• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epicdee

What Are You Expecting to See in Fallout 4?

12 posts in this topic

I'm a huge fallout fan and am immensly excited for the new release. What do you guys think is going to come back for it though? Is it going to be more like New Vegas or 3? Personally, I think that the survival mechanic and hardcore mode are coming back from New Vegas and the story and atmosphere are going to be more like 3.

I hope the story has more going for it than New Vegas. Don't get me wrong, NV was a great game, but after Benny I lost interest in the story.

Hardcore certainly needs to make a come back. 

I'd like the Brotherhood of Steel to have a bigger presence. They were quite integral to Fallout 3 and then pushed aside as an afterthought in NV.

I did like the reputation aspect of NV though. I would like to see that again in the next one.

One thing I would like to see is Raiders actually raiding. Have them attack small outposts or towns on occasion rather than wait around for me to stroll along and kill them for their guns and clothes.

No more open areas like NV  (FO3 was ok), we need more subways, destroyed cities and homes. Plus the game should feel and look better than FO3 or NV with mods. Srsly FW3, Marts Mutant, Dynavision, Type3, UPP, etc made the game a completely new experience.  

Open areas for sure. And some kind of nice machine to explore them, some kind of scrapbike, buggy, or even a repaired car like in 2.

Nights, that are actually dark, if there is no moon in the sky. You know, shit so dark like in STALKER's.

New graphic engine. The one made by BETHESDA is just boring. and personally i dont like the dialogue system either.

More small factions, instead of 3 to 4 big ones. Also they should be fighting and or creating alliances dynamicaly.

Winter. After the long post nuclear time of heat and no rains, there should be winter definately. Especially if you remember the scene from Mothership Zeta, where almost 90% of globe was covered in clouds.

Enviroment that is actually scary, and gameplay that makes you think. Some REAL moral choices, not like "Do X to get the item or do Y and dont get it"

oh, and small thing's like, if you are wearing the helmet from power armour in Hardcore mode, you should have reduced line of sight, but in exchange you should be able to see some HUD parts, like ammo, radioactivity level etc.  Also, power armour should feel heavy. You know, sound of loud footsteps, slower movement, absolutely no sneaking if you are wearing it etc. Also, powerarmour should be extremely rare. And i mean extremely. But the game shouldnt be a "race for poweramror" like F1 and 2 were.

Radiation. Monsters. Someone trying to kill me. The usual.

Psychochilla likes this

hopefully no online or coop

more guns and areas to explore

loads of quests 

pretty much the same as it always has been just added extras

No more open areas like NV  (FO3 was ok), we need more subways, destroyed cities and homes. Plus the game should feel and look better than FO3 or NV with mods. Srsly FW3, Marts Mutant, Dynavision, Type3, UPP, etc made the game a completely new experience.  

i like the open world aspect of the games and really hope it won't change. what you want with subways and tunnels and all that is metro 2033 and last light :)

great games but very linear

I want all the features from new vegas. Ammo crafting. Weapon modding. Faction alleigance. Also I want to see an improved perk system. I thought the new vegas perk system was good. But i didnt like how some perks you wanted required you to level up skills you werent planning on leveling up. Like the pyromanic perk.

Bad heroic cold war movie writing, people with the same voice, no humour and not enough Fallout in my Fallout....

Or maybe they'll hire Chris Avellone to write and solve all of those problems(except the voices I suppose, beth does that every time...).