• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

darkone778

Steam Game Gifting and Trading.

Digital Distribution   347 members have voted

1. 1. Which digital distribution service do you prefer?

• Origin
    • Uplay
    • GOG.com
    • Green Man Gaming
    • Gamersgate
    • Steam
    • Desura

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

598 posts in this topic

I would gift the Humble WB bundle to a person in need (the one above the average Bundle)

What titles are in that bundle? I might be interested...

What titles are in that bundle? I might be interested...

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Well at least give me a reason to gift it. I like giving away things but just a "I might be interested" doesnt legitimate it for me

I think it was pretty obvious even before the poll that people prefered steam most of all ;)

I have a Key for

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist   (Uplay)

Thanks to my recent buying of a gtx 770.

I'd like to trade it for 

X-Com Enemy Within (Steam)

If anyone is interested, write me a private message =)

I still got some steam keys from Humble Bundles:

Magicka and Crusader Kings 2 Steam Key - i think thats 1 key for the 2 games as a bundle

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin - 1 key

Scribblenauts Unlimited - 1 key

Defiance - 1 game in my steam inventory for gifting

War of the Roses: Kingmaker Steam Key - 1 key

All claimed.

i would like to try out 8 bit commando, i was going to buy it last month but i just forgot:)

darkone778 likes this

I think it was pretty obvious even before the poll that people prefered steam most of all ;)

Yeah I just added the poll mostly to see what game to offer besides Steam. 

Do you still have the Mirrors Edge key available? *crosses fingers* Even if not thanks for your time and damn all you guys I'm proud to be part of this community

If he doesn't have it available anymore I still have an Origin key for it if you want it.  Just PM me if you're interested.

wow, so many people giving away games. you guys are awesome <3

I'm so happy to be part of this  =^.^=

ShaunOTEast likes this

Well to be honest Im pretty much new to steam since the only reason i got into it was to get avgn adventures after that I never got much of a chance to buy games on steam since im pretty much a playstation guy and I mostly use PSN+ to get most of my games.  But aniway if anyone has a spare key for Torchlight 2 I would deeply appreciate it.

If anyone comes across a Chivalry: Medieval Warfare/Deadliest Warrior key I have these. I would really like to trade , but if that doesnt work out i'm just gonna give them away.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Dead Space - Origin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Crysis 2 max edition-origin                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Mirrors Edge-Origin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    C&C Red Alert 3- Origin                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Burnout Paradise- Origin                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Populous- Origin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Have 2 coupons. PM if you want them.

75% OFF Revenge of the Titans
75% OFF Syder Arcade

are these extra copies are some sort of steam/origin's sale that give's extra copies?

i also have The Ship ill give away or trade-Steam

Alright guys I just got wind of this thread from Legolas_Katarn and I have some games to give away too.  All are from Humble Bundles but send me a private message and I will reply to you with the key.  First come first serve, obviously.

One game per person to start so we keep it fair for everyone.

Steam keys available
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3- Uprising
Eets Munchies
Titan Quest
Warhammer 40,000- Dawn of War

Origin keys
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3- Uprising
Populous
The Sims 3 (with DLC)

Legolas_Katarn likes this

So do we have any requests for any particular games that anyone would like to see up for grabs? I have seen one for the Witcher 2. Any others?

So do we have any requests for any particular games that anyone would like to see up for grabs? I have seen one for the Witcher 2. Any others

I dont think so.I rqeusted witcher 2 ,because i want it super bad,but requesting seems out of the question.

tbh Ive been looking for Dead Space 3 never played the coop campaign, would be good to play with someone from ajsa

Well, I don't really want to be begging games here, but if anyone in any case just suprisingly would happen to have an extra XCOM: Enemy Unknown in their possession, I would be more than willing to relieve you of your heavy burden!

So do we have any requests for any particular games that anyone would like to see up for grabs? I have seen one for the Witcher 2. Any others?

yeah, normally i wouldn't request, but my little brother has been wanting Battlefield SOOO( its actually getting quite annoying) bad since he played the beta in october, to tell you the truth i think he would be more than happy with BF3

^ Well, if you're lucky, somebody might have an extra one from the Origin Humble Bundle.

Nazar3k likes this

I have a couple of coupons if anyone is interested

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter - 75% Off

Enclave - 50% Off

Cargo Commander - 50% Off - claimed

Divekick - 66% Off

The Bridge - 66% Off

Starvoid - 66% Off

Edited by Aridan