• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Derle Merle

Is BF 4 worth buying?

124 members have voted

1. 1. Is BF4 worth buying?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

38 posts in this topic

So i am considering buying BF4 is it worth it on pc or is it still buggy as hell?

The game has not crashed more then a few times in the past few weeks for myself, and that is roughly 20-30 hours of game time. I would buy it, as long as your computer specs are up to date for the game. Some of my friends have been crashing way more often then I ever did, and EA support told them it was because they were playing with an underrated graphics card 480gtx. I have a 580gtx and I play the game on ultra 64 player maps with over 80fps and like I said nearly no crashes.

I think it's worth buying.  Even though I had a few issues with server crashes and such the first couple weeks, it's an absolute blast to play!

Plus you can pick it up on Origin right now for about $30 ($80 w/ Premium), gotta love Black Friday deals!

So right now and it may change in the next few hours (I know it expires today) but you can buy Battlefield 4 for $19.99! After tax it's roughly $21.43 give or take. But if you're interested click the link, will send you to Dealzon.com and follow the instructions. The site and the deal are safe, secure, and most of all legit. 

http://www.dealzon.com/deals/cheap-battlefield-4#bf4-pc

If you find it on a black friday sale sure if not I'd wait. 

You should definitely buy it. But it still has a few lingering problems, such as sound glitches, crashing, and a few minor (and many) little bugs. It is certainly an intense experience, to say the least. The multiplayer appears to be the main draw, but I already tried to argue for the singleplayer on here (that it doesn't "suck"), and well, failed... Well, I digress. Battlefield 4 is pretty much worth buying, just make sure to be prepared for any troubleshooting (or download the most recent video drivers, beta or otherwise).

Totally worth buying - especially if you are in that "Ghosts or BF4" mode.  I have both.  I have 60 minutes of Ghosts and logged 13 crashes.  I have hours in BF4 and not a single crash.  Plus, it's fun!

You should buy it, and if you do choose to purchase it you should consider getting it soon! There are a lot of deals today that drop the price of the main game down to forty dollars, particularly on the origin site itself.

If you do buy, for gods sake make sure that you get it cheap.

It is so infuriating too have spent almost 100 bucks on a game so filled with bugs... and do they take the time to fix this.. nah they just push out 4 new map, with even more bugs in them.

Don't fall into the same trap as the rest of us

I just got is, it's on sale for 20% off (not sure how long the sale will last). I've only had two minor issues so far and both were during installation. The first was a random DirectX error that fixed itself when I tried to install a second time. The second issue was a VC++ error. The problem was I already had a version installed because I use Visual Studio. All I had to do was run the VC++ installer from the game download directory so I had the right version. After that the game installed and booted up fine and I was able play multiplayer with no issues - haven't tried single player yet. I think those two issues are pretty small and really understandable. So far the game is really cool and I would say it's completely worth the sale price.

In a few months to a year itll hopefully be bug free and lowered in price and yeah then it'll be worth buying.

If you have a pretty good computer, than YES!

Watch this and tell me you don't wanna play BF4!!

http://angryjoeshow....-mrblackg33zus/

This game has had many problems but right now, IMO it's the best FPS out for sure and a lot better overall than BF3. Only thing needing a major update is the netcode. WORTH IT!

I'd say get it, yeh it has had a few problems but since latest update. I've not had many, only crashed once in last few days. The game seems to be alot more stable. Currently best Game on PS4

If you buy it, get it for as low a price as possible. It's inexcusable how they released it in such a buggy state. Right now it doesn't really crash, but they're still fixing bugs. The game is pretty playable now though and recently they've patched a lot of bugs.

Totally worth buying - especially if you are in that "Ghosts or BF4" mode.  I have both.  I have 60 minutes of Ghosts and logged 13 crashes.  I have hours in BF4 and not a single crash.  Plus, it's fun!

You are one lucky man, many people have had crashes in BF4. I'm a little lucky, I've only had around 10 crashes out of 18 hours of gameplay, but that was mostly in the beginning and I waited a while until some patches came.

If you buy it, get it for as low a price as possible. It's inexcusable how they released it in such a buggy state. Right now it doesn't really crash, but they're still fixing bugs. The game is pretty playable now though and recently they've patched a lot of bugs.

You are one lucky man, many people have had crashes in BF4. I'm a little lucky, I've only had around 10 crashes out of 18 hours of gameplay, but that was mostly in the beginning and I waited a while until some patches came.

Well I picked it up during gamefly's winter sale for about $32 and with my 60hours I've gotten about 6-7 crashes total so far.

Since buying it, I haven't really done anything other than mess around in the Test Range, practising to fly Helicopters and Jets. And joined a 4 man Learn to Fly server. Despite that, the feeling of returning this game again is slowly dwindling. So, yeah, I guess it's worth it.

Personally I don't think it is worth it in its current state a lot of stuff needs to be done but if it goes on sale for like 47 bucks again it is worth it.

Its currently in beta due to the Ridiculous amount of bugs and glitches though... If you wanna join in the development of BF4 then its worth buying.

Its currently in beta due to the Ridiculous amount of bugs and glitches though... If you wanna join in the development of BF4 then its worth buying.

Must not be the PC version, since I rarely see any of them

Must not be the PC version, since I rarely see any of them

Some on PC too... old glitches and bugs from BF3 is brought to BF4

for ps3 and ps4. no ever game on ether console i thinking whole time on sp dont crash till next save point. then it does and online i only been able to play 3 online game till the end

there are so few people playing the game 

if bf4 worth buying hell no i have the game and it is sooooooooooooo bugy the game damn EA for stealing our money

Although BF4 has its MANY faults of which you are probably aware if you can find a great platoon then BF4 is 1000% worth it, just remember it WILL have errors.