• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kaz32

Badass movie fight scenes thread. Enjoy the awesomeness.

147 posts in this topic

Just as the title said, this is the corner where we all put out great fight scenes from various movies. Epicness will ensue.

I'll start with this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOJdARdPO2I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKPQMU9lU3Q

Chuck Norris looks under his bed for Mad Dog. This will be appropriate for an Arkham series boss fight. I want to see Bruce Wayne handle this guy without his gadgets or armor.

Tony Jaa is great but also lost his mind after Ong Bak...

A bit stuff from the crazy side of Chow

Love this thread, all movies I own so far. Now my turn...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0BakMax2Fc

EDIT - If you watch the special features, Donnie Yen comments on the first fight (weapons). He said they were real weapons and that he told Jing Wu (knife guy) to literally attack him and that Donnie would retaliate while defending. From what I understand off that, Donnie wanted it as real as possible and created that fight scene.

This is scary. I KNOW AND WATCHED ALL OF THESE MOVIES.

My turn for the fight scene!

I would have beaten this guy so hard that all his face are broken in half.

ashugtiwari likes this

This pretty much. Catchy song, impossible to not like.
Well, not impossible but :P This video adds parts of the final fight scene as well.
But all those fight scenes, just beautiful. Really liked this movie and THIS is the reason Mortal Kombat was made - well, this and Kickboxer I believe.

Yes, that one take scene from Oldboy is insane.

This is one of the best duels I've seen:

That fight is just beautiful indeed. A very good movie also.

I'd recommend you to watch Ichi from 2008. A beautiful movie.

And one of my alltime favorites from the movie Ame Agaru (After the Rain), a movie I believe that was written by Kurosawa but he never made it so it was made in his honor instead. I see that the entire movie is currently uploaded to youtube so, if you are quick you can watch it.

The fight starts at 0:50 and ends at 5:50 approx. But really, all fights in this movie is just so incredible. 

Dyzzles likes this

Yes, that one take scene from Oldboy is insane.

This is one of the best duels I've seen:

Oh god yes! Zatoichi is such a great movie! I love it!

@Rain: I have the feeling even if many know Donnie most do not think of him as one of the greats which I find really odd.

13 Assassins is also awesome

And one of my alltime favorites from the movie Ame Agaru (After the Rain), a movie I believe that was written by Kurosawa but he never made it so it was made in his honor instead. I see that the entire movie is currently uploaded to youtube so, if you are quick you can watch it.

The fight starts at 0:50 and ends at 5:50 approx. But really, all fights in this movie is just so incredible. 

Thanks for those two. I will look them up.

Something a bit different

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3ZHP10__Co

Somehow I also have a place in my heart for the CGI overkill of Goemon

Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris

Real Tekken

Tekken Movie Jin vs Brian Fury

Bud Spencer and Terence Hill

Rocky Balboa vs Clubber Lang

Bud Spencer and Terence Hill

Oh how I love them. Have nearly every movie on DVD

Thanks for those two. I will look them up.

Rurouni Kenshin live action movie was released in 2012.

Here's the same scene but from the anime, but since this was the scene I knew, I couldn't help but to favor this one more as well as in my head, hum, the music from the anime in the live action one :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PvmcNKM-jEo#t=888

This fight scene is also just, well really one of the best ones in the movie.

@Rain: I have the feeling even if many know Donnie most do not think of him as one of the greats which I find really odd.

I agree, Donnie Yen is one of the best ever but he simply stayed away from getting into too many hollywood movies like Jackie Chan and Jet Li did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C_nssjVrSo

And here's another two favorite fighters of mine, the Brazilian guy was one of the reasons why I took up Capoeira.

I agree, Donnie Yen is one of the best ever but he simply stayed away from getting into too many hollywood movies like Jackie Chan and Jet Li did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C_nssjVrSo

And here's another two favorite fighters of mine, the Brazilian guy was one of the reasons why I took up Capoeira.

Not allowed to watch the first one. Oh how I love you sometimes YouTube

The Undisputed movies went under my radar for quite some time as I thought they wouldn't be any good but I was wrong. Fun to watch

Yeah, I saw all those movies, they sure had some great fight scenes, especially 13 Assassins.

Speaking of Kurosawa 

Sorry for the bad quality, couldn't really find a video that had the whole scene.

Kaz32 likes this

I've always really liked this scene from Kick Ass:

One of Cage's best imo

This one's pretty good aswell

AJW likes this