• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Conor

PS4 Upcoming Games Poll

Waiting for the new generation   256 members have voted

1. 1. When are you getting your PS4

• Already own a PS4
    • Getting Spring
    • Getting before by end of 2014
    • Waiting unti after Spring
    • Waiting for big price drop
    • Waiting until larger range of impressive games
    • Not buying
    • Other (Comment)
  2. 2. What games are you waiting to get?

• Infamous: Second Son (March 21st 2014) - RELEASED
    • Desinty (Autumn 2014)
    • Watchdogs (Spring 2014) - RELEASED
    • Star Wars Battlefront (2014 - 2015)
    • Thief (28th Feb 2014) - RELEASED
    • Dying Light (2014)
    • Witcher 3 (2014)
    • MGS V: Ground Zeros (March 21st 2014) - RELEASED
    • Assassins Creed V: Unity (2014)
    • Kingdom Hearts III (Unknown)
    • The Order 1886 (2014)
    • Mirrors Edge 2 (Unknown)
    • Final Fantasty XV (Spring 2014)
    • New Uncharted (2015)
    • Alien: Isolation (2014)
    • Sniper Elite III (Unknown)
    • The Evil Within (29 August 2014)
    • Tom Clancy's The Divison (2014)
    • Other (Comment)
  3. 3. Do you own..?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

80 posts in this topic

I'm waiting for a ton of games, but the one I'm waiting for most, isn't on your list: Shadow Of Mordor.

Already got my PS4, got it the day it came with BF4, AC4 Black Flag and Knack

The games I am waiting for now are:

1.Alien Isolation

2.The Witcher 3

3.Dying Light (Mirrors Edge mixed with Dead Island whats not to like :lol: )

4.The Crew

5.Drive Club (If it ever gets released :angry: )

I've been looking at Destiny aswell but I shall wait and see how good it is before i commit to buying it

Conor likes this

Alien: Isolation and Witcher 3 look great to me, drive club yeah though am not as hyped for Dying Light, I never got near finished in Mirrors Edge and Dead Island.

Looking forward to Destiny... need to pre-order it so i can get beta access

And as for Guilty Gear that doesn't surprise me either. Guilty Gear is a classic fighting game series that started on PS1. There have been alot of Guilty Gear games since then. But they kind of fly under the radar in NA & EU.

But "Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-" will be the 1st Guilty Gear game released in like 7-8 years. So it's a welcome return to the series.

It came out in JPN arcades a week or 2 ago.

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- is set to drop globally this year (2014) for consoles PS3 & PS4

Here is the Arcade Opening & another Gameplay Trailer.

Conor likes this

Love my PS4. Aside from the games I voted on I am also getting the new Dragon Age for it. I am hoping at E3 they reveal more about save game data. If it matters I will buy and play it once on my PS3 where I got my data. If it doesn't or they found some way to transfer and read the data then just PS4.

Conor likes this

I'm waiting until Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out to get a PS4. There are currently no games that I'm interested in enough to warrant a new console purchase (that and I just bought a PS3 recently). Though, The Order 1886 looks very interesting and I hope it turns out well.

Conor and Zangetsu777 like this

I would like to get Assassin's Creed IV Jackdaw Edition since I have been holding off on this game until I had a PS4, and this edition has the DLC with it, so that is handy.

The DLC for Black Flag is worth it so I recommend you do get the Jackdaw Editon if you haven't bought yet, am waiting for the new AC V: Unity this year.

Alien isolation looks pretty cool too, definitely getting that.

The new multiplayer gameplay from Watch Dogs has gotten me excited for it again.

YOU CAN SIT AND SHOOT FROM THE BACK OF A PICKUP TRUCK. GTA V, WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE??

Conor likes this

other games im looking for bound by flame, lord of the fallen, dragon age inqistion, and remasted mass effect if rumors are true

Im looking forward to the new Bloody Roar game.........

Hey i can dream :(

I have been waiting for Kingdom Hearts III for a looooong time!!! I think KH III and FF XV will be game changers for Square.......or lead to their demise.

Daylight just came out, I really want that, will get it soon.

Destiny and watch dogs are amazing

So getting Destiny. I only wonder if there are going to be special editions? Haven't seen them on the Dutch websites.

Conor likes this

I never got really excited for Watch Dogs, I don't know why so many people thought it would be revolutionary. Tough, I don't regret it, it was a great game to a point.

I own a PS3 and a busted up 360 lol and I already have the PS4 and now I'm just waiting on: Call of Duty Advance Warfare, Witcher 3, MGS V, The Order 1886, Uncharted 4 A Thiefs End.

:D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0