• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

darkone778

Steam Game Gifting and Trading.

Digital Distribution   347 members have voted

1. 1. Which digital distribution service do you prefer?

• Origin
    • Uplay
    • GOG.com
    • Green Man Gaming
    • Gamersgate
    • Steam
    • Desura

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

598 posts in this topic

Bought the recent Humble Bundle for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.  Giving away the rest.  PM me which one you want.  First come first serve:

Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance
Star Wars: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter - Balance of Power Campaigns
Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Saga

Free copy of Lichdom: Battlemage for whoever wants it.  PM me.  First come first serve.

*EDIT* The game has been claimed.

Crazycrab likes this

Got 3 extra CD keys here for these games:

Gods will be watching (taken)

No Time to Explain Remastered (taken)

Party Hard (taken)

PM me if you want these.

Beatmaster A.C. likes this

I have mild interest in party hard but I dont' want to 'claim' it if someone else wants it because frankly I do n't think I'll get around to even playing it for like a month. Trails in the sky 3rd wooo. and I still gotta get dark souls 3 now that fire fades edition is out. I'll snag it in like a week if nobody wants it by then, but lemmie know if someone takes it please then I wont have to check back then.

Have a free copy of Mount and Blade for whoever wants it.  Fair warning: it's for GOG, not Steam.

PM me if you want it.

*Edit*
FEAR and DLC are now claimed.

Got a free key for Dustforce from a Bundle Stars giveaway.

PM me if you want it.

Got XCom Enemy Unknown Complete Edition as part of the latest Humble Bundle, send me a PM if you want it.

EDIT:  Gone

3 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Got XCom Enemy Unknown Complete Edition as part of the latest Humble Bundle, send me a PM if you want it.

I'll take it off it's still available.  I sent a pm I think (I hope it went through).

Crazycrab likes this

I have a free copy of Fantasy General for GOG if anyone wants it.  PM me if you do.

I bought the latest Humble Bundle and have the following keys to give away.  One per customer and PM me what you want:

STRIDER
Umbrella Corps (will throw in the Deluxe Edition Upgrade Pack for free) -- CLAIMED
Resident Evil HD Remaster

Hot damn. Do I have a bunch of great games to share from the BundleStar bundle! Well.... except I am Bread. That game is fun, but personally I fucking hate the Surgeon Simulator esque controls.

Anyway, PM me if you want one of these. One per person.

Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut (taken)

Goat Simulator (taken)

I am Bread (taken)

Cortex Command (taken)

Everything taken already. I hope whoever I gave this game to have fun with these games! :) 

On 9/3/2017 at 4:15 AM, Kaz32 said:

Hot damn. Do I have a bunch of great games to share from the BundleStar bundle! Well.... except I am Bread. That game is fun, but personally I fucking hate the Surgeon Simulator esque controls.

Anyway, PM me if you want one of these. One per person.

Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut (taken)

Goat Simulator

I am Bread (taken)

Cortex Command (taken)

I'm thinking of buying the bundle, but don't want to spend money on a bundle I will get no use out of.  I already own Chroma Squad and don't have any interest in Cortex Command (and maybe Vanguard Princess), but what about the rest of the games?

1 hour ago, MadDemon64 said:

I'm thinking of buying the bundle, but don't want to spend money on a bundle I will get no use out of.  I already own Chroma Squad and don't have any interest in Cortex Command (and maybe Vanguard Princess), but what about the rest of the games?

The Final Station's pretty cool. Clustertruck's also surprisingly good. And Unbox is what happens if Yooka-Laylee's boring parts are trimmed and is more fun. This is surprisingly one of the best game collections I have ever played that's indie related. Usually when I got a bundle there's only 1 or 2 that's good, but I didn't expect a lot of them to be this damn good.

As for Goat Simulator, if you want I can give it to you.

2 hours ago, Kaz32 said:

The Final Station's pretty cool. Clustertruck's also surprisingly good. And Unbox is what happens if Yooka-Laylee's boring parts are trimmed and is more fun. This is surprisingly one of the best game collections I have ever played that's indie related. Usually when I got a bundle there's only 1 or 2 that's good, but I didn't expect a lot of them to be this damn good.

As for Goat Simulator, if you want I can give it to you.

If I get the bundle I'll be getting Goat Simulator anyway.

2 hours ago, MadDemon64 said:

If I get the bundle I'll be getting Goat Simulator anyway.

Ok. Coincidentally, someone else took the game already. :P 

Got some games I forgot I got in bundles.  PM which one you want.  One per person.

Shoppe Keep

Bionic Commando (taken)

Sonic Adventure 2 (might actually keep this, haven't decided yet.)

I got 3 gaming keys! 

1) Hand of Fate (taken)

2) Hand of Fate (taken)

3) Hurtworld (taken)

I got 1 Hand of Fate from a bundle, and another as an extra after I bought Hand of Fate 2 on PAX.

All taken.

Anyone got spare PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds ?

Hot damn. I have so many games that I got from a bundle. PM me if you want one of these games. First come first serve!

1) Phoning Home (taken)

2) TASTEE: Lethal Tactics (taken)

3) Slice, Dice & Rice (taken)

4) Killing Room (taken)

5) Table Top Racing: World Tour (taken)

6) Panzer Corps (taken)

7) Dungeon Rushers (taken)

All taken.

Got 2 CD keys for a rogue like FPS dungeon game & a pretty damn good robot shoot em up game. PM if you want these games

1) One More Dungeon (taken)

2) Good Robot

Ah, been a while since I give a CD key. Mostly because I don't have any extra cd keys, but lucky for thee, new year is here and I got sonic games for all! If you're interested that is. ;) 

Here's the CD keys I have. First come first serve:

Sonic CD: J06LK-626J2-RNCF6

Sonic Adventure DX: J9CK5-5RW6J-ZI2HJ

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle DLC only: JY6P6-65T48-935AE

Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing (not to be confused with the sequel Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed): JZ9X8-IB093-75L0P