• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Rimshee

What is your favorite creative gaming insult?

34 posts in this topic

I'm curious what your favorite creative insults are for no real reason.

However, keep in mind, i did specify CREATIVE!!! This means "fag," "bitch," "noob," and the like are out. It doesn't have to be particularly insulting, could be an insult based on a situation. The important thing is that it made you laugh or it was/is impressive due to the creativity.

Perhaps this thread is only to encourage intelectual insults and clear out those weak ass insults that everyone bitches about.

If you end up insulting each other, the only thing i care about is that it is creative and comical, however, you need to still fallow the AJSA rules.

post-31299-0-38387800-1385556053_thumb.j

Planetside 2, The Crown before the change when fights there used to last for hours.

We'd been holding it for 45 minutes against an NC attack and someone piped up with "NC Infiltrators went to the Stevie Wonder School of Sniping".

They had 6 Infi's and they hit nothing, if they shot at the sky they would miss. It made me giggle far more than it should have done.

BSB likes this

Planetside 2, The Crown before the change when fights there used to last for hours.

We'd been holding it for 45 minutes against an NC attack and someone piped up with "NC Infiltrators went to the Stevie Wonder School of Sniping".

They had 6 Infi's and they hit nothing, if they shot at the sky they would miss. It made me giggle far more than it should have done.

New take on the Stormtrooper school of shooting :P

Gone likes this

New take on the Stormtrooper school of shooting :P

Would you say that is a improvement?

Would you say that is a improvement?

No not really :P

NC is all about the spray and pray-to-hit-something after all.

Rimshee likes this

Not really an creative insult/or even an insult, but something that made me laugh online...

This guy was going ape in a GTA Online lobby, at this other guy.. he was saying;

"N*****, I'm gonna eat your sister!...."

"Then N*****, I'm gonna eat you mutha!"

Etc, etc - pretty much going through the whole family tree... He stopped after he said he was going to eat the guys cat.. after an awkward moment of silence. I say out loud (forgetting my mic was not muted "Damn son! This guy is hungry!" - It got a good response, even from the guy spouting intentions of cannibalism.

Rimshee and vanhoe like this

Not really an creative insult/or even an insult, but something that made me laugh online...

This guy was going ape in a GTA Online lobby, at this other guy.. he was saying;

"N*****, I'm gonna eat your sister!...."

"Then N*****, I'm gonna eat you mutha!"

Etc, etc - pretty much going through the whole family tree... He stopped after he said he was going to eat the guys cat.. after an awkward moment of silence. I say out loud (forgetting my mic was not muted "Damn son! This guy is hungry!" - It got a good response, even from the guy spouting intentions of cannibalism.

Just one of those moments, eh?

nads likes this

Is The Crown still lives up to it's name? Peoples were willing to lose other bases to protect it back then.

Is The Crown still lives up to it's name? Peoples were willing to lose other bases to protect it back then.

It's not as popular as it was then. It's far too easy to flip now they moved B and C cap points. 

TI Alloys still seems to get a lot of attention though. I've seen people lose Biolabs during events defending that place.

This didn't happen to me, but to a friend of mine, but it still is funny: he was playing WoW with many other Latin American and there was a Mexican guy spamming the chat, insulting the other Argentines saying "you faggots speak like if you had a potato in your mouth". One of them, don't remember if it was my friend or not, interrupted that guy right after that and said "Well, at least we have what to eat!". And then everyone bursted into laughter.

I once played ARMA 2 with two friends, and we were setting up a roadblock outside one of the smaller towns. While the others were on a hill right next to the road, I was on it, moving one of the cars so it would block the road. Suddenly, I see one of the other cars moving slowly with a scout sitting in it.
I ask if any of my friends were in a car and, I shit you not, the moment after they answered no I hear someone in the global voice chat say"That's a nice car you've got here. Would be true shame if someone took it!" and the guy just slams the throttle and drives off into the sunset along with the weapon crates we had in it.

What cracked us up the most wasn't just the fact that he had just sneaked up on us in broad day light, with barely any hiding spots. It was the fact that he didn't even give enough fucks about us to start a shootout, but just took one of the cars like a boss and drove off.

(also, I can just imagine how retarded I looked to my friends when they heard me ask if anyone of them were in the car moments before it drove away with all of our badass weapons...)

Rimshee and Gone like this

I'm curious what your favorite creative insults are for no real reason.

However, keep in mind, i did specify CREATIVE!!! This means "fag," "bitch," "noob," and the like are out.

Perhaps this thread is only to encourage intelectual insults and clear out those weak ass insults that everyone bitches about.

attachicon.gifzzzz.jpg

First...you are too young for me to tell you some of the insults i know...Second...you may actualy use them thinking you are old/strong enough and get yourself beaten bloody till you cry for mommy and than beaten some more...Third...you don't speak bulgarian. 

First...you are too young for me to tell you some of the insults i know...Second...you may actualy use them thinking you are old/strong enough and get yourself beaten bloody till you cry for mommy and than beaten some more...Third...you don't speak bulgarian. 

