• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

darkone778

Steam Game Gifting and Trading.

Digital Distribution   347 members have voted

1. 1. Which digital distribution service do you prefer?

• Origin
    • Uplay
    • GOG.com
    • Green Man Gaming
    • Gamersgate
    • Steam
    • Desura

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

598 posts in this topic

Hi man it is usually first come first serve except if the givers haven't stated otherwise like that the are trading a game for a game.

Just simply ask the person posting the code you want. Do note, that some people are looking to trade not just give games away, and welcome to the community.

Bigony likes this

Alrighty Angry Army, sorry I was not able to get around to posting codes for this week yet. However, I will remedy that situation by making those codes available now!

UFO Extraterrestrials: Gold

Blades of Time Limited Edition Claimed

Insane 2

Hydrophobia Prophecy

Race Injection

Warfare

Puzzle Kingdoms

Gumboy Tournament

Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold

Razor2: Hidden Skies

Dino D-Day

Shattered Horizon

Thanks for UFO!

darkone778 likes this

Thanks for UFO!

You are most welcome for the game enjoy! We still have the following codes available. Also these are all Steam Codes. I will be doing a few GOG.com Games through out the month of December Games would include DIRT,Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete, Witcher 2, Divine Divinity, and a few more as well.

Insane 2

Hydrophobia Prophecy

Race Injection

Warfare

Puzzle Kingdoms

Gumboy Tournament

Shattered Horizon

MonkeyZ666 likes this

Also I have the following codes as well. These are available now as well. So at the moment there are 17 games for the community to have. If you are interested just ask.

Swords of the Stars 2: Enhanced Edition

Project Freedom

Weird Worlds:Return to Infinite Space

SpaceChem

SpaceChem: 63 Corvi DLC

Really Big Sky

Planets Under Attack

Data Jammers: FastForward

Ion Assault

Insane 2

Hydrophobia Prophecy

Race Injection

Warfare

Puzzle Kingdoms

Gumboy Tournament

Shattered Horizon

Aragorn195 likes this

I have a few things but most of them are but cards and % off.
Which granted isn't much but if you'd want a %coupon off certain titles, then these I have to give away.
These codes are all valid until Tuesday the 10th December.

- 90% Dream Pinball 3D
- 90% Vigil: Blood Bitterness
- 90% Krater
- 90% Serious Sam 3: BFE
- 75% Future Wars
- 66% SpeedRunners
- 50% Chivalry Medieval Warfare
- 50% Age of Empires II HD Edition
- 50% Nihilumbra x2
- 33% Antichamber

The cards I have to trade, I will trade for any cards of Chainsaw Warrior, M&B Warband, Beat Hazard, Garry's Mod or others.
- Ares / Ares Card
- Ares / Prime Guardian Card
- Terraria / The Underworld

I have 1 game to give away but I have a feeling most already played it or own it;

- Half-Life 1 Claimed.

AquaNox- Steam

If this is still available, I would like to claim it from your hands if that is alright with you.

darkone778 likes this

I have a few things but most of them are but cards and % off.

Which granted isn't much but if you'd want a %coupon off certain titles, then these I have to give away.

- 90% Dream Pinball 3D

- 90% Vigil: Blood Bitterness

- 90% Krater

- 90% Serious Sam 3: BFE

- 75% Future Wars

- 66% SpeedRunners

- 50% Chivalry Medieval Warfare

- 50% Age of Empires II HD Edition

- 50% Nihilumbra x2

- 33% Antichamber

The cards I have to trade, I will trade for any cards of Chainsaw Warrior, M&B Warband, Beat Hazard, Garry's Mod or others.

- Ares / Ares Card

- Ares / Prime Guardian Card

- Terraria / The Underworld

I have 1 game to give away but I have a feeling most already played it or own it;

- Half-Life 1

If this is still available, I would like to claim it from your hands if that is alright with you.

yes that code is still available just go ahead and send me a PM and ill send you it. And discount cards are just as welcome in this thread as games.To me the intent of this is to get as many games into as many gamer's hands as possible. 

yes that code is still available just go ahead and send me a PM and ill send you it. And discount cards are just as welcome in this thread as games.To me the intent of this is to get as many games into as many gamer's hands as possible. 

They're all valid til Tuesday Dec. 10th.

