• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

SgtRoss

COD: MODERN WARFARE-GHOST - VOTE FAILED

Should AJSA Officially Support (COD: MODERN WARFARE-GHOST)?   222 members have voted

1. 1. Should AJSA officially support (COD: MODERN WARFARE-GHOST)?

• Yes! I promise to play it regularly!
    • No. I wont be playing it often enough.
    • Yes, but wait until a major expansion first.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

256 posts in this topic

Should The Angry Army Play (COD: MODERN WARFARE-GHOST)?

Leave your vote and your opinion in the Thread Below!

*No Flamewars

*No Council Bashing

*Respect Current Decisions, but know it can be reversed with enough demand from members in The AJSA!

Pros:

• Clan Tags (wearing AJSA for every member)
  • Call of Duty have dedicated players
  • Playable on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC

Cons:

• Not as Realistic as Battlefield 
  • Barley new gun other then in new games 
  • Games claims to be on different engine but really it's not

Current Council Decision: FAILED! Game did not accumulate enough votes.

***Please Remember that even if The Angry Army doesn't Officially Support The Game or Create a Game Division within it, that you can by all means still play the game with your AJSA Tag if you would like to do so! People actively playing in Teamspeak is a good sign of the game's real health.

gabedude123 and Daniel0112 like this

I used to be a fan of Black Ops 1 when I had my xbox, but my favorite part was the wager matches (sticks & stones) and also the zombie mode was better than ever. The singleplayer story was very cool too. My vote would be for Black Ops 1.

Daniel0112 likes this

call of duty is a big competitive game. Having a representing team would only do good to the AJSA.

i agree on that one

i really dont like call of duty but i got to admit its a big competitive game, people competiting aggressively on CoD would do AJSA only good

and lets be honest, all "facts" that "it sucks" from Battlefield fanboys excluded, Call of Duty seems legit for spreading influence and competiting even between us

i know we got quite some Call of Duty players in AJSA and i know some of them are really good, so im forced to agree with the council on this one

plus, not only is it more competitive and a popular game but on top of that it cant be worse than BF4's crashes

i wouldnt be playing the game myself but i do support the idea

Oh dear god, not this, really if we are to play CoD for the fps competitive opportunity why not just play CS:GO? The Call of Duty franchise has been the same since CoD 4. Why support a game whose developers don't care anymore about the actual product? Infinity Ward has degraded into a lazy mess after all the original guys were fired or left, making games only based on their reputation and name. We might as well wait for Titanfall and see how the guys who left Infinity Ward faired on their own. 

If we're going to do a call of duty game, then we really should do Black Ops 2. Infinity Ward has a very nasty habit of making dreadful PC ports (MW2 gave people motion sickness because of the fixed FOV) as pointed out by TotalBiscuit's review of the game. Trearch do a much better job with the porting and also make the better games overall.

CoD Is quite a competitive multilayer game, I reckon having an on going team/clan would let AJSA be heard strongly and we'd branch out! quite far!

Daniel0112 likes this

I support the idea, because I play it myself, and I'm loving it, when it works.

I'm just saying this game literally stands for everything we don't bad devs bad ai bad graphics horrible community lazy story no innovation and Joe tears games like this apart and you want to support it? I'm sorry I respect you doing a poll for this and what not but if this passes I'll be staying far far away from cod on my PC playing games worth 60 bucks like red orchestra (a game I highly support for ajsa play) or natural selection 2

Croaker, Zavaira, Willmauz and 3 others like this

I'll play it if this gets passed but I know that most of us in the army prefer battlefield than cod, personally I don't have a bias towards either franchise because they are both different FPS's. Battlefield is much bigger and requires more team work, while cod is smaller maps and is played much more competitively than battlefield.

No, no more COD, so many little kids play it and as far as I know so many assholes on it too. THe game is the EXACT same since Modern Warfare with a few mechanic changes here and there and a somewhat new story, same plotline though. I'm sick of COD games, they give me a headache..

Willmauz and captainroyy like this

I just want Call of Duty to die already. It was an amazing game. A beautiful testament to historical warfare and a very refined experience.

No more. Now it's just $$$. I personally can't support a Call Of Duty game.

silence0000 and Willmauz like this

Cod was fine for me untill after MW 2. Call of Duty: United Offensive is still my favorite Cod and I can say for sure it won't change for the next 100 years.

I can't vote yes to play a game that retails for full price and yet aside from graphics plays like the first of the series. That would be like us saying "GO PLAY DYNASTY (insert ANY title here, they all play the same (aside from some SMALL differences, like swimming in the later series)). Call of Duty has fallen into that dark hole of Copypasta; Make a game, slap new graphics on, give it a crappy Solo mode, and port over the same Multiplayer. Sigh...

this isnt a very skill based game, and I feel like it has a very... leech-like business model, designed to see just how much money it can get out of its fanbase before it eventually kills it

I on a moral stand point cant support this game

captainroyy likes this

Oh dear god, not this, really if we are to play CoD for the fps competitive opportunity why not just play CS:GO? The Call of Duty franchise has been the same since CoD 4. Why support a game whose developers don't care anymore about the actual product? Infinity Ward has degraded into a lazy mess after all the original guys were fired or left, making games only based on their reputation and name. We might as well wait for Titanfall and see how the guys who left Infinity Ward faired on their own. 

