• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Derle Merle

Is BF 4 worth buying?

124 members have voted

1. 1. Is BF4 worth buying?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

38 posts in this topic

In the current state I think its worth it, there's still some issues but when the game is working right it's a really good game. 

Buy it, It's a great game. Although it has it's NET code issues they released a patch yesterday, I believe it fixed most of the glitches. Still It's a great game, You should Definitely buy it.  :)

I've heard the Battlefield 4 Fall Patch that got released several days ago has made a LOT of Battlefield 4 players happy which is great news. Also I paid attention to the comments on the Facebook page, their blog and I see a lot more positive comments. 

It's DICE. Battlefield games are great FPS when you look into it, offering you so many ways to play the game and enjoy it. Rich customization, rich features and gameplay and beautiful graphics. Same with Battlelog, I really like it.

But it's DICE. They nail the game with great graphics and gameplay, but the screw up with bugs. In my book, a buggy game is better than a game with boring gameplay since you can fix bugs over time, even if it takes longer. If you enjoy the game, the wait is worth, this case for me the wait was worth. I have a huge list of games that I want to buy, but recently I prioritized Battlefield 4. I'm itching to get back into the series so I'm going to buy the game as well soon enough, although I was already supposed to buy it some time ago, but I had some issues (long story).

AverageSpacePope likes this

I've heard the Battlefield 4 Fall Patch that got released several days ago has made a LOT of Battlefield 4 players happy which is great news. Also I paid attention to the comments on the Facebook page, their blog and I see a lot more positive comments. 

It's DICE. Battlefield games are great FPS when you look into it, offering you so many ways to play the game and enjoy it. Rich customization, rich features and gameplay and beautiful graphics. Same with Battlelog, I really like it.

But it's DICE. They nail the game with great graphics and gameplay, but the screw up with bugs. In my book, a buggy game is better than a game with boring gameplay since you can fix bugs over time, even if it takes longer. If you enjoy the game, the wait is worth, this case for me the wait was worth. I have a huge list of games that I want to buy, but recently I prioritized Battlefield 4. I'm itching to get back into the series so I'm going to buy the game as well soon enough, although I was already supposed to buy it some time ago, but I had some issues (long story).

Apex is correct. Battlefield 4 is working a lot better since the last patch. It's just a shame it took DICE almost a year to fix most of the game's bugs. There aren't many multiplayer FPS games coming out for the rest of 2014 so if you're looking to blow stuff up in an over-the-top fashion, BF4 is worth picking up.

Apex Spartan and Dyzzles like this

That depends if you enjoy a less tactical, fast paced experience than previous versions. The game is honestly more of a run and gun than any of the other games in the franchise. If you'd like a more tactical experience, try Bad Company 2.

Yes, I think it's worth it.  Origins had a great deal with all DLC the other day for 45.00.  I'm waiting for Battlefield Hardline. 

Later,

BiggM

Yes and no... It depends on which game you came from.  If you're fine with a little walking and sometimes being picked off by a ghost sniper than you'll probably like it.  Most people love the levolution especially at Siege of Shanghai(it's a city map).  Also be prepared to encounter long stretches without enemies and stay on the lookout for mines when you in a vehicle.  If you came from COD or Titanfall, this will be a large change of pace.  If it's below $30.00, I would buy it.  I like it a lot except for the mouse sensitivity glitch I'm having when I play it.  It's a good game over all.

It was maybe buggy and a rough kick start that i have ever seen in a game by far in my life, but with its current state including the fact of how much contact that is available for it. I say its a worth while game to play and me and my brother put 100s of hours into the game. :)

So i am considering buying BF4 is it worth it on pc or is it still buggy as hell?

Netcode is more broken than ever, you'll never see a legit kill.

Only insta deaths, servers package-losing entire LMG magazines, and getting killed 3 seconds after going behind cover.

If you do buy, for gods sake make sure that you get it cheap.

It is so infuriating too have spent almost 100 bucks on a game so filled with bugs... and do they take the time to fix this.. nah they just push out 4 new map, with even more bugs in them.

Don't fall into the same trap as the rest of us

On the PS3 platform, I have found only one night map. Any leads to the 4 you speakl of??