• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Cobra

Playstation 4 VS Xbox One

29 posts in this topic

Atm? None!

Xbox One seems to have more shiny features atm, but that doesn't make it better.

Only time will tell.  They're very very similar, though.

While both systems have sold one million units, we will not know till Sony launches in the UK and Japan who will eventually have a better overall launch. Personally I side with Sony given my first generation 360 was in a constant state of repair from my house to the repair center for roughly nine months. Had three rings of death, power supple died four times, disc reader failed twice, hard drive failed once, and refused to start twice. 

:(

they're both a huge cockup imo

You sly dog you, asking a trick question. The correct answer is PC!

NinjaTurtle, TheAux and Cobra like this

You sly dog you, asking a trick question. The correct answer is PC!

LMAO! Yeah I'm starting to think the same thing

It's a question of God of War vs Halo... I like greek mythology more, so if I ever get one of the two, it's the PS4... but unlikely before the launch of PS5...

Can I input PC gaming here? LOL :P

Cobra likes this

Can I input PC gaming here? LOL :P

Lol we all already know pc is the best though XD

I'll go with the Steambox. My Steambox. My box of Steam games.

Psychochilla likes this

I think both are on pretty equal footing right now in terms of gaming, everything else with the XB1 though puts the PS4 to shame in terms of features and technological advancement. With Sony's inability to really innovate anything or account for the future and Microsoft's preparedness for it, I see the Xbox One skyrocketing past the PlayStation 4 in the coming years.

Sony made the mistake of essentially creating a PlayStation 3.5 which is a limited platform and that will be their downfall, right now it seems great but in 2-3 years it's going to hit this peak and the Xbox will keep climbing. The Xbox One has always been about the future and being ready for it, not exactly what it can do right now but what it will be capable of down the road, this is Sony's achilles heel, they were too focused on the now during the development of their system.

Think of it like this, there are games which look amazing and they impress you with flash and glam immediately however they are shallow in experience and depth, this wears off quite quickly, this is the PlayStation 4. Then there are games which are deep, compelling and keep you constantly coming back for more, visuals are irrelevant because it's not a concern even if they are amazing to look at, it's all about what you get out of it and the experience, this is the Xbox One.

Crysis was a beautiful game but shallow and boring, I got 24 hours out of it total, Counter-Strike 1.6 is ugly, deep and addicting beyond belief, I've put over 7,000 hours into it. Sony's campaign has been one of bling, shock and awe, it's not going to last...

From what I read, the Playstation 4 has better specs than the Xbox One (mostly the gpu), however there have been reports of framerate drops on certain games (Namely COD: Ghosts and Killzone Shadow Fall). The Xbox One, I've read that games have performed better, but there have been reports of screen tearing (mostly in cutscenes but that's probably due to displays bigger than 24inch).

Pretty much a tie. I don't have any first-hand experience with either consoles (yet), and when I do, I'll probably post here again my thoughts on each for comparison.

Just stop this VS debate please! It's useless...

I don't own either, so I can't really say which one is better. Neither have games that I want.

I think with the changes to the Box policies, the playing field has leveled quite a bit. As of right now, there is not enough video game exclusives to really make one better than the other. For myself, it comes down to cost and usefulness. I personally do not need a kinect or see it as something I will be using anytime soon. It is not a necessity so the whole idea of paying essentially an additional $100.00 for the kinect bundle is not worth it. 

On the basis of the consoles right now, it comes down to do you wish to spend the additional $100.00 or not? Now, down the line with console exclusives being released and the games being actually fun, then the answer will be quite different. 

If Halo will end... Xbox will go down extremely fast, tho I like Hali and its the only thing that got me into Xbox.

PS4

• 100$ cheaper
  • No crappy Cameras
  • 10$ cheaper membership than Xbox gold/live 
  • Slighty more powerful tbh you wont notice anything
  • Controller has a touchpad and its way better than dualshock 3 controller
  • Can trade your games to your friends or sell your games to your retail store
  • Better F2P games
  • You can replace your HDD whit a better one for more memory

XB1

• Better exlucsives
  • TV, TV,TV and TV
  • Comes whit Kinect 1.5 its rubbish compare to PS4 cam
  • You can stream your games better than PS4
  • Xbox controller still uses AA batterys am not surprised
  • You cannot sell your games to retail stores, you cannot trade your games to your friends unless they pay a fee to play it on there system what a big flop
  • You can play games whitout a disc

Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out witch one is better.

I don't care what console is the best hardware wise, I just want to have fun playing the games.

I play on the platform with the games that i like the most, also the one with the most of my friends on it, which is pc at the moment hehe.

Though to be honest i lean towards the ps4 the most, I hate Kinect so much, I don't give a rats a** about those gimmicky voice commands or motion gaming and I don't want to be forced to get a Kinect. Microsoft could make their console cheaper if they didn't force feed the Kinect to everyone.

Playstation 4 VS Xbox One

So witch do ya'll think is better?

They are equaly worhtless in my eyes.

• You cannot sell your games to retail stores, you cannot trade your games to your friends unless they pay a fee to play it on there system what a big flop

Didn't Microsoft drop that 'feature'?