First off, no, I don't speak bulgarian. Second, I'm the silent type of gamer, don't generally yell or insult people. Third, I am curious to know how old you think I am.

Yes, I realize that is reverse order of how you put them.

First off, no, I don't speak bulgarian. Second, I'm the silent type of gamer, don't generally yell or insult people. Third, I am curious to know how old you think I am.

Yes, I realize that is reverse order of how you put them.

If you are anywhere in the range of 0 to 70 years old you are too young to use them.Generally=/=never so no i will not take the risk of you saying some of those to a bulgarian company at some bar.Go an learn to speak bulgarian... it is a beautifull language.

If you are anywhere in the range of 0 to 70 years old you are too young to use them.Generally=/=never so no i will not take the risk of you saying some of those to a bulgarian company at some bar.Go an learn to speak bulgarian... it is a beautifull language.

Why post anything if you won't share the comedy?

And I'm not looking to learn bulgarian, I don't intend to go to Bulgaria.

Why post anything if you won't share the comedy?

And I'm not looking to learn bulgarian, I don't intend to go to Bulgaria.

Comedy?You are confused...seeking to offend someone is no laughing matter.

I knew it...why did i study english and german when i have no intention to travel to England or Germany...silly me.

I gues my plan to learn some french or spanish is the dummest idea i ever had.

I knew it...why did i study english and german when i have no intention to travel to England or Germany...silly me.

I'm sorry you cannot look back at an insult  and think of the comedy of it. Then again, it could be a cultural diffrence; I delight in insulting my best friend whenever we talk and he delights in insulting me, but the key is to be creative.

Saigonrice and vanhoe like this

Hey pal, how about we relax and keep this forum friendly?

I doubt Rimshee was really trying to find out the most harmful things to tell people, and if he did, this wouldn't exactly be a good place to find it. He probably just wanted to share some profanities, not to find the most insulting, but the most fun to hear in some situation.

Also, please don't take it personal when someone is not interested in learning your language. It just starts an awkward situation. I have no doubt that Bulgarian is a beautiful language, but if someone is not interested in learning it, picking on them for that reason just makes you look like a prick.

I once heard a guy in league of legends that had cassiopeia on his lane say: "i'm sick of this motherfucking snake on this motherfucking lane!" :D

Saigonrice likes this

People always complained about the new Dante's black hair in the latest DmC game. Welp, the dev clearly smashed their fans faces by making a random white wig fly onto Dante's head, and making him laugh at it. Capcom insulted their fans, but it was creative.

One of the messages you could send in Age of Empires: "You played two hours to die like this?"

"God fucking dammit, Jerry. Take her back right now!" This saying became common way back when in Planetside 2 beta with me and my buddies in our little Outfit, pre-Outfits being in the game. Back when you could legitimately park a Sundy on a Galaxy and fly it to the Crown with the added bonus of a Galaxy being a spawn-point as well. Here's some of the back-story on Jerry.

Jerry was your usual fun-loving guy, jokester, and Galaxy Pilot. We flew many hours together, fought alongside each other, and killed ourselves enough that we could be considered blood-brothers. In pixel of course, as our NC blood was mixed in the dirt. Jerry was also unsure of when to cut off a joke or end a motion in game, his shenanigans knew no bounds. A friend of ours, Luke, was playing the game with his younger daughter, Mia, who was very spoiled. Why Luke let her play was beyond us, but she - like many have-it-alls - had to have her way or she'd throw a fit at the expense of our eardrums. If she got shot in game and die, she'd shriek. 

Well, it was on one of our expeditions that she and Luke were tagging along she was the one instructed to pull a Sundy while Jerry had the Galaxy. She did so and was rather well off with jumping the cliff and landing on Jer's back a little bit below. She hung on pretty well in the flight too which I saw from my Reaver as I came along beside. After a few minutes of glitchy flight trying to maneuver the Sundy over the Crown Jerry's mate in the background shouted for him to do a backflip, Luke heard and immediately said "Don't you do it, Jerry." 

We could hear Jerry laugh as the thought entered his head and he rolled it around, we were a few seconds away from landing at the Crown when a hail of bullets started hitting our Galaxy and I flew off to take the Mossie out. What I didn't see at the time was Jerry doing what we'd all suffer for. As he got over the Crown he started flying higher up, I could hear Mia's questioning on what was happening through Luke's mic. "Daddy, where am I going? What's happening?! Daddy?!" 

Jerry's maniacle laughter kicked in as he dived forward over the cliff at the Crown and started attempting a backflip, - I was able to turn back in time to see this little charade. "Dad! Make him stop!" Then came the shriek of pain for us. Looking at him he was doing pretty well until the Sundy started falling off, along with Mia, obviously. The shrieking continued when the line came through that we all know and love from that day - "God fucking dammit, Jerry! Take her back right now!" 

