• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Cuddleswag

Dawngate?

24 posts in this topic

Though I just got my entry into the Dawngate closed beta I was thinking of making a small group to any AJAS members also in the beta, My name on there is Cuddleswag if you want to add. Hopefully we can make the Angry Army's presence known on this game, even if it's not as big as DOTA 2 of LoL.

I play it. After getting a little used to I can say: a good game :) . Although there not that many Shapers (Heroes) yet (well it's a closed beta), 20 i think :huh: , the game is really fun. Something different to LoL and DotA 2    ;) . My name there is the same as here.

And yeah, the loading time are just fantastic short, love it.

I for one love how beautiful the game looks, even with a laptop I can go High settings with little to no performance issues.

Mmmh, I have a very good laptop and can't play at high graphics with a good perfomance   <_< . Maybe thay just have to work a bit on that. But what i like the most is, that the characters feel more individual than in LoL. 

By the way, what is youre favorite shaper? Mine is Kel, he mastered the most CRUEL and DANGEROUS weapon of all. THE SHEEP  :D .

I'm still getting to know that all, I played a bit with that pretty-boy mage.

It is a really nice looking game, the graphics are good, looks similar like lol. It might not be as cometitve as dota or lol but it can really attract the casual audience which is actually a good thing. The focus on customability of the heroes(shapers) could be great aslong as they dont tack on a level system with outgame skills. 

man i wanna play this game so bad haha it looks so unique and interesting i signed up for the beta but no reply yet haha

Yeah, it does need some time before you get an invite. I waited for 2,5 weeks i think.

Oh! Forgot to say that my name here is the same on Dawngate if you want to add me.

add me on there. Rhornez my main is Varion and the Crocodile Monk guy haha

I had my first game and I sucked :D Again new builds and skills to learn... And the game is much more LoL like, but I've played only Dota 2, so there was even some basic things to learn. Oh well, I guess I know how I spend my weekend.

I kinda dislike the fact the beta is only open on specific moments, but I suppose I could play some more. I'll add some people from this topic once I do.

I'm not playing allot but i love the loading times

the loading times are soooooooooooooo good love it!!!!

I got an invite into Dawngate through my email, but I ignored and deleted the email because they miss spelled beta in the email title.  I'm told it was ok, but I tend to shy away from things like that, those kind of small mistakes are usually signs of fake and malice emails.

hmmm im realy interested to join a dg clan so if you need a player pick me :)      dg name = freeeburger4u         

it's a good game really fun and I'd love to play with someone dawngate name mightyone2

I mostly play for fun. Hate when people rage and take things too seriously.

My ingame name is: 1__Awrath__

(don't ask me why the name is so weird. Created the account ages ago but I've been playing a lot lately)

Yo guys id be willing to join this, tho i need to try and fix the massive lag problems i have when ever i try and play a battle -_-

I uninstalled dawngate a while ago (had a bad match with a toxic player so I uninstalled out of anger), and apparently 4 days ago it was announced that the game would continue for 90 days, and then be shut down.....that's actually very sad to hear since it did have a lot of potential (I was planning on playing it again some time in the future when it was out of beta). Totalbiscuit did a video discussing about the game shutting down. I used to read the dawngate chronicles even though I stopped playing the game, and it honestly pains me to see another moba not make it.