)D6 to see if my Ork Boyz slaughter the space marines :D

I remember fighting against orks once, the player hated the fact he deployed no anti armour, and I had a Baneblade. Needless to say, the battle was over turn 3, he ran out of boyz.

Jackie likes this

Pfft, weeb pansies. Real men play the Guard

tau's XV88 Broadsite Battlesuit and XV8 Crisis Battlesuit will destroy everything what your prehistoric guards have to offer

then i will bring in my ethereals and nuke everything

Guys, I'm new to Warhammer 40k, the game,

I'm looking for some cool mods to play and I hear Fok3.6 is amazing
so is DoWPro

Could u tell me about them and if i should just stick to vanilla Soulstorm or just get one of these 2 mods

also, i love this game!!!! Sorry if this is a tabletop discussion

In all honesty, I like Warhammer but IMO it was weak compared to C&C.

I played Warhammer 40k Battlemarch for XBOX 360 when I was like 12, didn't know what the hell I was doing but I still had fun. Just bought the first Dawn of War which seems to be pretty fun so far. But I still like Command and Conquer more.

I remember fighting against orks once, the player hated the fact he deployed no anti armour, and I had a Baneblade. Needless to say, the battle was over turn 3, he ran out of boyz.

How did you get a Baneblade on the table? Was it an apocalypse game?

Also, he should have a missile launcher (Sorry, Rokkit Launcha) in his units. He's already got loads of dakka from his shootas and sluggas.

I don't mean to talk about tabletop so much, it's just who I am.

I played Warhammer 40k space marine I liked it but I didn't play any of the RTS versions so I guess I'm irrelevant from this post lol

anybody here read any of the novels from black library? Some really awesome stories in them. Especially The Horus heresy.

I got a couple of books from the Black Library, most notably the Ultramarines Omnibus and three Horus Rising novels.

Any difference from these to the Codex? I mainly played DoW and DoW II, there isn't a supplier of those awesome miniatures.

I'd have to travel thousands of kilometres just to get to one XD

I was the Imperial Guard always in all the games that they were in,once in a while space marines,but mostly the Imperial Guard

Anyone playing Dawn of War 2? I've been getting really into the whole Dawn of War 2 community a tad bit ago and it seems like a lot of fun.

Also, I see no love for the Space Marines. Topest of Heresy.

Space Marine is actually quite a fun game, I'd love to play it with a somewhat reliable team ^^

Anyone playing Dawn of War 2? I've been getting really into the whole Dawn of War 2 community a tad bit ago and it seems like a lot of fun.

Also, I see no love for the Space Marines. Topest of Heresy.

*Ahem*

I'm sure there's some loyalists around here somewhere...

I mostly play DoW Soulstorm but i play DoW 2 a bit. The first DoW is what got me into the 40k universe and the novels are the only books I read. So if anyone plays online I'll be playing the Chaos Marines. GLORY TO CHAOS!

Jeez how many hours have I sunken into all of these Warhammer RTS's? Ive played each and every one but my most frequented is Soulstorm with the titanium wars mod and DOW2 Retribution along with its respective Elite Mod. As for the faction I play? I am robust and varied, capable of playing as any of the factions to whoop some serious ass. Except the dark eldar, because screw them. But my all time favourite has always been the Emperors finest. Both his hammer and shield, the Imperial Guard and the Space Marines. Manliness and badassness all in one I say.