• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Weynard

Pony Thread

2,611 posts in this topic

Nyx_s_Family.png

I like this one. The second image is broken by the way.

As far as fan made families though I like Kikaka97's stuff:

Xw45J2V.jpg

4FuT5Sr.jpg

gUG7ZTP.jpg

SXBzDGc.jpg

U9w0459.jpg

DbxXJXC.jpg

8HoqWuM.jpg

They made an arguemnt on the fan creations. Learn to read.

The humanoid is NOT my T.V. show interest. The stupidity is excessive.

Regardless of people's opinions regarding Equestria Girls it is still a part of the MLP family so they can be discussed here

Regardless of people's opinions regarding Equestria Girls it is still a part of the MLP family so they can be discussed here

We've already tried saying that. All you're doing is extending the argument. Nice try, though.

We've already tried saying that. All you're doing is extending the argument. Nice try, though.

Difference is though he's got the authority to put the stop to it permanently.

Difference is though he's got the authority to put the stop to it permanently.

...Point taken. Speaking of OCs, though, which is your favourite, if you have one? For me, it's Nyx, from Past Sins. Followed closely by Dawn Lightwing, from Savage Skies, and Faith from Faith and Doubt.

...Point taken. Speaking of OCs, though, which is your favourite, if you have one? For me, it's Nyx, from Past Sins. Followed closely by Dawn Lightwing, from Savage Skies, and Faith from Faith and Doubt.

Don't really have one. I like very few OC art, and don't really look for the names of the characters if it isn't near the image. I personally can't even tell you the name of that Spike x Rarity kid in the pictures I put up, and I think I've seen that name a few times already.

That, and I'm also terrible with names.

Don't really have one. I like very few OC art, and don't really look for the names of the characters if it isn't near the image. I personally can't even tell you the name of that Spike x Rarity kid in the pictures I put up, and I think I've seen that name a few times already.

That, and I'm also terrible with names.

Based on her design, and also the only Spike and Rarity fic that I've seen this version of her in, I think her name is Lavender.

Based on her design, and also the only Spike and Rarity fic that I've seen this version of her in, I think her name is Lavender.

Apparently it's Claire also apparently that's short for Crystal Clarity.

This artist also did one for Button Mash and Sweetie Belle. Their kid's name is Glitch or Pixel or something, one of the two, maybe even both.

The Season Finale spectulation. It will be on par with the twist of the starting point of the season. You believe they will give power, that will not happen. Twilight is stronger then all of The Peincesses combined. The different will be a blieve in herself, the same doubt she has had through all 4 Seasons. She will use everything she has learned and all of the growth as well as what is discovered to wrap-up the twist. Honestly, I think Discord will do something questionable and be redeemed. It is a cycle.

The Season Finale spectulation. It will be on par with the twist of the starting point of the season. You believe they will give power, that will not happen. Twilight is stronger then all of The Peincesses combined. The different will be a blieve in herself, the same doubt she has had through all 4 Seasons. She will use everything she has learned and all of the growth as well as what is discovered to wrap-up the twist. Honestly, I think Discord will do something questionable and be redeemed. It is a cycle.

I fukin did it. I saved the day.

By cycle you mean "Season 2 premiere", right?

You didn't do shit, it requires more then your horrible illogical reply to have me swayed.

By the way, Age-aged and Pedophilia is not redundency. They are both side of a description rarely full imagined through scripted sentence structure.

nope-mylittlepony.gif

By cycle you mean "Season 2 premiere", right?

Cycle of Twilight being doubtful, then using what she learned to overcome the problem/villain.

====

BST9448.jpg

Never understood why the term was shipping.

Someone animated the Fresh Mare of Ponyville rap:

Someone animated the Fresh Mare of Ponyville rap:

I love this fandom.

Twilight is stronger then all of The Princesses combined.

If that were even remotely close to being true, Twilight would've been an Alicorn from the start of the series.

If that were even remotely close to being true, Twilight would've been an Alicorn from the start of the series.

the entire focus of the story is seeing twilight evolve into a alicorn like luna and celestia with her own kingdom too. She might not have been a alicorn from the start but she was already planned into becoming one from the start of the series by the writers

the entire focus of the story is seeing twilight evolve into a alicorn like luna and celestia with her own kingdom too. She might not have been a alicorn from the start but she was already planned into becoming one from the start of the series by the writers

...I was making the argument that Twilight, if she were anywhere even close to being as powerful as he was suggesting (which was all three of the other Princesses COMBINED), would have to have been an Alicorn from the start. There is no way a single unicorn is that powerful, and there's also no way that she's more powerful than any of them as an Alicorn herself. Cadence was likely born as an Alicorn while Twilight just turned into one. Point being, she still has yet to reach the full extent of her new power, and even then, she would likely only be as powerful as Cadence is, if not slightly less powerful. As for Celestia and Luna...they've been alive for more than a thousand years, and have been Alicorns for who knows how many of them (My guess is ALL OF THEM); there is absolutely no way that Twilight is more powerful than either of them.

Hmm. I'm still thinking about the description for the season finale. It's probably not something like writing Celestia, Luna, and Cadence out of the show. That's what it seems to be implying, especially with Twilight's Kingdom as the title, and the description for Part 2. However, I have my own theory to this. That first thing I said...yeah, that part's obvious. There's no way they're doing that. So, if Twilight isn't replacing them as the ruler of both Equestriand the Crystal Empire, which is it?