I'll go ahead and update that and send you a PM.

Looking for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines if anyone happens to have it, will trade any of the games I have for it if you want one of them.

Currently have Closure, Snapshot, and Forced.

Have a spare of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare that I'd like to trade for Mount and Blade: With Fire and Sword, Star Wars: Battlefront II or Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines!

Nothing more to see in this post, folks!

Have a spare of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare that I'd like to trade for Mount and Blade: With Fire and Sword, Star Wars: Battlefront II or Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines!

Ah, Warband is better than With Fire and Sword. I got 109 hours into Warband, and 20 into With Fire and Sword. But hey, its your call.

Hey guys so i recently got a bunch of coupons from steam for completing badges (mostly indie games) and they expire on December 8th.

Now all my friends don't want these coupons and it would be a shame for them to expire so im going to post what coupons i have here and if you want them just send me an invite on steam or a pm here.
To everyone in the States Happy thanksgiving, and enjoy the steam sales. :)

75% off Revenge of the Titans
75% off Jack Orlandos Director's Cut
90% off Larva Mortus
75% off Serious Sam
66% off Eversion
50% off Sequence
90% off Space Trader: Merchant Marine
50% off Future Wars
75% off Faerie Solitaire

Edited by A_Mighty_Corn
Legolas_Katarn likes this

I have a few Humble keys to give away. All of them except Batman are just steam keys. I love the HB but man there's just not enough time in the day for each and every game. 

Bastion

FTL

Trine 2

Batman Arkham City GOTY

Dungeonland

Warlock

Dear Esther

The Showdown Effect

Oil Rush

Intrusion 2

Leviathan: Warships

can i have dungeonland?

i have an Batman™: Arkham Origins DLC https://www.humblebundle.com/downloads?key=rrPXFdsdfwbS6S3M

I would buy Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition for someone.

EDIT: Aaaaaaaaaand i's gone

hqdefault.jpg

I would buy Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition for someone.

I'll take you up on that if no one else wants it ;p I was thinking of buying it myself.

(going out for a few hours so if no one wants it by then I'll gladly take it)

I'll take you up on that if no one else wants it ;p I was thinking of buying it myself.

Someone already did ;)

Not really my gift but... If you register on www.dlh.net/en/register they'll send you Steam key for Enclave. ;)

Although it's hard to connect to the site at this moment...

@Down:

don't know why... Changed the link directly to the page where you register. I haven't been able to connect to the previous one, but my antivirus isn't picking up anything on this one.

Not really my gift but... If you register on dlh.net they'll send you Steam key for Enclave. ;)

Although it's hard to connect to the site at this moment...

WARNING!! I tried this link, it's a virus! Luckily my antivirus blocked it. DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK!!!

Bigony, 1mirg, mathias5545 and 1 other like this

It's my birthday in only a couple of days! feel free to gift me games :D SteamID: MrAckle or Ajsa MrAckle

Well my friend I have a few extra game codes let me know what you are looking for and ill see what I got.

There's a sale on Origin where Bad Company 2 is a DOLLAR!

So to give out some less stressful Black Friday Sales or in this thread a giveaway I got a bunch of steam codes to whom ever wants some.

Mount & Blade

Majesty 2 Collection

Hoard Complete Pack

Forge Starter Pack

Crusader Kings Complete

Shelter

Enclave

Rune Classic

Knights & Merchants 

Clutch

NecrovisioN

NecrovisioN: Lost Company

The Void

99 Levels to Hell

Zombie Bowl-o-Rama 

Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold

WWIII: Black Gold

KnightShift

East India Company Gold

WWII Panzer Claws 1 & 2

Pirates of Black Cove Gold 

Plus whatever games in my past posts in this thread that are not crossed off are also still available.

Alrighty AJSA, I wont be around this friday *got a nice 10 hour drive for a vacation I am taking so I will be throwing out only 2 codes this week All the prior ones are still available email me if you would like them. 

Dark Sector

Warframe- $10 of in game cash for the cash shop.

Hi,

maybe one of you can help me. There is a game called Drakensang: The River of Time out on steam. Well...everywhere except here in germany. I would really like to play this game. I have a spare key for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing. If anyone would like to trade the key for Drakensang: The River of Time, I would be a very happy bearded guy :)