The way he said it was in such a way that it was as if he was sentencing the Death Penalty. The next moment was the sound of an explosion and now sobbing tears from Mia through Luke's mic. After a moment of yelling on Luke's end to calm down his kid (kind of harsh, but hey) Mia ran off to her room and Luke came back onto the mic again. His voice was now hollow as death itself and he sounded serious as all hell.

"Jerry, you little shit. I will take that Galaxy you love so dearly, shove it up your anal cavity, twist it around and hit the deploy button so it can't be removed.. Then I'll take a scale-replica of my daughter's sunderer and deep-throat you with it." He paused dramatically, with the way it was said I think Jerry was considering calling law-enforcement. Suddenly a crack of laughter came through Luke, with cheer back in his voice and a bit of a southern accent "Now go pick ap them fucking pieces ya fool." 

To us, that was the most hilarious moment in our Beta experience. (In retrospect, might have had to have been there to love it, but hey.)

Also not so creative, but hey. I found it funny and wanted to share. No? Don't want me to? Okay, I'll go back to the corner.

vanhoe, Saigonrice and Rimshee like this

People always complained about the new Dante's black hair in the latest DmC game. Welp, the dev clearly smashed their fans faces by making a random white wig fly onto Dante's head, and making him laugh at it. Capcom insulted their fans, but it was creative.

I would like this if the weird "like" system reseted at midnight or something! A perfect post!

On topic I think my insults are pretty amusing when set up well,  people walk themselves in to them ever so spectacularly but overall I stick with a basic " Fucktard" and "fucknut". Not very inventive but I do attempt not to really engage in insulting banter with folks. Its not worth the effort really.

"God fucking dammit, Jerry. Take her back right now!" This saying became common way back when in Planetside 2 beta with me and my buddies in our little Outfit, pre-Outfits being in the game. Back when you could legitimately park a Sundy on a Galaxy and fly it to the Crown with the added bonus of a Galaxy being a spawn-point as well. Here's some of the back-story on Jerry.

Jerry was your usual fun-loving guy, jokester, and Galaxy Pilot. We flew many hours together, fought alongside each other, and killed ourselves enough that we could be considered blood-brothers. In pixel of course, as our NC blood was mixed in the dirt. Jerry was also unsure of when to cut off a joke or end a motion in game, his shenanigans knew no bounds. A friend of ours, Luke, was playing the game with his younger daughter, Mia, who was very spoiled. Why Luke let her play was beyond us, but she - like many have-it-alls - had to have her way or she'd throw a fit at the expense of our eardrums. If she got shot in game and die, she'd shriek. 

Well, it was on one of our expeditions that she and Luke were tagging along she was the one instructed to pull a Sundy while Jerry had the Galaxy. She did so and was rather well off with jumping the cliff and landing on Jer's back a little bit below. She hung on pretty well in the flight too which I saw from my Reaver as I came along beside. After a few minutes of glitchy flight trying to maneuver the Sundy over the Crown Jerry's mate in the background shouted for him to do a backflip, Luke heard and immediately said "Don't you do it, Jerry." 

We could hear Jerry laugh as the thought entered his head and he rolled it around, we were a few seconds away from landing at the Crown when a hail of bullets started hitting our Galaxy and I flew off to take the Mossie out. What I didn't see at the time was Jerry doing what we'd all suffer for. As he got over the Crown he started flying higher up, I could hear Mia's questioning on what was happening through Luke's mic. "Daddy, where am I going? What's happening?! Daddy?!" 

Jerry's maniacle laughter kicked in as he dived forward over the cliff at the Crown and started attempting a backflip, - I was able to turn back in time to see this little charade. "Dad! Make him stop!" Then came the shriek of pain for us. Looking at him he was doing pretty well until the Sundy started falling off, along with Mia, obviously. The shrieking continued when the line came through that we all know and love from that day - "God fucking dammit, Jerry! Take her back right now!" 

The way he said it was in such a way that it was as if he was sentencing the Death Penalty. The next moment was the sound of an explosion and now sobbing tears from Mia through Luke's mic. After a moment of yelling on Luke's end to calm down his kid (kind of harsh, but hey) Mia ran off to her room and Luke came back onto the mic again. His voice was now hollow as death itself and he sounded serious as all hell.

"Jerry, you little shit. I will take that Galaxy you love so dearly, shove it up your anal cavity, twist it around and hit the deploy button so it can't be removed.. Then I'll take a scale-replica of my daughter's sunderer and deep-throat you with it." He paused dramatically, with the way it was said I think Jerry was considering calling law-enforcement. Suddenly a crack of laughter came through Luke, with cheer back in his voice and a bit of a southern accent "Now go pick ap them fucking pieces ya fool." 

To us, that was the most hilarious moment in our Beta experience. (In retrospect, might have had to have been there to love it, but hey.)

Also not so creative, but hey. I found it funny and wanted to share. No? Don't want me to? Okay, I'll go back to the corner.

Sometimes it is just the situation, it was an enjoyable read.