I'd say she's going to end up ruling over the Everfree Forest. Before saying how stupid that sounds, remember one thing: Celestiand Luna used to live there. That means it wasn't always the forest we've come to see over the past four seasons. I think that the removal of the Elements from the Tree of Harmony, as well as those things Discord planted, alongside Nightmare Moon (there is no way that what we saw in the opener was EVERYTHING that happened between Nightmare Moon and Celestia. Seriously, there has to be more to it than that. Maybe not the epic war like a lot of people like to think, but still. There has to be SOMETHING) contributed to the state that the forest is in currently.

With the Elements now back in the forest where they belong, it would also make sense to keep the Bearers close to them, in case they ever need them again (even if they give the Tree the magic it needs, we've already seen that it wouldn't die instantly after their removal; they can take them from the Tree and then just put them back), which would explain why Celestia had Twilight and the others begin restoring the old castle. Twilight is meant to live there, and rule over what will then be the Everfree Kingdom, with her friends as her helpersand eventually, co-rulers (Okay, that last one's a bit of a stretch, but is it really that difficult to imagine them becoming the Alicorns of Harmony?). I mean, considering that the Princesses once ruled Equestria from here, the forest has to be much bigger than we've been led to believe, especially given the size of the castle itself, and the city it was (presumably) once in.

Going back to this, I think they'll also have to address how both Applejack and Rarity will probably not want to leave their families/businesses to live in the new castle. More so with Apple Jack as she's one of two only able bodied adults working at Sweet Apple Acres. Rarity can probably move her business into the new palace.

Also, about the Kingdom, it can't be just the six and Spike. I'm guessing it will also cover Ponyville. In this way, none of the six will have to move anywhere.

And I don't think I got to mention how even the voices for this was kinda close to the original. Gotta give it to the fans.

Going back to this, I think they'll also have to address how both Applejack and Rarity will probably not want to leave their families/businesses to live in the new castle. More so with Apple Jack as she's one of two only able bodied adults working at Sweet Apple Acres. Rarity can probably move her business into the new palace.

Also, about the Kingdom, it can't be just the six and Spike. I'm guessing it will also cover Ponyville. In this way, none of the six will have to move anywhere.

And I don't think I got to mention how even the voices for this was kinda close to the original. Gotta give it to the fans.

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure just how the whole Kingdom thing would work, actually. While Ponyville will most definitely be covered, what else would be? I mean, the Crystal Empire is one thing, but the Everfree Kingdom would be between Ponyville and Canterlot. Again, this theory is made up almost entirely of fan theories that are at least somewhat backed by the show itself, but not everything is covered, such as the true size of the Everfree Forest. Could it be spread out all over Equestria? No, I don't think so. But if it's large enough for a castle and an entire city, with enough forest left over for it to keep that title...there's too much thought to be done here, especially with the finale so close already. I guess we'll just have to wait. Seriously though, if it turns out that any part of my theory is correct, that would be awesome.

She might not have been a alicorn from the start but she was already planned into becoming one from the start of the series by the writers

I still find it funny how there are still some people pissed about her being one.

Just to clear something out, Celestia and Luna did not exist ALL THE YEARS. If you look back into Heart's Warming Eve, you will see that there is no mention of the princesses.

When did they show up? I don't know, but something tells me that alicornation and friendship between the 3 races (or in general) are related, thus why Twilight turned into an alicorn.

(I hope no one else needs to turn into an alicorn. They're OP)

Just to clear something out, Celestia and Luna did not exist ALL THE YEARS. If you look back into Heart's Warming Eve, you will see that there is no mention of the princesses.

When did they show up? I don't know, but something tells me that alicornation and friendship between the 3 races (or in general) are related, thus why Twilight turned into an alicorn.

(I hope no one else needs to turn into an alicorn. They're OP)

Actually, there is. The flag at the end of the play. It's safe to assume that they were just fillies at the time, and as such, not ready to rule Equestria. Remember, they knew Starswirl the Bearded, who was confirmed to have been around at the time. Also, why would they have been on the flag at the end if they weren't around?

Also, how are Alicorns OP?

Also, how are Alicorns OP?

People are equating them to gods because apparently that's what Celestia and Luna are. Personally I find that funny. It's one of the main reasons people were pissed when they found out that Twilight was gonna be turned into one. Also apparently they're immortal, according to the fans.

So, they just..."*poof* We're here!"? I hardly think so.

And alicorns are the combination of all the races (of ponies). Obviously they are going to be more powerful than any of the races.

I remember people saying that they'd never have any problems with Villains anymore when Twilight becomes an Alicorn since she's practically a God when it happens. As if it's going to be like "Oh, new villain?" *ZAP* *BOOM* *MAGIC* "Problem solved."

Also:

333536dd0fbffe59ce2b8759228767b9.png

The art is great, but some people will have to ease up on the subject matter of Alicorn immortality.

So, they just..."*poof* We're here!"? I hardly think so.

And alicorns are the combination of all the races (of ponies). Obviously they are going to be more powerful than any of the races.

First of all, I never said they weren't more powerful. Being the combination of all the races doesn't make them OP. By that logic, Twilight was always OP for having her special talent be magic itself. Also, need I remind you that Celestia was defeated by Chrysalis? That Celestia and Luna needed the Elements to defeat Discord? And if you're gonna mention King Sombra, I shall remind you that he was just a Unicorn, and he had to fight both of them. He was screwed from the start. If Alicorns are OP, that means both Discord and Chrysalis are as well.

Secondly, just because Celestia and Luna weren't in the play, it doesn't mean they weren't around. It was about the founding of Equestria, not them. If they didn't rule it from the start, which they didn't, then they wouldn't have needed to make an appearance. It doesn't mean they weren't around. Again, I say they were just fillies at the time. It makes total sense when you stop to think about it.