• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Hwa

Persona 5, it's coming.

72 posts in this topic

Atlus announced a few Persona games, PersonaQ which is a 3DS title that combines the cast of Persona 3 and 4, coming June of 2013. They showed off Persona 4 Arena's sequel and a uh... dancing game.... but also PERSONA 5!! Below is the Persona 5 trailer, it doesn't show much of anything except that it is real. Persona 5 and the Persona 4 Arena sequel will be released on the PS3. Not a shock to those who remember the original release of Persona 4 on the PS2 back in 2008. Persona fans rejoice! Also, I'm getting a Ps3 now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mZssK05WYo

The teaser videos were a bit lame lol I was going to link them but there just midnight channel clips of a train station not much to them >> Not so sure how I feel about the silly rhythm game but than again its japan they love that stuff.

Yeah, heck even the trailer doesn't show much. I'll admit though, they got me good when they announced the dancing game..

Yeah, heck even the trailer doesn't show much. I'll admit though, they got me good when they announced the dancing game..

I donno if the persona series really needed that lol, unless its something there making to put in 5 as a side thing to do as well than sure why the hell not. What I mean by that is the stand a lone thing but be in 5 as well.

I donno if the persona series really needed that lol, unless its something there making to put in 5 as a side thing to do as well than sure why the hell not.

If I remember correctly I think they said it was going to be a Vita game, but don't quote me on that. I don't think it was needed either but oh well.

Hihi, hihehehehe, HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm buying it

Damn straight you are!!! So am I!!! I'm too hype right now!

If I remember correctly I think they said it was going to be a Vita game, but don't quote me on that. I don't think it was needed either but oh well.

No it was, I'm just hoping the idea behind it though is its added as something to do in 5 since there's usually a lot of side stuff like fishing etc to do

No it was, I'm just hoping the idea behind it though is its added as something to do in 5 since there's usually a lot of side stuff like fishing etc to do

Very true, I could see it being a time killer. Anything to rack up the hours in a Persona game... lol

I haven't played any Persona games but when my Vita arrives I will look into them

I haven't played any Persona games but when my Vita arrives I will look into them

P4G is literally like one of the only good game on vita imo.

If you have an interest in turn based JRPGs then Persona 4 Golden would be a nice pick up. It's sort of like playing an anime. They aren't everyone's cup of tea but for people who like them they are quite enjoyable.

If you have an interest in turn based JRPGs then Persona 4 Golden would be a nice pick up. It's sort of like playing an anime. They aren't everyone's cup of tea but for people who like them they are quite enjoyable.

Yeah 4 golden is totally on my list. Everyone that has played it and is into turn based stuff stated that they love it.

But it looks like it's going to be more serious and less comedy this time around. "You are slave. Want emancipation?" Damn, I don't know if this game is going to take place in a school where the protagonist is bound by his teacher or student council or whatever, but it's definitely something bad.

Hopefully it'll be like Persona 4 where a game about murder evolves into a game of horrible cooking contest, Mysterious food x, Kings game with 3 cute hot chicks, and hot sauna.

Yeah 4 golden is totally on my list. Everyone that has played it and is into turn based stuff stated that they love it.

If you planned on getting the other ones on vita I would play them before as they lack some features which make P4G so some people don't really get into them after playing it.

If you planned on getting the other ones on vita I would play them before as they lack some features which make P4G so some people don't really get into them after playing it.

Thanks for the info. Will keep that in mind :-)

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Now lets hope SegaSami let them do it in english and release it here :D

Herald the news to the world! Persona 5 is coming! No, I have not waited for this moment in the past few years. No. Not at all. I'm quite indiffe... PERSONA 5  :D

Thank the Emperor I'll have just enough time to buy a PS 3 before PERSONA 5 will be available in here. (If they delay it too much in Europe, I'm going to live in Japan for a month just to play it through. Hell, I'll learn japanese just to play this if there will be no english version for too long  :D )

Here is another video of it for you guys.

I am quite confused on how to describe what's going on with the chairs and the chain n ball but I'm extremely excited. I'm having ideas of prison or been held down, something along those lines.

cool ,  this is pretty exciting.  i hope it comes out on  next gen too though.