• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Conor

PS4 Upcoming Games Poll

Waiting for the new generation   256 members have voted

1. 1. When are you getting your PS4

• Already own a PS4
    • Getting Spring
    • Getting before by end of 2014
    • Waiting unti after Spring
    • Waiting for big price drop
    • Waiting until larger range of impressive games
    • Not buying
    • Other (Comment)
  2. 2. What games are you waiting to get?

• Infamous: Second Son (March 21st 2014) - RELEASED
    • Desinty (Autumn 2014)
    • Watchdogs (Spring 2014) - RELEASED
    • Star Wars Battlefront (2014 - 2015)
    • Thief (28th Feb 2014) - RELEASED
    • Dying Light (2014)
    • Witcher 3 (2014)
    • MGS V: Ground Zeros (March 21st 2014) - RELEASED
    • Assassins Creed V: Unity (2014)
    • Kingdom Hearts III (Unknown)
    • The Order 1886 (2014)
    • Mirrors Edge 2 (Unknown)
    • Final Fantasty XV (Spring 2014)
    • New Uncharted (2015)
    • Alien: Isolation (2014)
    • Sniper Elite III (Unknown)
    • The Evil Within (29 August 2014)
    • Tom Clancy's The Divison (2014)
    • Other (Comment)
  3. 3. Do you own..?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

80 posts in this topic

I already own a PS4 and am wondering if/when you will own one and what upcoming games you're excited for.

Am excited especially for Thief, Infamous: Second Son, MGS and Destiny but there's a lot more great games coming up I'll probably get.

Daylight, I've only heard of but looks great, a randomly generated horror, comparable to Outlast but no two playthroughs are the same.

• I am not counting PSN games or indies, popular retail only, if it's not in the list, please post below
  • I also know there a few Lego games coming out soon and for obvious reasons, they will not be in here
  • I will not count upcoming free to plays
  • If your upcoming game is not in the list, please leave a comment to tell me what am missing on

If you are not getting a PS4, leave the Which games are you getting? part out.

If it says Unknown or isn't exact and you know the release date, post below.

markizazn likes this

I'll be getting mine at the midnight launch 29th. Retail games i've been told they'll have in stock - Killzone shadow fall, CoD ghost, Battle field 4, Knack, Maybe AC4.

Conor likes this

I'm waiting for WoW Warlords of Draenor expansion and Elder Scrolls online I wonder which one is going to be the best.  I love ESO for the fact they have 3 factions but WoW is such a big game that no other/new mmo can just top all that content.

I marked Star Wars battlefront 3 because previous games were so much fun can't wait for the next one I hope the battles will be huge

The next gen is so expensive dam it and there is no backwards compatibility

I'm just disappointed with the launch titles... Nothing really interesting.  

the only reason i've decided to wait are two fold. first of all i think the selection of games is fine, its not the best but its in enough range that it will cover at least half of peoples needs and that doesnt include indie titles but with that said there isn't anything there that I want but i would of bought it anyway if it weren't for my second reason which is financial, currently i do have enough to get myself a PS4 in australia which is $550 plus i gotta get at least 2 games which in australia is about $90 to $100 a game and I would of gotten killzone and probably injustice and leave enough cash enough for some indie games and if i decide to get any extras (extra controller or camera, etc) it would of been maybe just under $850 but that would of put me in a spot financially as a uni student who only works as a casual because it is just over what i have in savings i reckon. so instead ive waiting till i can get it and still be financially ok and more suited games towards my interests. MARCH is what my calculations have led too just a few months away and im stoked, if even one game that i think i really want comes before then " Fuckk it" ill go all in and get it that day even if it means being broke for a couple days.

Gonna wait for the inevitable price drop.

And Uncharted 4.

Because I'm a fanboy beyond saving.

I will be getting asap but with the demand that might take a while. I am really excited for Destiny.

I'm just disappointed with the launch titles... Nothing really interesting.  

Not disappointed but i agree that nothing has been interesting so far in my kind of 'taste'.

Im into Thief / Outlast if you ask me for what im really excited of all known titles so far.

Waiting for a price drop as the games for "next gen" possibly could have been created for last gen?. Unless I see some significant ground breaking work done on these games I will probably stick with my PS3 and PC until the next next gen, or when the PS4 comes out with a version that can run PS3 games as well ( I know they said it can't, but they have said plenty in the past before) 

The specs for the PS4 are impressive, but I want more in terms of content.

Conor likes this

The PlayStation 4 just doesn't blow my skirt up like the Xbox One does, from what I have seen in a lot of areas is essentially a PlayStation 3 with more powerful hardware. There is a real lack of ambition, ideas and innovation behind what they're trying to do with the PS4, or at least what they're marketing it as. There is nothing wrong with this or anything like that, but it's just not very "next-gen" so to speak and the basicness of it all just doesn't do it for me.

Waiting it out until next year, when more games are out. 

Watch Dogs and Infamous have a lot of votes and I think these are the only two that are actually out soon I care about.

I don't even get Uncharted, all I know is people are saying "Uncharted 4" is coming to PS4, if it's a fourth am not sure on series.

Getting my PS4 before Christmass. You should add FFXV and KH3 to the game list.

Games suck! For next gen. Or are currently on current gen.  The one game I'm exited for is also going to be on current gen Dragon Age.

Getting my PS4 before Christmass. You should add FFXV and KH3 to the game list.

What are those games..?

Sorry for leaving games out, I only put in most popular and known ones to me. There's an "Other (Comment)" option

Waiting for next year to get a PS4, when I'm done with my PS3. Games I'm looking forward to are: Watch Dogs, Destiny, The Division, The Order: 1886, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid 5. 

I'm also looking forward to The Witcher 3, Thief, Transistor, but I'll be getting them for PC.  

What I am really hoping for is a new crash bandicoot game(very unlikely) and hopefully PS4 exclusivity(even less likely) and I am really looking forward to Shadow of Mordor. Hopefully I can find out where my sword went.

The PlayStation 4 just doesn't blow my skirt up like the Xbox One does, from what I have seen in a lot of areas is essentially a PlayStation 3 with more powerful hardware. There is a real lack of ambition, ideas and innovation behind what they're trying to do with the PS4, or at least what they're marketing it as. There is nothing wrong with this or anything like that, but it's just not very "next-gen" so to speak and the basicness of it all just doesn't do it for me.

No man this PS4 is great just wait until Infamous second son comes that is mind blown cool and I might buy the bundle or get if before the year ends.

Well one thing (re)learned from Xbox one is that launch tittles are fun the first days, but they cannot compete with the last gen top games.

Except for the graphics, still graphics are not the most important part of gaming. 

Otherwise games like killzone and Ryse would get a perfect 10 out of 10.

Most systems i bought because of games not because of the system itself.

-Super Nintendo because of Mario kart

-PS one: Tekken 2

-N64: Golden eye

-PS2: bought it day one

-Xbox: Halo (it was the classic edition)

-Game cube: Mario Kart DD

-X360: day one, Damn CoD2 commercial

-PS3: wait until first price drop

-Wii: Mario Kart (worst console i ever bought)

-Xbox One: Forza 5, still one race game should not be the main reason to buy a system. Can't wait for destiny and Halo 5 (Yeah, Halo 5 suck it haters).

-Wii u: Probably when they release Mario Kart

-PS4: When they release a good PS only game that can live up to games like Drake Uncharted and Heavy Rain.

Oh OP you forgot to mention PC in the poll

Knowing that Metal Gear, Infamous and Watch Dogs are coming out in Spring makes it all feel worth it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0