• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

darkone778

Steam Game Gifting and Trading.

Digital Distribution   347 members have voted

1. 1. Which digital distribution service do you prefer?

• Origin
    • Uplay
    • GOG.com
    • Green Man Gaming
    • Gamersgate
    • Steam
    • Desura

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

598 posts in this topic

So I just wanted to let the community know that I have a rather large number of unused steam keys and gifts ( acquired through helping out a website that I volunteer for.) Some of them are really good games other are just meh. I will post a list of games very week or so that are available as well as when they are gone also. If you have any games yourself that you would like to offer up to the community please also feel free to use this thread.

So for those that want some new games for their PC collections, options are available to them. So the list below are the games that are available for this week. *Note: The available quantities are 1 unless stated otherwise, and one game per user for the week. Some games are also available on Desura or will be from GOG.com also *

11/16/2013

Survivor Squad- Steam (Claimed) and Desura

8 bit Commando- Desura Claimed

Chester- Desura

Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection- Steam (Claimed) Seraphyx

Vessel- Steam

AquaNox- Steam

Painkiller: Overdose- Steam

A New Beginning- Final Cut - Steam

Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition- Steam  Claimed

Crusader Kings Complete- Steam  Claimed

Guns of Icarus Online- Steam (Claimed) by Ikarus2100

Arch, Victor, Zheng and 10 others like this

I wouldn't mind trying out the Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection. I've heard a lot of good things about it.

I have and am willing to trade Torchlight 1, FEAR, and FEAR 2. I just recently (1-2 days ago) gave out most of the extra games I had, heh.

Torchlight 1 - Claimed by TabulateNewt8

Actually just checked and I might have some more I'm willing to give out. I'm not 100% sure if the keys are used since I have no way of knowing but I don't think they are. Here's what I "might" have left:

Closure - Claimed by Bigony

Snapshot

Legend of Grimrock - Claimed by Jake877x

Cave Story+ - Claimed by unDesicimo

PS: If anyone wants one of these above, or wants to do a trade quote this post so I can get a notification or just PM me.

darkone778 and Geist like this

@Seraphynx 

I wouldn't mind trying out the Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection. I've heard a lot of good things about it.

Sent you a PM with your key Enjoy!

I can gift Scribblenauts: Unlimited and Guardians of Middle Earth+Smaug's Treasure DLC to whoever wants either of them. I bought the Humble WB Bundle but already owned Scribblenauts from a previous steam sale and i'm just not interested in Guardians of Middle Earth.

EDIT: The redemption link for Scribblenauts has been sent out to Kyde.

EDIT 2: The redemption link for Guardians of Middle-Earth+DLC has been sent to Falazur1. 

16/11/2013

I have a couple of old games if anyone would like to try them~ let's see...

===========================

Half Life 2 + Lost coast - Taken

Half Life 2: Episode One - Taken

Dead horde - Taken

Frozen Synapse - Taken

The Ship - Taken

==================

mmmh~ well~ that's all my games gone~ i'll update this post in the future or just make a new one if i happen across any extra keys or gifts on steam.

Edited by Kirallia

Retweeted by the Lord Commander himself! Nice going guys, I'm sure I have something in storage, but I'll have to just find them first :D

darkone778 likes this

I'd like to try out Survivor Squad if you still have a code.

I usually give spare codes out to two or three other people I know, but I plan to give out some codes here in the future.

I can gift Scribblenauts: Unlimited and Guardians of Middle Earth+Smaug's Treasure DLC to whoever wants either of them. I bought the Humble WB Bundle but already owned Scribblenauts from a previous steam sale and i'm just not interested in Guardians of Middle Earth.

I didn't know you are still able to do that now that it's linking to an account instead of giving codes.

Okay, here's some stuff I got lingering around

• Trine 2: Complete edition [steam-key]
  • Crysis 2 Maximum Edition [Origin key]
  • Medal of Honor 2010 [Origin-key]
  • C&C Red Alert 3: Uprising [Origin-key]'

PM me for keys!

Edit: One per person, so everyone gets a chance ;)

Edit 2: All gone! Enjoy, those who got the games :)

Legolas_Katarn and Noxiefy like this

I usually give spare codes out to two or three other people I know, but I plan to give out some codes here in the future.

I didn't know you are still able to do that now that it's linking to an account instead of giving codes.

You can, there is a "gift" button that will generate a link that is emailed. The person clicks the link and they can download whatever you chose to use as a gift. It's a bit inconvenient as you need the person's email and they have to login to steam to link their account to the download page that's generated but it still works.

darkone778 likes this

You can still gift those codes out it just requires a email address to send it too. Also, yes Survivor Squad is still available which one would you like Steam or Desura?

I do still have something after checking.

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (Steam) (GONE) unDesicimo

PM me if anyone wants it.

You can still gift those codes out it just requires a email address to send it too. Also, yes Survivor Squad is still available which one would you like Steam or Desura?

Steam, thank you.

unDesicimo likes this

I have a left over Batman arkham city humble bundle key if anyone wants it pm me :D

Edit : I have a copy of Bindings of isaac too on steam !pm me your email and ill send it to you

Legolas_Katarn likes this

I found a couple steam keys I can't use for games you might like.

I have a key for Blood Bowl: Legendary edition and a key for Hotline Miami. If anyone wants one, let me know.

EDIT: Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition key given to TabulateNewt8. Hotline Miami given to rairoken16.

I have had the Arkham Origins: Millennium Skins Pack for anyone with the game who wants it and now I don't. :)

i dont have ANY games for steam :( , well except for a free2play one

i dont have ANY games for steam :( , well except for a free2play one

Well my friend I am sure if you message any of these fine people in this thread. We are more than willing to help you remedy this problem!

Nazar3k likes this

Any chance of sword of the stars 2 - enhanced edition? sorry I can't give any games, I've given spare steam keys to steamgifts a while ago, will update this if i ever get spare keys.

From that WB Bundle I do have a Steam codes for

The Millennium Skins Batman Arkham Origins DLC

Lord of the Rings Online Steely Dawn Starter Pack

Does anybody want Guns of Icarus Online? I got one still in my inventory.

Legolas_Katarn likes this

Would love to have Scribblenauts Unlimited :D

Some of my spare games (mainly from humble bundle)

Faster Than Light - Steam => Given to CzłowiekDrzewo

Bastion - Steam => Given to Jake877x

Trine 2: Complete Story - Steam

Dungeonland - Steam => Given to TabulateNewt8

EDIT: It's possible I have a spare Dead Space 3 key for Origin. Not sure if anyone ever redeemed it.

Let me know if you really really want one. Will accept charity in turn if offered. ;)

All gone. Nice to see people active! ;)

CzłowiekDrzewo likes this