• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

GodPlzStopMe

Your next PS4 game/games you'll be getting

Your next PS4 game/games you'll ve getting   155 members have voted

1. 1. What games are you getting at 2014

• Watch Dogs
    • The Order : 1886
    • Destiny
    • Finaly Fantasy XV
    • Thief
  2. 2. Another list

• Diablo 3 "PS4 Version"
    • The Witcher 3
    • Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
    • Infamous Second Son
    • The Elder Scrolls Online
  3. 3. "NEW POLL" edited 16/02/2014

• Planetside 2
    • Dragon age: inquisition

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

81 posts in this topic

Am getting  Metal gear solid ,Destiny ,The elder scrolls online ,Watchdogs and The order 1886 also Witcher 3

I've got destiny, the crew, uncharted, the division, watchdogs and mirrors edge 2 pre ordered mostly start coming out from march

RAMPAGE_SHOGUN likes this

When I get my PS4 I've been looking forward to Infamus, Destany, Watch dogs, and elder Scrolls. They all look so good.

Probably won't get a PS4 until Infamous Second Son. Then I want to get Watch Dogs, The Order 1886 (though I want to see more of the game before fully committing to get it), the new Uncharted, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Destiny, and perhaps the Witcher 3.

Only Watch Dogs for me is a guaranteed. A few others are ''maybes'' so far.

Watch Dogs and Destiny are my focus. If I hear good things about infamous, I'll probably get it

I'll probably get Destiney, Assassin's Creed IV, Watch Dogs, and the new Uncharted (whenever it comes out).

Really, Really looking forward to Watch Dogs. It is just... wow.

I cant wait for watch dogs and metal gear! 

Im getting everything up there except elder scrolls online and the witcher 3. everything else will be mine

I'm interested on a lot of items on those list, but maybe I'll keep my hands off of them on release date and wait for a decent review, except for Watch Dogs and Destiny. Also Diablo 3 which I will stay the f@(!( away from as far as possible.

I cant wait for watch dogs and metal gear! 

Metal gear is going Open world probably best Open world game yet!

Wheres dying light? That game looks awesome!

Im getting NFS Rivals and Killzone Shadow Fall for the release on Friday (europe), and im thinking about getting Knack aswell, but ive heard it's pretty boring in the long run, what do you guys think about it?

Oh, and not to get way OT, im so stoked for Thief, i LOVED the original series!

All of those on the list except for Final Fantasy, Thief, Diablo 3, and Metal Gear Solid I am on the fence for as the 45 minute or so cinematics ruined 4 for me while I loved the first 3.

Second Son, SON 

I actually like to try them all they all look like there going to be good but I've already played Diablo so I'm good on that but I see that FF15 was low I'm surprised at that

Infamous, Destiny, Watch Dogs, and the Witcher all seem like musts for me. I may end up giving Diablo 3 a second chance, and I'll likely skip out on TESO (I'm super on the fence about it. It looks like shit but I like the TES universe, so)

Darn! almost forgot about Dying Light (Zombie game) the game looks soo good i might give that game a try am not a huge zombie fan but i like killing lifeless corpses, reminds me of dead island and Mirrors edge

caboose118 likes this

Looking forward for second son to come out gonna get that in the middle of downloading dc universe online and gonnabuy planetside 2 when it's released

Really want Destiny. My friends and I cannot wait to get this game as it will most likely consume most if not all our gaming time. Also want Infamous: Second Son, The Order: 1886, Thief, and The Witcher 3.

Going to get Watch Dogs, Infamous, The Division, Order: 1886, and many more when they go out.  :ph34r:

Watch Dogs, InFAMOUS, Final Fantasy XV, South Park The Stick of Truth, The Division, The Witcher 3 and The Elder Scrolls Online for sure. Got a beta code for Destiny, so going t try it out before deciding to buy it. :)