• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

DragonChi

Wii U Forum thread..where is it?

16 posts in this topic

So, there is a PS4 and XBOX ONE thread, but no Wii U. Why? It's a next gen system too. I would like to have Nintendo based discussions with likewise Nintendo fans. So can we get that added please?

Thank You.

The BP Tank and Foxxen like this

I would also like to have a Nintendo section within the console forums, pleease! that would be awesome. 

Does Joe own a Wii or a Wii U? I know he doesn't cover any of their games sadly :C 

Agreed. I need a forum to talk about the awesomeness that is WiiU. :3 Monster Hunter cannot be ignored, it's amazing~

SgtMerrick and Itachi2099 like this

Hear Hear! It may be considered as a joke, but it's still a gaming system non the less!

A Nintendo thread would be good, don't think there is enough amazing stuff to be WiiU exclusively so one for all of Nintendo would be a better idea.

I will be getting a Wii U one of these days, a board for it would be nice. 

I think this might be interesting :D

I think the reason could have been the fact that there's a lack of multiplayer titles on the Wii U that allows Online Play (Besides Monster Hunter) Or maybe Joe just forgot. But I agree, especially with The new Smash Bros and even Mario 3D World which has Online Multiplayer.

Agreed. I need a forum to talk about the awesomeness that is WiiU. :3 Monster Hunter cannot be ignored, it's amazing~

I love monster hunter, but unfortunately I could only get it on 3DS as I couldn't afford a WiiU at the time and with the new Super Smash Bros coming out on 3DS I don't know if I can justify buying one for it.

True. There needs to be a Wii U thread so we can about all things Wii U.

Yes! This would be great. I know it's online/game list is limited, but honestly all the next gen sysems have this issue. :D It's a great system and I love Nintendo games. Lets make this happen!

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/2420-the-un-official-wii-u-section-please-thread/

Go to this thread. Vote on it. Comment on it. Spread the word.

I think it's a shame that Wii U and the 3DS is getting overlooked because it's not a PC or one of the "big 2" consoles. It's still a lot of fun.

Don't have a WiiU and doubt I ever will but yeah I agree a WiiU thread / Nintendo thread is needed for those who do have one or like nintendo consoles. I personally love my DS and want a 2DS aswell. ( I know that's different but still ) :P