Dude you are such a battlefield fanboy. People like this game and want it supported just because you think its bad doesn't mean you have to trash it. People like you are the reason I don't play battlefield, always such a harsh and cruel community. I bet more then half the no votes are by battlefield fanboys who love to trash COD.

ShaunOTEast likes this

No, the game is not the well created, any support would continue the streak of poorly created games. I for one would not accept the existence of this, but alas it is out of my power to prevent its continued span in the material realm. I would rather this not be a game that can be seen, so as such I do not think that their should not be a mass amounts of players on this game

Croaker likes this

Dude you are such a battlefield fanboy. People like this game and want it supported just because you think its bad doesn't mean you have to trash it. People like you are the reason I don't play battlefield, always such a harsh and cruel community. I bet more then half the no votes are by battlefield fanboys who love to trash COD.

your the one being fanboyish, by assuming because we dont enjoy CoD we are Fanboys

if you read most of the arguments here, there are legitimate reasons to dislike it, dont be rude about it just because not many of us like the game you do

silence0000 and captainroyy like this

Stop inciting a flame war. He made an opinion and you don't have to reply back in such a manner like that. 

Willmauz, Croaker and Golgo28 like this

Despite playing CoD and having Ghosts in my PS4 right now... I did a simple pro-con for this argument and as much as I'd love to see the AJSA start a group I can get into, I don't think this game is the one. Don't get me wrong, I goof off with my friends in co-op all the time... but the cons just outweigh the pros.

Pros:
Squads (I love being able to modify my own squad, what they look like, their loadouts, and even their names)
LARGE community (it's a great way to get the word out there)
Clan Tags (a whole team with a AJSA tag would draw attention to it)
Platforms (it's on every platform)
Character customization

Cons:
no teamwork needed
kids and jerks are more frequent than the common cold
Squads (you can't even tell them to 'follow me' or 'wait here' like in ANY OTHER SQUAD GAME)
more than half the perks are utterly useless (I can make a video on this to show you if you don't believe me)
A loss of iconic kill streak rewards
A loss of iconic weapons (AK-47, for example. I mean, if you're basing a FPS on real guns, why leave out the most reliable one EVER MADE?!)
Despite the gun selection, there's only 3-4 guns people ever use.

silence0000 likes this

Its a great shame that there is soo much negativity thrown to CoD when its actually a fun game. Yeah, it doesn't require teamwork but HAVING and AGREEING on teamwork can help improve your gameplay and help win a lot more matches then going gun-ho alone, especially if you have a Headset. I'm glad that CoD doesn't have maps that are freakishly HUGE like Battlefield. Having a 10 Min or less game is appropriate if you need to go to the bathroom or do something important once it ends and while another match starts.

Lol, when have I ever mentioned Battlefield in my post? Did you just assume that because I'm trashing CoD? And I don't 'think' its bad, it is bad (for PC gamers at the very minimum), its lazy, its repetitive, and definitely not 'next-gen'. And how is the BF community "harsh and cruel"? Got any evidence to support that? Or are YOU being the CoD fanboy hating on Battlefield just because? I bet that 'half of the voters' voted no because the current state of the CoD series stands against everything Joe and the AJSA stands for, because they think its lazy and overall a poorly made game, not because half of them are 'battlefield fanboys', and I'm allowed to trash CoD, its called an opinion, which if you can't tell on this thread, is widely agreed upon. This is a forum, not the bloody YouTube Comments Section, and I've got my own beef with Battlefield 4, so present some evidence before you accuse me of being a fanboy.

Lol, when have I ever mentioned Battlefield in my post? Did you just assume that because I'm trashing CoD? And I don't 'think' its bad, it is bad (for PC gamers at the very minimum), its lazy, its repetitive, and definitely not 'next-gen'. And how is the BF community "harsh and cruel"? Got any evidence to support that? Or are YOU being the CoD fanboy hating on Battlefield just because? I bet that 'half of the voters' voted no because the current state of the CoD series stands against everything Joe and the AJSA stands for, because they think its lazy and overall a poorly made game, not because half of them are 'battlefield fanboys', and I'm allowed to trash CoD, its called an opinion, which if you can't tell on this thread, is widely agreed upon. This is a forum, not the bloody YouTube Comments Section, and I've got my own beef with Battlefield 4, so present some evidence before you accuse me of being a fanboy.

out of curiousity were you bashing CS:GO in that original post aswell?