• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Weynard

Pony Thread

2,611 posts in this topic

tbh...I think RD is into spitfire in the show. 

Since Lauren said she wasn't a lesbian, I guess that can't be true.

Since Lauren said she wasn't a lesbian, I guess that can't be true.

I don't believe she ever said that. If you're referencing the quote I think you are, then she never stated that outright.

I don't believe she ever said that. If you're referencing the quote I think you are, then she never stated that outright.

Well, why would she be so worked up if it were true?

And by the way, I know it's off topic, but why is your post count broken?

it's not out till April 19, 2014

Yup, when in doubt, you can check TV.com.

Well, why would she be so worked up if it were true?

And by the way, I know it's off topic, but why is your post count broken?

That doesn't matter. Point is, she never denied it. Besides, she isn't with the show anymore; she doesn't exactly have a say in what they choose to do with the character. Since this is a kids show, they'll never go there. If Derpy Hooves was such a big deal, imagine the controversy that would surround this. I think they should go for it. It's about time that a kids show tries to.

Also, I've no idea why my post count is broken. Doesn't matter much to me.

That doesn't matter. Point is, she never denied it. Besides, she isn't with the show anymore; she doesn't exactly have a say in what they choose to do with the character. Since this is a kids show, they'll never go there. If Derpy Hooves was such a big deal, imagine the controversy that would surround this. I think they should go for it. It's about time that a kids show tries to.

Also, I've no idea why my post count is broken. Doesn't matter much to me.

I hope not, I don't want her to be lesbian. Have Lyra and Bonbon or Diamond Tiara and Useless Spoon, at least I don't care about those.

I hope not, I don't want her to be lesbian. Have Lyra and Bonbon or Diamond Tiara and Useless Spoon, at least I don't care about those.

What would be wrong with it, exactly? 

What would be wrong with it, exactly? 

Besides my headcanon being blown apart? Nothing really. My OC wouldn't be happy, tho.

Besides my headcanon being blown apart? Nothing really. My OC wouldn't be happy, tho.

Well, my own headcanon happens to be AppleDash, so I hope they do go for it at some point.

Well, my own headcanon happens to be AppleDash, so I hope they do go for it at some point.

Well, in the Last Roundup, Dash assumed AJ would be seeing one of the male competitors from the rodeo...so...

if hasbro does go for it, it will demonstrate to the children that your sexuality doesn't define you. You actions define you. And it will show that you shouldn't be afraid of being homosexual, if you are one that is. There is quite alot they could teach to the children if they incorporate sexuality into the show, without it hurting the show. Mlp:fim is a life type genre in anime type of shows that is, which is why it draws quite a large audience, cause the quality of the show is on pair with anime title such as durarara, watamote, and many more great life type animes, even though it isn't a anime...per say. So, personally I think they should because it will step the show up to a much higher platform than it is now and allow for a large area to explore besides just the normal 'friendship lessons' which seem to have died down. 

if hasbro does go for it, it will demonstrate to the children that your sexuality doesn't define you. You actions define you. And it will show that you shouldn't be afraid of being homosexual, if you are one that is. There is quite alot they could teach to the children if they incorporate sexuality into the show, without it hurting the show. Mlp:fim is a life type genre in anime type of shows that is, which is why it draws quite a large audience, cause the quality of the show is on pair with anime title such as durarara, watamote, and many more great life type animes, even though it isn't a anime...per say. So, personally I think they should because it will step the show up to a much higher platform than it is now and allow for a large area to explore besides just the normal 'friendship lessons' which seem to have died down. 

The kids aren't the ones they're worried about causing a stink about it. It's the adults who went ape shit about Derpy, and it's them who will cause trouble if they did this. It would be a great lesson for children, this is true. Unfortunately, we still live in a world where people up-in-arms about same sex relationships.

The kids aren't the ones they're worried about causing a stink about it. It's the adults who went ape shit about Derpy, and it's them who will cause trouble if they did this. It would be a great lesson for children, this is true. Unfortunately, we still live in a world where people up-in-arms about same sex relationships.

if they were still afraid of them, they wouldn't put derpy back on camera again. 

if they were still afraid of them, they wouldn't put derpy back on camera again. 

I'd say they've really stopped being afraid if they give her a speaking role again with the voice that made people angry. Even better yet, make a whole episode featuring her "derpiness" and accepting her for being herself.

But that's because those adults were killed.

GqURUqn.jpg

But for derpy I damn sure that was the hater that use her derpyness and use that to ''damage'' the show and the fandom.

edit : I suck at editing.......

pixUSV7.jpg

But what would come out of this?

136uerj.gif

Then what came out last week? I watched Testing the week before.

Nothingness. It was amazing.

holy crap ive been gone for so long

i missed last two episodes