• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lukis

PS4 unfair prices at EU!

20 posts in this topic

PS%20Store%20price.jpg

• Killzone Shadow Fall - $60 on US Store - £48 Amazon.co.uk - £53 UK Store
  • Call of Duty Ghosts - $60 on US Store - £48 Amazon.co.uk - £55 UK Store
  • FIFA 14 - $60 on US Store - £47 Amazon.co.uk - £63 UK Store
  • Battlefield 4 - $60 on US Store - £47 Amazon.co.uk - £63 UK Store
  • Need for Speed Rivals - $60 on US Store - £45 Amazon.co.uk - £63 UK Store
  • Knack - $60 on US Store - £47 Amazon.co.uk - £53 UK Store
  • NBA 2K14 - $60 on US Store - £55 Amazon.co.uk - £63 UK Store
  • Lego Marvel Super Heroes - $60 on US Store - £50 Amazon.co.uk - £53 UK Store
  • Assassin's Creed IV - $60 on US Store - £48 Amazon.co.uk - £58 UK Store

How fair it is!?

And I bet that we who got euro will pay even more!

Maurice likes this

Battlefield 4 will be 69,99 Euro!

In situations like this I am thinking - f gaming!

What is the logic behind this? It is not like PSN has to deal with tariffs or anything where a price spike would be normal. I feel for you man. Wonder if Sony will ever allow gifting, help friends out.

Sorry for you, us NA get them at better prices 

Here it is... once more corporations are sucking us dry...greedy bastards!

/mad

It is really unfair but I guess that they adapt their pricing to the local income and price levels... however I don't get why the prices for downloads are so much higher than for buying the boxed game at a retailer.. :/

I also have to pay 69,99€ (~95$) in Germany per Game. 

It is really unfair but I guess that they adapt their pricing to the local income and price levels... however I don't get why the prices for downloads are so much higher than for buying the boxed game at a retailer.. :/

I also have to pay 69,99€ (~95$) in Germany per Game. 

Why you or I should work one full day just to buy one game? In my eyes its so wrong! 

Sure we can pay little bit more, but not almost 100% more!

Maurice likes this

Why you or I should work one full day just to buy one game? In my eyes its so wrong! 

Sure we can pay little bit more, but not almost 100% more!

I agree.. :/ Maybe at some point there will be a sneaky businessman who offers to cheaply import games from the US.. ;) 

•  
  • Killzone Shadow Fall - $60 on US Store - £48 Amazon.co.uk - £53 UK Store

• Call of Duty Ghosts - $60 on US Store - £48 Amazon.co.uk - £55 UK Store
  • FIFA 14 - $60 on US Store - £47 Amazon.co.uk - £63 UK Store
  • Battlefield 4 - $60 on US Store - £47 Amazon.co.uk - £63 UK Store
  • Need for Speed Rivals - $60 on US Store - £45 Amazon.co.uk - £63 UK Store
  • Knack - $60 on US Store - £47 Amazon.co.uk - £53 UK Store
  • NBA 2K14 - $60 on US Store - £55 Amazon.co.uk - £63 UK Store
  • Lego Marvel Super Heroes - $60 on US Store - £50 Amazon.co.uk - £53 UK Store
  • Assassin's Creed IV - $60 on US Store - £48 Amazon.co.uk - £58 UK Store

Try being in AU. Every one of those games are $99.95 to $119.95 each on store and in a retail store. We've been having this issue since gaming began.

Nasty Note likes this

•  

Try being in AU. Every one of those games are $99.95 to $119.95 each on store and in a retail store. We've been having this issue since gaming began.

Same thing here in NZ

$100 - $119 on local retail stores

While EBgames had some list of games that cost $128 (preorder)

Killzone:SF is the cheapest game that we can get here, since its only $78 & the rest of the games cost $99 - $119

#SickPricesAndSuperRipOff

Battlefield 4 will be 69,99 Euro!

In situations like this I am thinking - f gaming!

Wow, really? It's about as expensive as it is in my country. And that means a lot since we usually have the worst prices for gaming products. The PS4 here costs the equivalent of 1296,12 Euros, for instance.

That sucks ass I knew there would be a price hike there always is with new consoles but £62.99 for battlefield man I'll wait to get it second hand

Maybe Taxes or Digital Versions cost more?

Who knows what the price jump is about. It could be completely fair for all I know, but it could also be a rip-off. Maybe they have local servers from which to download from and it costs more money to run them?

yeh its ridiculous , i have to pay 65-70eu for a single bloody game which is just insane! for the money that u would spend on those games u could have a an awesome pc , after more games are released on the new consoles lol

What I might start doing is buying US psn codes to buy things on a US account just because its so much cheaper. All I have to do is find a place that accepts paypal and that will email me the code once bought. >.>

Well, the pricing was the same for the PS3 games when the console was released (at least it was the same in germany). Taxes are already included in the price, so this reduces the gap a little bit. I think the prices will drop a little bit in about a year or so.

•  

I feel for you guys. You pay almost twice as much for a game for a watered-down version because some freak fanatical lawyer ignorantly thinks that violent video games must be the only thing in the world that makes people become serial killers and rapists. If I was forced to live in AU I'd turn to piracy! lol.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0